PDA

View Full Version : Kill me !!!!

Quirt
06-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Ohy this game has taken over my life! I need to be put outta my misery LOL :D I thought after winning my first event I would feel a sense of accomplishment and quit LOL :D Ya right! Apparently after (136 attempts BUT) finally getting the 10th artifact it has only fueled my addiction! I want more more MORE!!!
I also want someone to shoot me in the face with a M4A1 but I would also accept a bloody cricket bat to the cranium --- I can't stop playing --- so next time you see me reach for my iPhone -- just shoot me! ;)
Thanks in advance

Swingle007
06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Ask and you shall receive on this forum...lol

Totally understand the addiction btw!

in-game j
06-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Ohy this game has taken over my life! I need to be put outta my misery LOL :D I thought after winning my first event I would feel a sense of accomplishment and quit LOL :D Ya right! Apparently after (136 attempts BUT) finally getting the 10th artifact it has only fueled my addiction! I want more more MORE!!!
I also want someone to shoot me in the face with a M4A1 but I would also accept a bloody cricket bat to the cranium --- I can't stop playing --- so next time you see me reach for my iPhone -- just shoot me! ;)
Thanks in advance

haha nice !! completely having the opposite effect as you. haven't won any of those events yet, ergo less and less desire to play the game.

PawnXIIX
06-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Ask and you shall receive on this forum...lol

Totally understand the addiction btw!

Avatar proves everything :P He'll do it.

Swingle007
06-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Avatar proves everything :P He'll do it.

Lmao, oh yeah....death by bat.....just like a paper jam afflicted printer.

Quirt
06-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Started CC with a peep about 2 months ago -- he went the "quest route" and did things like upgrade a machine gun to level 9 and complete all the available hoods on the map to 5/5 --- when it came to PvP he couldn't find "targets" in his "range" so he got bored and quit last week.
I told him to raise/lower his mob #'s, camp, crawl or even buy gold! He chose to "win" --- my OCD won't let me :P
But I'm still havin' fun soooo bring on the pain :-D

Mikecore
06-10-2012, 07:58 AM
CrimeCityholic Anonymous....

I am mike and I am CrimeCityholic ( just joking)....

iteachem
06-10-2012, 08:35 AM
CrimeCityholic Anonymous....

I am mike and I am CrimeCityholic ( just joking)....

And its been how many days since your last robbery LOL

Mikecore
06-10-2012, 08:41 AM
And its been how many days since your last robbery LOL

Days.....? it is more suitable to say seconds.....I just robbed one person...lol

iteachem
06-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Days.....? it is more suitable to say seconds.....I just robbed one person...lol

Then its time for an intervention...