PDA

View Full Version : Can I transfer my Account to HD version?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello,

So i just got an Ipad 2 and I'm trying to transfer my account from my Ipod to the new I pad2 i got. Is it possible to transfer my account from the regular crime city to the new HD version?

I've tried using the transfer in game and everything works ok on my ipod but then I try to transfer on my ipad2 into the HD version but it tells me it's an invalid password for that account?

I sent an email to funzio support hoping they can help me. I'd really hate to have to start over again in HD and have to play the reg version on my ipad.

Any ideas to help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shadow

MaddSkillz
06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
It should work. I transfer mine to my ipad3 all the time. Never had a problem. I have my Funzio ID linked to it. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Shadow
06-10-2012, 11:48 AM
That's what is driving me insane. I have logged into my funzio id on my old device gone through the transfer and my ipod says log into the new device and sign in. So i goto the ipad2 and try to log into my funzio account and it tells me invalid funzio id or password, please try again. I'm using the correct username and password and it just will not let me do it.

I sent an email to support yesterday but I still have not heard anything back. I don't understand why it won't let me finish the transfer to my new device.

I was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues but it appears not and yes my funzio ID is attached to my account that I play on my ipod. It just won't let me move it over to my new ipad2.

Thanks for the reply,

Shadow

Froddo
06-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Yup..same thing happened to me...
It says invalid password/username on my ipad2 HD version.
Maybe i wait a few days for some reply in this thread before contacting support.

How do i retrieve my funzio id password? (it might be cos i mis-typed my initial password?)
Do i Contact support or is there any options to have my funzio id password sent to my email?

KMvrtr
06-26-2012, 12:49 AM
Same here!

I tried to transfer Crime City Froom my Galaxy Tab to my iPad3, so I could play the HD version.
But it keeps saying 'transfer account failed, please try again'

How can I fix this?

MonteCitan
06-26-2012, 06:28 AM
For what it's worth when I had my phone replaced, crime city carried over but I had your exact problem with kingdom age- I submitted a ticket and within a day they had me fixed up... They needed your original character mafia code, and the new one on the device you are trying to transfer it to- as well as the UDID of both for security reasons

KMvrtr
06-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Thx!
I'll submit a ticket then.