PDA

View Full Version : FUNZIO/GREE- give me something to spend my gold on!!!!

manbeast
06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Was a totally free player until a couple weeks ago. Decided to buy a vault of gold when it was on sale. I got the geo-thermals, water treatment plants, and solar arrays. I already had the composites factory.

Now I have 900 gold left over with nothing good to spend it on!!!

I'm not going to waste it on units. 900 gold worth wouldn't make a difference. The other gold money buildings are way overpriced for what you get IMO. I'm not wasting it on the crate events bc of all the horror stories of people spending 3k gold and still not winning.

Things I would spend gold on:
Upgrade reduction time building
Attack boost building
A real reduction in upgrade cost building (cement factory is a joke compared to the draughtsmen)
Another casualty reduction building

There are some more, but these are the big ones for me.

And if yall can't figure it out by yourself- there is no need for me to buy more gold until I spend what I got!!!

Blackstone
06-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Just buy the heavy infantry soldier and be done with it.

manbeast
06-09-2012, 09:36 PM
excellent idea! pay 900 gold to raise my stats by less than 1%

Ryans67
06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
I think the diamond mines provide the best IPH boost after the geos. I like em. If not, I bought that rail gun, or whatever the most expensive defense unit was. Also, drone control looks cool, but it's a waste of gold IMO.

CAPT.GIN
06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Did you buy all the gold buildings yet?

manbeast
06-09-2012, 09:45 PM
I think the diamond mines provide the best IPH boost after the geos. I like em. If not, I bought that rail gun, or whatever the most expensive defense unit was. Also, drone control looks cool, but it's a waste of gold IMO.

chemical plants and nanos provide same or better than diamond mines
oil rig is way better than coal mine
i dont have any defense buildings. waste of space and money imo.

the reason i posted this is because i feel like a lot of people are in the same boat as i am. they'll spend 250-500 gold on something that is actually USEFUL. but after the composites factory, theres really nothing good to buy with gold unless you shell out $3k real money

Copenhagen
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
@MB - good thread call. IMO, wait for next round of crates and pick up the diamond mines which will add extra income, easy upgrade time, low upgrade expense, with good turn time 12hrs.

Ryans67
06-09-2012, 11:07 PM
I ment the EMP cannon, not rail gun if your interested in defense. Just seems like a fair deal in gold terms. I bought the diamond mines because they provide additional income, although their are better cash buildings. When I look at money building upgrades I compare upgrade time to IPH gain, which diamond mines have good return for the amount of upgrade time.

You would think that since we are spending gold on a building, it would have significantly better stats then cash buildings. Some of the gold buildings are a joke, and the pricing makes no sense.

Ascent
06-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Get the the Bio Dome. Fast and Cheap upgrades.
Diamond Mine is very expensive to upgrade even to level 2.
Oh and the Plastics factory to boost unit defense.

Tctiger
06-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Bio domes look good , or emp cannons .

manbeast
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
i'm all out of gold now. spent it all on crates lol. got 1000 attack and 1000 defense from them so i'm happy. got more uncommons and rares than i got commons!!

anyways.. wont be buying anymore gold until some good gold boost buildings are released. in that case i'll prob buy a vault of gold, and spend it on the new boost buildings, then biodomes (thanks ascent. i agree. it is a decent building for 300 gold. i hate waiting 48 hrs for collections though!!), then crates if theres any left.

Mad
06-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Get the the Bio Dome. Fast and Cheap upgrades.
Diamond Mine is very expensive to upgrade even to level 2.
Oh and the Plastics factory to boost unit defense.

The plastics factory -- is that the composite factory?

manbeast
06-12-2012, 09:11 PM
The plastics factory -- is that the composite factory?

yes. 100% fact, absolutely, the best 250 gold you can spend in the game. :) we need more buildings like that.

got mine and made it lvl 10 immediately.