PDA

View Full Version : Anyway of starting game from scratch??

PC77
06-09-2012, 05:28 PM
What's up all. New to this forum stuff, only came across it the other day. Some excellent topics here. Been playing crime city for 5/6 months now, on iPad, but with little or no strategy. Now realised I've levelled way too quickly. Is there anyway to start over? I've deleted and re-installed but that doesn't work.

Spartacus
06-09-2012, 05:45 PM
There is two options here.

Option A: Send a ticket to support asking them to wipe your account.

Option B: Get a friend/random person who doesn't play CC. Download CC on their device and transfer your game to their device. Have them delete the app from their device. You will have a new account!

Paulio
06-09-2012, 05:55 PM
PC77, you're story sounds all too familiar. I'm not sure what level you are, but you can recover. You may have to camp at your current level for a while and build your economy, or, focus on attacking players in order to complete thug life goals to earn valuable RP.

If you're adamant about starting from scratch, Spartacus' advice was good. Although, Option B may be more realistic than Option A since funzio isn't on top of customer service these days. Even if they were, they probably wouldn't do it.

Btw, what type of device are you running CC on?

Eyelusion
06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
You have to buy a "scratcher" with gold :p

PC77
06-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Thx for the ideas lads. I reckon I'll just camp for awhile on my current level. That's going to be boring as hell though. I'm playing the game in iPad paulio.

Max Power
06-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Thx for the ideas lads. I reckon I'll just camp for awhile on my current level. That's going to be boring as hell though. I'm playing the game in iPad paulio.

If you find camping really boring, what was your strategy going to be for your newly cleared game?

PC77
06-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Just going to find it boring at the stage of the game that I'm already at. I reckon camping earlier in the game wouldn't have been too bad, especially with being able to level quick for the 1st 50 levels or so. Camping never came into my head till I came across this forum. All in the learning process I suppose.

Max Power
06-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Just going to find it boring at the stage of the game that I'm already at. I reckon camping earlier in the game wouldn't have been too bad, especially with being able to level quick for the 1st 50 levels or so. Camping never came into my head till I came across this forum. All in the learning process I suppose.

I have a no gold camper account, and I am very strong for my level there, but if it was the only account I had, I would be bored to tears. Camping is boring at all levels.

Just seemed odd that you wanted to ditch your account for leveling too fast, and then stated how boring camping was to you the next sentence. Sadly, I think a little camping is necessary at certain stages.

Cheers!

Swearengen
06-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Transfer your act to another iphone, ipad, device...then start over. That exactly what i did months ago when I lvled up to the 90's with lame stats, no idea what i was doing, no forum, etc...A few months later, with good advice from forum members (especially Tramp Stamp), a few lvl's higher and I am sitting ok in the top 10% of my bracket (not a gold spender, not really, just a few blgs here and there).

exxar
06-14-2012, 04:00 AM
Yes, you can transfer your account to a different device, or if you have a dynamic IP on your home wifi, just delete the app, reset your router and install the app again.

Just remember that according to Funzio, you can't transfer your game from Apple to Android or vice verca (I now have to start all over again)

Dravak
06-14-2012, 04:03 AM
You don't need to start over , you just have to drop maffia till you find a bracket , where you can win most of the fights, even if you level too fast , have the worst stats , dropping maffia only increases your chances .

there are always people worst off , who just like to play sim city :)

SukhKnight
06-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Personally, I'd recommend camping rather than starting over, as I'm sure patience from the beginning of the game will drive you mad as opposed to merely catching up to your level now.

In my game I don't find camping boring if I'm honest, I like to upgrade buildings, stats and mafia while I'm not fighting my way up the ladder, watching income and attk/def rising slowly is good enough compensation for me to be honest :)

Dreno33
06-14-2012, 10:02 AM
What's up all. New to this forum stuff, only came across it the other day. Some excellent topics here. Been playing crime city for 5/6 months now, on iPad, but with little or no strategy. Now realised I've levelled way too quickly. Is there anyway to start over? I've deleted and re-installed but that doesn't work.

Funzio will not restart the game for you, ONLY if it virtually becomes unplayable (in their eyes)

Just get a friend who won't play CC and transfer it from their phone to yours

PC77
06-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks again for the input lads. I have camped for awhile, it's actually not too bad. I'm well past level 100 but there are still plenty at my level with way worse stats than mine so I don't have trouble beating people. My stats need to improve before I continue to level though, hence the need to camp for a bit, cause some stats I've seen are awesome and I'd get spanked. New event using up some xp but can't helped.

I never have any joy with the events (being a non gold player would explain that) so not giving this one too much attention. Have got 5 tires from around 14/15 attempts but 4/4 fails already today, so normal service resumed..

Now got to sit through the tortures of my team getting a footie lesson from Spain..

Timbathia
06-14-2012, 05:44 PM
I was in the same boat as you PC77, initially increasing a few levels a day until about level 100 just robbing people and doing missions. I also recognise that if I start camping I would get bored and quit, so I now just loot farm and do TL goals. My leveling has slowed down considerably, but stats are increasing much faster than they used too (and I am concntrating on increasing my IPH). I still suck compared to many around me, but at least easily find people to attack. I am concerned that at some point soon I will become visible to the top levels, and then I will get smashed.