PDA

View Full Version : Approaching big league and have some questions

procsyzarc
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Currently L98 200 allies and +/- 38k attack and deffence and am pretty much un touchable, I have about 250 of the 600 valour helicopters and 350 or so sh. I want to build bp and stats but and concerned army will just get whiped out so tossing up do I go to 500 allies and just fill in units, drop to and all gold army so I have no losses while building up or just keep adding an ally every time I get 4 valour helicopters or 4 stealth bombers, or just stop and keep doping big upgrades since I may not be able to hold the 70m or so needed safely once can be seen by the big boys.

1/ when does open season start now? Still l100 or higher now
2/ Can you only see people with similar allies or everyone or like cc is it a bit random? Ie can someone with 500 allies see someone with 50 allies.
3/ is there a huge difference in BP between say 50 allies and 500 allies
4/ is there a safe deffence level where you will be left alone or is there too many gold players that will still farm you for thug life equivalents and bp/money

commandNconquer
06-09-2012, 04:01 PM
dont stress you got casualty glitch everything will be fine even gold player are scared of casualty glitchers so get ready to be feared!

procsyzarc
06-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Considering I have lost 50 sb's, 100 sh and about 50 of the 600valour helicopter's this week alone I don't think I have any glitch

Poopenshire
06-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Make sure you have enough income from buildings to replenish your valor as your valor missions will become extremely more difficult. Get boost buildings and max them out fast. I would reccomend you camp until your IPH is above 600k and the boost buildings are max.

manbeast
06-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Make sure you have enough income from buildings to replenish your valor as your valor missions will become extremely more difficult. Get boost buildings and max them out fast. I would reccomend you camp until your IPH is above 600k and the boost buildings are max.

good advice. and btw i think the "big league" begins around lvl 120 now.

Poopenshire
06-09-2012, 05:49 PM
To give you and idea I have 39k att and 43k def, and that is not enough. My income is now 390k, an that too is not enough. Manbeast can tell you as well as me, there are tooany people coming up through the ranks that are not prepared for what is ahead. I am level 99 and going back into camp mode.

procsyzarc
06-09-2012, 06:03 PM
So what about allies can someone with 500 see someone with 20?

Agent Orange
06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I have about 50k defense and that is not enough. It just keeps getting whittled away by stronger players and by the PvP loss rate so I cannot make any headway at this point. I am at too high a level to be able to evade attacks from valour vultures so the only hope of survival is to dump allies.

I'm not so sure boosting your economy will do anything other than provide more income for those stronger than you but being at only 200 allies is good. I would not go much higher than that if any and you might still find the game playable up here.

Q Raider
06-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Am currently level 106 with a 213 allies. I see from around 100 up to over 350 (only one of them though).

With mid 20's attack and defence the game is very playable at present and I do not have a high economy. I raid and PVE for income, attack for Valor and cash open the crates in hope of number ten.....

The downfall of my style is you continue to level up quickly and end up behind your desired points for the choice of units to keep increasing unit density.

I guess soon I will simply have to halt and allow my buildings time to catch up.....the one building at a time upgrade is a real choke to certain strategy styles of this game..

JohnnyR
06-09-2012, 07:28 PM
I think shark tank is about level 115 right now, I am not sure though as for the past 5 levels it's been a rocky road. Just got tagged by a guy 27 levels up from me, at 116 at the time.

Honestly, it's really not that bad. My sit rep has almost been totally red for some time, but I collect and my vault is strong. I've slipped a few times and have lost some coin, that is easily avoided though.

I have had weak to mediocre stats (not anymore) for some time, but I have TONs of targets. There are a LOT of weak players here. The advantage of taking 900+ meatshields is that I can raid like crazy. Have raked in over 3 mil in the past 2 hours, losses only in meatshields. This adds 125k to the IPH-and this is real, in my opinion a prime argument against camping.

Q-our strategies are remarkably similar. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game, hope you are too.

Ascent
06-10-2012, 02:34 AM
I am Level 118 with 460 allies. Defense is 40,000.
I live a relatively peaceful life nowdays, as I am getting attacked around 5 times a day and almost nobody shoots more than one or two rounds at me (I also have 160 defense skill points which is likely to pull off surprise wins against much stronger opponents to piss them off).

It used to be really bad with over 500 allies, I was being pummelled all day long for valor. I was losinng 30 military ambulances overnight and it was really expensive just to replace the units lost in defense, let alone pay for my own attacks.

Q Raider
06-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Q-our strategies are remarkably similar. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game, hope you are too.

I am having a great time, copped a few given a few. Back to work will slow me down a bit now so I guess my buildings might get a chance to catch up....Frankly camping would do my head in.

GRW
06-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Stick you head above the 100 pa****t I don't know how strong you think you are... I routinely come across a/d 80,000...you may impress where you are now but please don't get smug about where you are...advice only!

stricker
06-10-2012, 12:45 PM
all free players will eventually be bait or chum... it's all just a matter of time... X[