PDA

View Full Version : Crematorium

joaquim
06-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I know there have been questions about the Crematorium before, but I still think I should ask this question. According to my goal calculator, the next building that I should build is the Upscale Club but I have enough money to build a Crematorium. So my question is do I listen to my goal calculator and keep saving up for the Upscale Club or ignore it and build a Crematorium?

QPR
06-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Upscale wins every time mate, both on looks and based on iph.

Once you have the upscale take it to level 2. Personally I would leave the crematorium lvl1 but others may differ

Ramshutu
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Crematorium is good when it first comes available, but rapidly looses its benefits. If you look at $/hr/hr it's very, very poor compared to others. UC is pretty damned good, especially due to the low upgrade time.

Dr Girlfriend
06-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Crematorium is a good building to build when you start saving for a NC due to its relatively inexpensive price tag and long build time. Then they make good upgrade choices when saving for NC upgrades for the same exact reason.

ShawnBB
06-09-2012, 03:07 PM
As for a 35000 IpH player,
I would suggest that you go upgrade something expensive but has a lower ROI than Cre or Upscale.

iamthedl
06-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Crematorium is a good building to build when you start saving for a NC due to its relatively inexpensive price tag and long build time. Then they make good upgrade choices when saving for NC upgrades for the same exact reason.

I agree wholeheartedly. That's exactly when I built both of my crematoriums. While saving for more expensive buildings.

joaquim
06-09-2012, 07:21 PM
So far it looks like 2 votes yes, 2 votes no, 1 vote other. I'll check back on the comments later. Thanks for your opinions guys.

mnju_03
06-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I say just do it because more money more time more expansions...more money more more more and more weapons more strength and less lost fights.... repeat. It's not a great building, not the best or worst but why not keep expanding?

ShawnBB
06-09-2012, 09:49 PM
So here are some long payout buildings you should get before your upscale.

Loft level 4 and MT level 6 are the must have ones. Their ROI both are shorter compare to upscale, while loft IpH increment is greater(win win). MT iph is less but still a super value upgrade.
Dominican lvl4, quick ROI thou IpH is a little shy.
Wholesale lvl3(if you dont like 18 hours ignore it).

Then save for 2 upscale straight, Pretty quick.
Put down the crematorium when it is the only building you left to build.(keep side upgrades like Dominican, beachside inn, comedy club, smoke shop)

Switch major upgrades between loft and upscale. 4-1 ,5-2,6-3
Time for NC after that:)

Hank
06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
As for a 35000 IpH player,
I would suggest that you go upgrade something expensive but has a lower ROI than Cre or Upscale.

totally agree with this, and disagree with all those who say recommend upgrading crematorium while saving. Economic growth happens through spending, not saving. Never save for anything. Spend, spend spend! Crematorium is one of the worst buildings in the game. Can't think of any good time to upgrade it, there is almost always something better to upgrade instead

BDouble
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM
i found them quite handy. i built two while i was saving for expensive upgrades on the lofts. later on in the game i upgraded both crematoriums whilst saving for my two condos.