PDA

View Full Version : Player too weak to battle

ktyner
06-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Can someone plz explain what this means. I've been attacked or robbed by certain vermin whose names i won't mention and when i try to get my revenge the "Player too weak to battle" message comes up. It has come up repeatedly for one player in particular and has lasted for more than 12 hours. Can anyone tell me...

1) What state does your opponent have to be in for this to happen?

2)How long does this condition last?

3)Why does it take so long for the condition to clear?

4)Is this a cheat to keep from getting attacked?

Thx for any info. 536-930-448

el_gringo
06-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Basically in your circumstance it means the player has also attacked quite a few other people who have beat you to getting their revenge.

ktyner
06-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Thx el_gringo but u only answered 1 of my questions. Can anyone supply more info?

Art of War
06-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Ktyner.

1. The opponent in question will have to have suffered enough defeats to trigger the protection period. It used to be about 8 but I've recently heard that its been raised to 20.
2. I don't know. I never pick on one person that much. It has to last at least an hour or I can't see the point.
3. Otherwise one annoyed player might hammer someone else continually.
4. This is not a cheat. The volumes of PVP attacks are elevated during special events, so you're more likely to encounter this message at the moment. During the recent PVP tournament players at certain levels were actually having trouble finding anyone to attack at all. Everyone was too weak.

My advice would be to move on to greener pastures. If this person has annoyed you that much maybe just give them a test attack once a day. If you get through then you can unload your stamina.

Automaine
06-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Ive had the same problem, funzio found another way to piss people off and keep u playing on your emotions, I thought this was a war game didnt know it was a witnes protection game LoL, this game gets crazier everyday. Just don't take it to heart is all I can say.

ktyner
06-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Thx AoW. BTW, it wasn't me that attacked the poor bastard. I woke up this morning and it said that I had been attacked like 2 minutes earlier and when I went to counter-attack I got that message. I just want a piece of the guy.

Ascent
06-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Sometimes the game returns the "Player too weak to battle" message simply because the server is not responding. If there is a long pause and this message comes up I try again. If this message pops up quickly that means it is not about server timeout but in fact th player is being protected due to too many defeats suffered recently.

As to how many defeats? It used to be 10, then they raised it to 20 a few weeks ago, then they nerfed it down to 8. Recently it is a bit messy because some players I can attack for more than 20 times in a row, some players will stop at 8.

azy
06-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm very confused by the status too. I've been in a tussle with this one player where we raid each other pretty regularly (daily+). However, he has been "too weak to fight" for more than 5 days now. What is strange is that his lost battle count hasn't really increased, which is contrary to my expectations. So then I thought that perhaps my raids counted toward the "too weak" status. But even if I attack him first thing in the morning, before raiding him, he's still too weak. Thus he's permanently shielded from me, attack-wise.

Corsair
06-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Azy, I've been seeing the same. They have definitely been "adjusting" this lately. I have found a few cows, and drained them for a full clip, 2 to 3 mil. Next time I find them, I get in from 1 to 5 or so hits. Next time I find them, they are still too weak and remain so. I used to think it was because others were also farming them, but not so sure anymore, it's just too common when the reset time is supposed to be 2 hours. I have gone back just over 2 hours later and they are still too weak. So they must be messing with this now, too. Nice...

ktyner
06-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Thx guys. It's now 2 days and i'm still getting the same message.

CrazyLoveSound
07-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Itz total B.S. I'm goin thru the same crap with an idiot & he's gettin the best of me @ this point cause he's farming me 4 cash but his weak azz base doesn't even have half the buildings I have that are worth farming! I'm jus there destroying his defenses but this stupid frigin game doesn't even charge him to fix those back up! Just toooo many loopholes & glitches in this for an idiot like this.

Add me --> 640 713 799

DAILY! :)

Giedrybe
07-27-2012, 12:49 AM
The common problem, especially when you try to counter attack, can be poor connection - as somebody wrote. If it takes time until the message "too weak to battle" appears, it will be connection problem.

Other thing, if you lost the battle, take inspection of his base first. If you cannot see "health bars" above the buildings or player head, they are drained and not in position to be attacked.

One possibility is that they are not fixing raided buildings and therefore their "weak status" goes on and on. But it also means you are not getting anything from your money buildings. Could be one of strategies of inactive players or players leaving for weekend etc without possibility to login. I am not completely sure as I don't have experience in restoring my buildings :) Happened once in early days, don't remember exactly.