PDA

View Full Version : Inventory

silverbackspur
06-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Looking through my inventory in the loot section and noticed I have 7 rockets with attack 0
And defence 0
Anyone have the same issue?

iteachem
06-09-2012, 01:15 PM
apparently during the rocket event, both the crates and rockets were added to inventory. everyplayer has them

dudeman
06-09-2012, 01:17 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31259-Strange-Loot&highlight=rockets+loot

The link to the first of 7-10 threads on this subject.

Inzaghi
06-09-2012, 01:19 PM
apparently during the rocket event, both the crates and rockets were added to inventory. everyplayer has them
But what's the point? Why not coffers and artifacts?

iteachem
06-09-2012, 01:28 PM
someone said it was a programming issue. I am not a programmer, but one who is said that you inventory database keeps track of more than just the weapons, but things like crates are usually coded to not show. In this case apparently the code had an error that makes it visible

PawnXIIX
06-09-2012, 01:31 PM
someone said it was a programming issue. I am not a programmer, but one who is said that you inventory database keeps track of more than just the weapons, but things like crates are usually coded to not show. In this case apparently the code had an error that makes it visible

Shouldn't be that difficult to change a boolean variable though...I wonder why they didn't just change it back immediately.

iteachem
06-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Shouldn't be that difficult to change a boolean variable though...I wonder why they didn't just change it back immediately.

not sure, although I wouldn't mind them staying in inventory... wonder if it could be seen as loot during the event. I never saw it until later and if so it would make it interesting to target people for crates during an event....

PawnXIIX
06-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Even without targeting players I still ended up with over 160 :P

There was no shortage of coffers to be reported over here xD Maybe somebody just had their hand slip and they don't really find this as a "fatal bug" so they're just like "eh. We have more important things to do around here"