PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the next Event will be?

Vito
06-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm guessing it will be a PvP fights won tournament, only because they've run them before. Anybody have any ideas?

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 01:06 PM
It's going to be the same thing as the rune box event. Just with a different item to gather 10 of, and the prize will be a 20% reduction in upgrade time.

Dewsy
06-09-2012, 01:26 PM
For MW wasn't the 20% energy renewal before the upgrade cost one? Or am I getting confused?

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I know for a fact the upgrade reduction was the 2nd one because that was the event I went all out on just to have my hopes and dreams pooped on by funzio.

el_gringo
06-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I know for a fact the upgrade reduction was the 2nd one because that was the event I went all out on just to have my hopes and dreams pooped on by funzio.

Likewise. Only got 8 and went all out, spent about 200 gold, levelled up loads. Finished on 8 on several other events without really bothering, never managed any more than 8.

For me the upgrade time reduction is the biggest prize available in these games.

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Here is a list of MW event prizes. Tournaments is anyone's guess.

1st event = Ambulance, 20% reduction in casualties.
2st = Helicopter, buildings upgrade 20% faster.
3rd = Fighter Jet, +2 Valor from each won combat
4th = Fighter Jet, Energy replenish +67 % faster (ie. 5 points instead of 3).
5th = Speed Boat, building upgrade costs reduced by -30%.
6th = Boat, +40 % extra Valor from each won combat.
7th = Tank, +30 % more money from Missions.

Hapl0
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM
That's fantastic Freekizh. We only need the CC events too to start to bet on them. Maybe some polls just as Bigflan likes a lot.

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 04:16 PM
That's fantastic Freekizh. We only need the CC events too to start to bet on them. Maybe some polls just as Bigflan likes a lot.

Don't mention flan. He's in the doghouse - he made HK really angry and sad. Right now the MW forum is one really angry and weird place.

So I decided to tone down even my crap now :)

Hapl0
06-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Ok, sorry, as i am new never knew about how were MW and i usually read more in KA because is the game that got me hooked.

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Ok, sorry, as i am new never knew about how were MW and i usually read more in KA because is the game that got me hooked.

Got nothing to be sorry about bro. Fannie is in the poo.

I stopped playing MW..it's like a distant memory, and it was for the buddies there, but seems like an angry mob over there now...maybe too many of the events wearing people down like ghost says. People always come onto forums just to rant about the event and casualty rates. Same old same old.

Hapl0
06-09-2012, 04:46 PM
So sad to hear that.

spectra
06-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I think it might be a PVP event, we have not had one of those in KA, yet

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 09:14 PM
I think it might be a PVP event, we have not had one of those in KA, yet

I hope so. I was just following the pattern of MW but that was before they came out with these PVP events. They should space them out as well as keep them varied. I don't want a loot box event every other week, and I think it was stupid that they had 2 events running at the same time. If you can call that IPH thing an event...