PDA

View Full Version : Income per hour next event thoughts

iteachem
06-09-2012, 11:25 AM
So now the IPH event is over and awards are going how, how do you think the next IPH event will shape up.

I predict they will run it with a greatest percentage increase in a period of time. This would a way to allow lower incomes to get the award and could actually cause more people to spend gold to upgrade income buildings buy new ones... any other ideas...

erik
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I think that would be a pretty tricky event... unless they did it over a few weeks or a month which I doubt they would. In a 3 or even 7 day event, timing would be a bigger indicator of the winner, or gold use of course.

Other possibilities might be the same events with fewer winners, but announced further out?

Maybe unused rp points would be a good one...

Brooklyn Boy
06-09-2012, 12:25 PM
So now the IPH event is over and awards are going how, how do you think the next IPH event will shape up.

I predict they will run it with a greatest percentage increase in a period of time. This would a way to allow lower incomes to get the award and could actually cause more people to spend gold to upgrade income buildings buy new ones... any other ideas...

I think any kind of IPH that they may have in the future should be bracketed differently to be fairer. Making it a 3 or 4 bracketed system like 1-50 51-100 101-150 151-200 and have each bracket have 250 winners. There would still be 1000 winners but I think the prizes would be distributed more evenly. My situation in this last event was at Lvl 118 with a IPH of 250,000+ didn't have a chance in that 101-200 bracket. I knew that from the beginning and couldn't do a thing about it. If I were in the bracket from 101-150 my chances would have been much better. I think any future events would be Better received doing it this way. Just another view.

erik
06-09-2012, 12:46 PM
They should bracket by everyones 'birthdate"

Chester78
06-09-2012, 12:49 PM
They should bracket by everyones 'birthdate"

...or astrological signs.

PawnXIIX
06-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Then you get people who start brand new then build a level 1 laundromat.

Not sure if you counted that up but that's a 132% increase xD

Inzaghi
06-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Most successful robberies, most crates in pve, most EXP gained...

iteachem
06-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Then you get people who start brand new then build a level 1 laundromat.

Not sure if you counted that up but that's a 132% increase xD

Good point.. maybe a best increase percent from a minimum base earning...LOL.. so many variables..

PawnXIIX
06-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Maybe a bracketing scheme and you need to be a certain level at the start of the event. Nothing mental, maybe around 5 to keep players who just started 10 seconds before the event from joining the bottom of the brackets. Anyone who joins during the event would not be able to compete at all even if they got to level 5.

There needs to be a provision that the bracket that you start out in is the one you are scored in, I remember G Wiz was having problems with wanting to level up to level 101.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:52 PM
The next event is basically screaming "biggest robber", don't you guys feel? We've had fights, Income earners...it's next in line I'm thinking.

erik
06-09-2012, 01:53 PM
/agree w/ g

Giedrius
06-09-2012, 02:00 PM
New 1 week event: Most Respect points earned. Respect from completed goals not counted. Same 2 tiers up to level 100 and over 100. (lower levels earn less RP) everyone happy thieves and fighters. Thieves have slight edge there as they can earn more respect, but I can imagine there would be hard to find something to rob so you have to fight as well. Little bit luck factor to find something good to rob.

iteachem
06-09-2012, 02:05 PM
The next event is basically screaming "biggest robber", don't you guys feel? We've had fights, Income earners...it's next in line I'm thinking.

you mean the anti-camper event.. I can see people dropping mafia to go low and hit the campers....

Giedrius
06-09-2012, 02:05 PM
The next event is basically screaming "biggest robber", don't you guys feel? We've had fights, Income earners...it's next in line I'm thinking.Robbery event screaming for boosters: imagine I make deal with someone with similar income to my and he's Robbing me I rob him... We need some twist, maybe most successfully robberies... No as well as low levels have huge advantage: in high levels there is not so much quick paying buildings and most stuff synced.

dudeman
06-09-2012, 02:19 PM
New 1 week event: Most Respect points earned. Respect from completed goals not counted. Same 2 tiers up to level 100 and over 100. (lower levels earn less RP) everyone happy thieves and fighters. Thieves have slight edge there as they can earn more respect, but I can imagine there would be hard to find something to rob so you have to fight as well. Little bit luck factor to find something good to rob.

People with a Sig and/or Midas have a huge advantage for a "most RP earned" event. They don't have to do anything special and already they have a boost.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 02:23 PM
you mean the anti-camper event.. I can see people dropping mafia to go low and hit the campers....yeaa...figures since they had an advantage in the big earners event no?

Robbery event screaming for boosters: imagine I make deal with someone with similar income to my and he's Robbing me I rob him... We need some twist, maybe most successfully robberies... No as well as low levels have huge advantage: in high levels there is not so much quick paying buildings and most stuff synced.Good lordy, look whos 40 I've got it!!!!

I must post in a new thread, so you guys can obliterate it!