PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of a high IPH?

KhalDrogo
06-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Hello All,

Just curious if you guys have actually utilized your high income to get better stats in game.

It seems like The only time I really use in game money is to upgrade my buildings. And keep doing it over and over again.

I feel like its a pointless endeavor as Ive really primarily only used respect points & farming to increase my stats. & also a magnet for robbers.

So is there really even an advantage for trying to obtain a high IPH?

fuzzy
06-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Hello All,

Just curious if you guys have actually utilized your high income to get better stats in game.

It seems like The only time I really use in game money is to upgrade my buildings. And keep doing it over and over again.

I feel like its a pointless endeavor as Ive really primarily only used respect points & farming to increase my stats. & also a magnet for robbers.

So is there really even an advantage for trying to obtain a high IPH?

To win the new gun....like I did

vitus79
06-09-2012, 10:47 AM
in the endgame u will need ur money to replace explosive losses only. and maybe get a few yachts and jets.. piece of cake..
a few of us still hope the shop gets some new items some day with a little better stats then the RP items to make income usable

Luciferianism
06-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Dual Machine Gun has more defence than RPG. Jet has more defence than Excelero.

Dipstik
06-09-2012, 10:53 AM
There is no "winner" or universal goal, so some people consider a higher iph "winning.". It's as valid a metric as anything else.

Hank
06-09-2012, 11:15 AM
advantages:
1) Jets
2) FBI sheilds
3) explosives
4) dual machine guns
5) enough expansions to fit 50 of each defensive buildings
6) prizes like the golden defense

iteachem
06-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Money is like a game within a game.. Just another way to stay entertained...

Hank
06-09-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't consider a high IpH as winning, I have clear goals for my hood and things i want to buy with ingame money. Some people may just be building an ecomony just for the hell of it. But there are reasons to do it. The rewards are small but there are some advantages to building a huge income. Thats actually what this whole game is about, long ass grinds for small rewards. Its the same thing with farming, now that they nerfed the m4. pvp is a grind, pve is a grind, so is building an economy. Thats crime city, if you don't like that you are playing the wrong game

iteachem
06-09-2012, 11:20 AM
advantages:

enuff said LOL

erik
06-09-2012, 12:01 PM
advantages:
1) Jets
2) FBI sheilds
3) explosives
4) dual machine guns
5) enough expansions to fit 50 of each defensive buildings

Hank pretty much nailed it. Funizo has definitely rewarded the player who pursues all facets of the game... as long as your w/l ratio is not your definition of 'winning'.

I think 4) was actually to be able to spell "500 M4. U?" on your hood with expensive decorations.

7) Used to be "Pay iceman not to kick you butt" hehe

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 02:17 PM
More equipment to kick ass