PDA

View Full Version : And The headlines will read!

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Firstly, Hello Admins, I am not promoting anything outside of CC here. Just trying to create a little curiosity about something that a few associates of mine have planned in game. Nothing negative :)

Hint # 2:

"The _ _ G _ _v_ _ _ _ _ _ "

Letters: I, B, N, E, I, U, L, G, I, N

vitus79
06-09-2012, 10:30 AM
aww too hard for me

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 10:33 AM
lol...It's not thaaat hard bro ;)

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Will there be prizes??? ;)

iteachem
06-09-2012, 10:36 AM
10 blanks 11 letter.. did i miscount

vitus79
06-09-2012, 10:37 AM
i end up in bug invasion..does that make sense? :D

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 10:37 AM
10 blanks 11 letter.. did i miscount

The blanks got nerfed!

vitus79
06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
The blanks got nerfed!

ohh dont pull out the nerf card JC, u call some bad memories :)

Ramshutu
06-09-2012, 10:46 AM
big unveiling????

..... Of your face!

QPR
06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
"And The headlines will read!"

Cold finally outed as a bunch of cheats.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-09-2012, 10:54 AM
"And The headlines will read!"

Cold finally outed as a bunch of cheats.

Give it a rest already come up with some new stuff please!!!

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Ignore them and they go away.

Bit like a bad smell you can't see it but you know it there
It will be gone.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 12:28 PM
I have edited the amount of letters there are! The extra was to throw people off ;)

Someone here is quite on track, and it's not QPR...

iteachem
06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
the big unveiling? Vanna may i have another letter? LOL

jobadass
06-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm guessing "The Big Unveiling" is going to be when all off the new recruits show their "cold mafia" affiliation and target "rivals". Yes? Possibly rivals would anyone who doesn't fly the CM colors? Or are you just targeting the "Indians"?
Good job Mr. Ramshutu.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:06 PM
You guys are very smart...I will assume none of you used a lexical word finder because I fancy good ppl :P lol

Nonetheless, I will be dropping more hints along the way, revealing more hints with more information.

Get ready for a forthcoming date to be announced!

Ramshutu
06-09-2012, 01:09 PM
You guys are very smart...I will assume none of you used a lexical word finder because I fancy good ppl :P lol

Nonetheless, I will be dropping more hints along the way, revealing more hints with more information.

There better be a buffet. And a hedgehog.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:12 PM
There better be a buffet. And a hedgehog.There will be a lot of Beer, food (not hot) and plenty of "FAM-iliar" faces with brand new name tags ;)

Swingle007
06-09-2012, 01:21 PM
That's what I've been thinking was needed on here....people running the same prefixes to make it a little easier to know who is with you and who's against you. It's the same way with running clan tags on Xbox live. Makes a lot of sense actually. Be really nice if we would ask Funzio to change us to Forum Swingle, Forum G wiz, etc and just stick together battling the thousands of non forum members playing this game instead of us cutting each others throats. Anyway, good luck to ya Wiz, hope u guys get it all worked out. I know there's been lots said about cheating etc inside cold, but there's bad apples in every crew and I'm sure you will get them weeded out at some point. Ttyl

iteachem
06-09-2012, 01:21 PM

No one on the forums would cheat would they (santa where are you)

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:25 PM
That's what I've been thinking was needed on here....people running the same prefixes to make it a little easier to know who is with you and who's against you. It's the same way with running clan tags on Xbox live. Makes a lot of sense actually. Be really nice if we would ask Funzio to change us to Forum Swingle, Forum G wiz, etc and just stick together battling the thousands of non forum members playing this game instead of us cutting each others throats. Anyway, good luck to ya Wiz, hope u guys get it all worked out. I know there's been lots said about cheating etc inside cold, but there's bad apples in every crew and I'm sure you will get them weeded out at some point. TtylVery refreshing to hear!

Thank you.

Giedrius
06-09-2012, 01:51 PM
It's not hard to ask support to change name, that way you add clan name before name, it's better than have clan symbol in hood... I think.

jobadass
06-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Very refreshing to hear!

Thank you.
G, You and I haven't interacted much on here, but I know enough to have respect for you. Cold Mafia...only time will tell. We will have to see how you all conduct your business and eradicate the the cheaters from within your ranks.
Good luck, man. Have fun!

Nudie
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM
The Big Underwear? :p

koralene
06-09-2012, 04:33 PM
G i can't wait to find out what this is... i'm sure it will be a day to remember :p

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 04:40 PM
The Big Underwear? :pClose my nude friend...close lol

G i can't wait to find out what this is... i'm sure it will be a day to remember :pOh Koralene...it will be a magnificent, superflous day!

Spartacus
06-09-2012, 04:58 PM
The suspense is killing me. :O

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Hint # 3

Who are we you ask? Pay attention to the names you once new, and then it will be clear who we are ;)

As we gather ourselves, people will know who we are, eventhough we will be brand new!

...6/12/2012

iteachem
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM
So is this a mass rename of the cold mafia? I have seen that Sean has renamed himself Cold Commander Sean..

ratpack499
06-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Hint # 3

Who are we you ask? Pay attention to the names you once new, and then it will be clear who we are ;)

As we gather ourselves, people will know who we are, eventhough we will be brand new!

...6/12/2012

Stick a sock in it. allready know sean got new name Cold Commander Sean. why players leaving cold? from walls it shows, u will not kick out cheaters but will let funzio deal with them. so people leave because they dont like cheaters. Numbers getting weaker all ready.

k0de
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh Koralene...it will be a magnificent, superflous day!
su per flu ous |soōˈpərfləwəs|
adjective
unnecessary, esp. through being more than enough

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Stick a sock in it. allready know sean got new name Cold Commander Sean. why players leaving cold? from walls it shows, u will not kick out cheaters but will let funzio deal with them. so people leave because they dont like cheaters. Numbers getting weaker all ready.Lol this is why it will be such a good day Mr. ratpack

su per flu ous |soōˈpərfləwəs|
adjective
unnecessary, esp. through being more than enough

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!it will be extravagent

Dravak
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM
so G wiz after today ;) how can it be bigger lol :p ...

I mean the forum drama got to a epic / legendary level lol ...
So how you going to fix that now ?

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 03:25 PM
so G wiz after today ;) how can it be bigger lol :p ...

I mean the forum drama got to a epic / legendary level lol ...
So how you going to fix that now ?Yea it sure did, but this is still something I'm doing as a means to get the word out that something is happening soon, which I think I'm getting across hopefully :)

We sure have had the spotlight for quite sometime dont ya think? I think our event will still turn heads nonetheless though!

jobadass
06-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Yea it sure did, but this is still something I'm doing as a means to get the word out that something is happening soon, which I think I'm getting across hopefully :)

We sure have had the spotlight for quite sometime dont ya think? I think our event will still turn heads nonetheless though!you said June **th
Could that be June 22th? I like dates that end in tooth. :)

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 03:33 PM
you said June **th
Could that be June 22th? I like dates that end in tooth. :) Check post # 28 bro :)

I gave the date there!

Hint # 3

...6/12/2012

skorpio696
06-10-2012, 09:45 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/TheProfessor69/70bb6aba.jpg

jobadass
06-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Check post # 28 bro :)

I gave the date there!Yes sir, you did... I would have waited for the twenty-tooth, but that's just me.

jobadass
06-10-2012, 09:56 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/TheProfessor69/70bb6aba.jpgnever understood why some people were afraid of clowns til now.

koralene
06-11-2012, 05:12 AM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/TheProfessor69/70bb6aba.jpg

I love this... the only clown i'm scared of is Pennywise. :p

Uberdork
06-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Your changing your name to 'Insane Clown Posse'?????

Uberdork
06-11-2012, 05:21 AM
I hope I didn't just ruin the big reveal.

enahs1
06-11-2012, 05:21 AM
What is this abou?

AppleMacGuy
06-11-2012, 06:20 AM
What is this abou?

fcuk all...

enahs1
06-11-2012, 06:52 AM
What.....?

iteachem
06-11-2012, 06:58 AM
What.....?

This is about some cold mafia coming of age party or something like that...;)

They are planning some big event..

enahs1
06-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Oh, well then I couldn't care less. I was hoping it was like a new event thing that G wiz had inside info on.

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 07:13 AM
I hope I didn't just ruin the big reveal.Nah...to be honest no one came close to the actual "thing"

Oh, well then I couldn't care less. I was hoping it was like a new event thing that G wiz had inside info on.then theres this guy who kinda has it, but needs about 50% more stuff.

Ain't long now.

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 07:15 AM
This is about some cold mafia coming of age party or something like that...;)

They are planning some big event..(forgot in my multi quote)"coming of age" huh? You...you might be closest ;)

iteachem
06-11-2012, 07:38 AM
(forgot in my multi quote)"coming of age" huh? You...you might be closest ;)

my best guess... you folks are planning a massive leveling to go after your targets or you have allied yourselves with other at upper levels....

You folks are making the game interesting..

Swearengen
06-11-2012, 07:53 AM
my best guess... you folks are planning a massive leveling to go after your targets or you have allied yourselves with other at upper levels....

You folks are making the game interesting..

I was thinking the same thing, maybe they droppped a shhit ton of cash and are beefing up for some action. Or a day when they are all going to go on the attack together.

It should be interesting...

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Ques: COLD Mafians....What is your profession?

Ans: Ahhhouhhhh!!!!

This....Is...C CCCCccccccCCCCcccCCCC!!!!!

(does your hilighting function on your mouse work? hmm)

*G Wiz shakes hands with a man cloaked in the darkness of night's shadow....who could it be?*

iteachem
06-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Works just fine

*G Wiz shakes hands with a man cloaked in the darkness of night's shadow....who could it be?*

iteachem
06-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Fun thread btw...intrigue without drama

Too bad I won't be around the next few days for the big announcement

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Fun thread btw...intrigue without drama

Too bad I won't be around the next few days for the big announcementIt is whats needed more...drama without all the drama lol!

But even that may be short lived ;)

Lisa Roms
06-11-2012, 11:30 AM
The bigh unveiling.
Not sure what's it going to be about though...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 11:39 AM
(forgot in my multi quote)"coming of age" huh? You...you might be closest ;)
SPOILER ALERT
OK OK its my Quinceañera now you know happy??

Johnny70
06-11-2012, 12:51 PM
so what is this your big announcement about cold and karma joining forces? Yawn

god I hope they dont come up with some lame name like wow were the "Cold Karma Crew" gag come here wiz I think I'm about to spew

koralene
06-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Come on... i want to know :p

Joeycool
06-11-2012, 01:09 PM
I was hoping the "event" may be something for the community.

Like one of Figs or dilinjas free iTunes gift cards giveaways.

Looks like it not going to be :(

upsman_17
06-11-2012, 01:14 PM
I was hoping the "event" may be something for the community.

Like one of Figs or dilinjas free iTunes gift cards giveaways.

Looks like it not going to be :(

Me too, I want another one of those events. :D

upsman_17
06-11-2012, 01:14 PM
SPOILER ALERT
OK OK its my Quinceañera now you know happy??

Your new avatar is creepy as fcuk. I likes. :)

Joeycool
06-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Me too, I want another one of those events. :D

Isnt it that time of week where you post an Upsman story!!?? :D

Paulio
06-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes, Upsman. We need another story please.

koralene
06-11-2012, 01:41 PM
i'll do one of those events but it will more fun :p

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
I wish these things would be sponsored from their corporate side more often. It would show a lot of good face I feel.

but Kor, I would definately participate in that :)

upsman_17
06-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Isnt it that time of week where you post an Upsman story!!?? :D

Yes, Upsman. We need another story please.

I would love to, but something CCM posted last week gives me pause about posting any more of my stories. Something I never thought of when posting on a private owned forum. It was to the effect of Funzio owning the rights to anything posted on the forums. Not a good thing for someone who currently has a friend in the publishing industry shopping a portion of my story archive around to see what interest there may be. And I just finished one last week centered around some douchbag, moronic "college student" who fancied himself some kind of "The Situation" clone.

Johnny70
06-11-2012, 02:31 PM
I would love to, but something CCM posted last week gives me pause about posting any more of my stories. Something I never thought of when posting on a private owned forum. It was to the effect of Funzio owning the rights to anything posted on the forums. Not a good thing for someone who currently has a friend in the publishing industry shopping a portion of my story archive around to see what interest there may be. And I just finished one last week centered around some douchbag, moronic "college student" who fancied himself some kind of "The Situation" clone.
oh man bro you know your stories are the highlight of this place I am going to whine and throw a temper tantrum if I cant hear your stories! there has to be somekind of loophole didnt you say they are posted somewhere else? I WANT MY STORY!

upsman_17
06-11-2012, 02:47 PM
oh man bro you know your stories are the highlight of this place I am going to whine and throw a temper tantrum if I cant hear your stories! there has to be somekind of loophole didnt you say they are posted somewhere else? I WANT MY STORY!

Some are on Facebook until I get my website up. (I am a procrastinator, been saying this for 6 months). Others I have not posted anywhere yet and am just building up for an archive. I think I posted in the dogsh it thread that if anyone wants to read more, PM me their Facebook details and I'll add you. Other than that, I think my wish may be to retain the rights to my words.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Your new avatar is creepy as fcuk. I likes. :)

Thx it was the first face transplant pt ever

sexkitteh
06-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Thx it was the first face transplant pt ever

Yeah looks much better than that hai... oh wait... I shall not talk about those dark days... I forgot you are sensitive and self conscious...

Johnny70
06-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Some are on Facebook until I get my website up. (I am a procrastinator, been saying this for 6 months). Others I have not posted anywhere yet and am just building up for an archive. I think I posted in the dogsh it thread that if anyone wants to read more, PM me their Facebook details and I'll add you. Other than that, I think my wish may be to retain the rights to my words. I cant blame you for that bro.. I dont do facebook but do me a favor and get your site up and let me know the url plz! the funny thing about the dog poo story is I go up to the memorial union on campus and cant help looking at some of those people and wondering if?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah looks much better than that hai... oh wait... I shall not talk about those dark days... I forgot you are sensitive and self conscious...

Wouldn't you be??? Look at my face.... I give Fig a run for his money!!

sexkitteh
06-12-2012, 08:00 AM
wouldnt you be look at my face.... I give Fig a run for his money

W.T.F.DOES.THAT.MEAN.

That didn't even make any sense :/

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-13-2012, 11:11 PM
W.T.F.DOES.THAT.MEAN.

That didn't even make any sense :/

Refrence to Fig Cor Leone his face is as scary as his stats.. nothing for you to worry about at level 50

But I do see you progressed nicely from when I called you out at 27.

Oh and FYI I was pregnant in the pic hence... why I couldn't bleach my hair cause I'm not trash and care about my baby.

And glad u changed ur avatar since I proved you are a DUDE who poses as a SexKitty, likes big tucks on lifts, amateur stock car racing, mud tires, clowns, and live in the Canadian woods... Who is trash???

Speaking of trash... Do you have to Burn your trash in a big trash pit where you live? Is your house made of straw, wood or brick? Cause If you keep leveling up at the rate you are (unless the signature is fake for credibility) soon you shall meet the big bad wolf.

Johnny70
06-13-2012, 11:26 PM
wouldnt you be look at my face.... I give Fig a run for his moneyDidn't you mean? "Wouldn't you be? look at my face. I could give Fig a run for his money!"

Dear Lord, please help this person learn punctuation so thier posts stop hurting my eyes. Thank You Lord, Amen.

dudeman
06-13-2012, 11:28 PM
dont you mean? "Wouldn't you be? look at my face. I could give Fig a run for his money!"

Dear Lord, please help this person learn punctuation. Thank You Lord, Amen.

Don't you mean, "Don't you mean?"?

Lol! ;):p

Dreno33
06-13-2012, 11:34 PM
that mushroom cloud posted above is one of our forum member's avatar(: i don't think he plays CC tho. just MW. I'm PRETTY sure its a real picture. His is the same picture uncolored

Johnny70
06-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Don't you mean, "Don't you mean?"?

Lol! ;):p
Well actually I guess I meant "Didn't".

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Where is Iteachem to settle the grammar dispute

Dravak
06-14-2012, 02:13 AM
OH kitteh is a male ?.. can't be lmao , too airhead to be a male lol .

but hmm nice way to start off the day ...

Dravak
06-14-2012, 02:23 AM

Bussy maybe clicking boxes , what is up with baroness from gi joe lol .
Doesn't fit the cold queen of CC ..

next avatar please it makes you more sympathic instead of ruthless ;)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Trying new ones on for size...Duly noted

Bussy maybe clicking boxes , what is up with baroness from gi joe lol .
Doesn't fit the cold queen of CC ..

next avatar please it makes you more sympathic instead of ruthless ;)

iteachem
06-14-2012, 08:19 AM

Planning science curriculum.... not keeping up on the threads as much....

Swearengen
06-14-2012, 09:04 AM

Gotta say I like that avatar MUCH better! Nice one...

iteachem
06-14-2012, 09:16 AM

How about this one
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/221/2/d/Baroness_____Gamemaster___by_GDXToyz.jpg

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM
ROFL LMAO that is why I love the forums lol :D it makes me laugh :)

Mavado
06-14-2012, 09:22 AM
How about this one
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/221/2/d/Baroness_____Gamemaster___by_GDXToyz.jpg

That actually looks like a full scale model...plus this one is more believable than the one that posts on the forum

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Somehow I knew the teacher had a doll of me in his closet

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 09:25 AM
How about this one

I like this one better:

EDIT: PLAY WITH FIRE - GET BURNED

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 09:27 AM
That actually looks like a full scale model...plus this one is more believable than the one that posts on the forum

only one of us have a black vagina...Its not me....But I do have those nice palm trees out back

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:28 AM
Kitteh that last one while funny shows a lack respect tough ! ...

You don't have permission to steal others picture and go haunting them unless you are friends !
Seriously a bit of common sense in your head please !

iteachem
06-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Somehow I knew the teacher had a doll of me in his closet

LOL....works well for teaching 7th grade anatomy

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Kitteh that last one while funny shows a lack respect tough ! ...

You don't have permission to steal others picture and go haunting them unless you are friends !
Seriously a bit of common sense in your head please !

She wanted to get dirty o_0...

Mavado
06-14-2012, 09:30 AM
only one of us have a black vagina...Its not me....But I do have those nice palm trees out back
Lol, was wondering when the racist within you would surface...
it's amazing the lengths people would go, to make a trailer park look nice :rolleyes:

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:31 AM
She wanted to get dirty o_0...

Not that way Kitteh , you just prevent other people from ever sharing there real pictures .
Imagine you did it ! and somebody else did the same with you !

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Not that way Kitteh , you just prevent other people from ever sharing there real pictures .
Imagine you did it ! and somebody else did the same with you !

.... welcome to the internet... I don't even have facebook...

iteachem
06-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Lol, was wondering when the racist within you would surface...
it's amazing the lengths people would go, to make a trailer park look nice :rolleyes:

I think she was referring to the model... I don't think she was going racist with that one

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:34 AM
.... welcome to the internet... I don't even have facebook...

Doesn't matter kitteh lol , just remove the last one :p ...

Bad karma , she atleast had the courage to show herself , where is your picture then in return ! :p

sexkitteh
06-14-2012, 09:35 AM
LOL! I posted a picture of me - go find it :P lolzzzz

But FINE!!!!

I will delete... one more out of her though...

Mavado
06-14-2012, 09:36 AM
I think she was referring to the model... I don't think she was going racist with that one
errm...how many white skinned 'models' do you see with a black vagina :p
You dont happen to teach biology by any chance do you ? :D

iteachem
06-14-2012, 09:38 AM

Yup, but the white skinned model has the black bikini and I think she was referring to that (somewhat crudely), especially with the same comment referring to the trees in the photo.

Dravak
06-14-2012, 09:40 AM
But oh cold queen baroness what is the next avatar LOL you knew the baroness joke would come ;)

haha what is the next one ;)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 09:49 AM
http://www.gunster.com/attorney/george-lemieux/

guess we have to go here now

Swearengen
06-14-2012, 09:51 AM
How about this one

Now that is FUNNY! :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 10:03 AM

not going the racist angle there. I realize u think I don't speak your dialect but I'm from same place G is babe

Dravak
06-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Lmao I think this is getting way too mature for the forums LOL ...

in a bad way lol ..

fuzzy
06-14-2012, 10:12 AM
@ (CK)-The Baroness

Nice Signature

I took a ride in Johnny's stock car!! The seats were Fuzzy and everything was Joeycool, till we ran over a Clown Sexkitteh. The Professor inspected it and exclaimed, "G wiz that Sexkitteh is a MAN baby! Yeah!"

Mavado
06-14-2012, 10:34 AM
not going the racist angle there. I realize u think I don't speak your dialect but I'm from same place G is babe

Mi ago aks mi bredda G-Wiz. 'im nuh mi nah hackle nah ooman from dem gully sides.

Nah baddah zeen

Johnny70
06-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Look at all the fun I miss when I actually do some work! lol. :p

There is only one seat in my racecar.;)
I don't run over clown's.
Clown's scare me, I drive the oppisite way as fast as I can when I see one. :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of me and a friend, that's not "the bird" we are actually telling everyone in the bar they are #1.:cool:

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Then was I in your lap or strapped to the hood?

I cant recall as I was drugged...

Look at all the fun I miss when I actually do some work! lol. :p

There is only one seat in my racecar.;)
I don't run over clown's.
Clown's scare me, I drive the oppisite way as fast as I can when I see one. :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of me and a friend, that's not "the bird" we are actually telling everyone in the bar they are #1.:cool:

Johnny70
06-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Then was I in your lap or strapped to the hood?

I cant recall as I was drugged...
LOL! Come on now, if your going to tell the story you should try harder to remember what really happened.
I know the smoke still hasnt cleared out from the dome yet but after I made it back to camp and reported about finding youz guys they made me come back there and, well all that shaking around last night was me. I came back with a shovel and a cardboard box, dug around and under the smoke filled dome and put you all in the box.
When I brought the box back to camp we opened the box so everybody could see but the dome is still so smokey we still cant see in. so I brought the box back to my hood and built a custom steel bottom plastic sided box to put the dome in. I figured I better do that before you all figured out what was going on and tried to dig yourselves out.... well ok you guys have kinda been trying to dig yourselves out of this sinse you put your foot in your mouth, but thats another story.
Back to last night now where was I? oh yeah so then I was bored and went for a ride in the racecar, but I didnt strap you guys to the hood the whole damn dome is kinda small, so I just tossed the box up in the back window.... anyway today we are all hanging around waiting for the smoke to clear out of the dome a bit. Any of this comming back to ya? Well I hope the hang over isn't to bad and that you all dont freak out at our size when you see us when the smoke does clear.

Oh yeah, just a personal observation: It's all pink on the inside.:D

Dravak
06-14-2012, 12:39 PM
ROFL LMAO :P johnny you are creative lmao ...