PDA

View Full Version : Need a critique: How am I doing?

kykboxr
06-09-2012, 10:23 AM
To all those in my mafia, do you mind looking over my hood and critique please? My stats are in my signature. I don't have my building breakdown in front of me as I'm on a different PC, but as far as my heavy hitters, my MT are at L2, Dom's are at L1 same as the Comedy Club. Most, if not all, early buildings are at L5+ and the Ice Creams are at 9 and 7, respectively. Obviously there isn't any right or wrong answer, but I'm trying ro slow down so I can at least gain some economy. These events have turned disastrous for me, but at least I've been collecting up to the 9th item, though no 10's. I'm currently doing my 750K expansion and will work on the lofts as soon as that's over as I have enough cash for that.

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Unless you're really keen for 1,3,6,8 etc collections for rest of your CC life, I would suggest consolidating to 12, 24 and 48 hour buildings. It's a game of endurance and you don't want to wear out too early.

I'd get the MTs, Doms to lvl 4 and then get Lofts to the same lvl. Keep some high frequency buildings that you like but sell the rest.

As for expansions, I think you have over expanded. My next expansion is $60k and I still have space.

Lofts over expansions.

And oh hope you're saving your RPs for CW or NVBs depending on which can offer you the best increases.

jmeijer
06-09-2012, 04:29 PM
It's a game of endurance and you don't want to wear out too early.

As for expansions, I think you have over expanded. My next expansion is $60k and I still have space.

Lofts over expansions. I have enough space left in my hood, but I am going for an upgrade. I like my hood to be nice and clarifying. Your hood is the place you watch the most while playing CC, so I would suggest the more expansions the better.

When you say 'Lofts over expansions': in your case I would delete a building that doesn't add a lot to your income/hr, and replace it with your loft.

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Yep. That's true. To clarify you need to expand but in his or her case, I think they expanded too fast and too early as the sake of upgrades and buildings like Lofts. I'm saying that I have room for a bunch of low lvl buildings plus Doms, Mts and Lofts for only a few expansions. Therefore economy is truer as I can collect all buildings every day.

Focus on expansions when you really don't have the room not because you want it big to look cool. It's quite tiring moving around all the time if it's too big.

jmeijer
06-09-2012, 04:52 PM
It's quite tiring moving around all the time if it's too big.I know, that is bothering me and my girlfriend.

Luciferianism
06-09-2012, 04:58 PM
It's quite tiring moving around all the time if it's too big.
That's what she said.

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Hahahahaha that made me laugh. Good one.