jobadass
06-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Good job Teach!

Olly1
06-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Good work dude!

Gaming Will
06-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Nice work, do you think they would transfer the one from my low level account to my active level 112? Haha!

fuzzy
06-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Does any know of anyone receiving it under the level of 10? In my camper account I got a level 5 member and a level 9 with income in the 100k plus range. I do know that the events boxes you have to be at least level 10 to play.

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 09:38 AM
I just want to find a cheaters hood and spam his wall.

How come you didn't get the gun with better income then me?

Just for lulz.

Behzat
06-09-2012, 10:22 AM
I just want to find a cheaters hood and spam his wall.

How come you didn't get the gun with better income then me?

Just for lulz.

Have u checked ur friends?ive found one in my list with great income but couldnt get the price.

iteachem
06-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Have u checked ur friends?ive found one in my list with great income but couldnt get the price.

I have checked a few and found one without the gun.. Interesting development.. Funzio appears to have marked the cheaters for us. Fuzzy and I will start hunting again LOL

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 10:25 AM

Lazy but that's a great idea.
I'll do that when I'm free.

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 10:27 AM
I have checked a few and found one without the gun.. Interesting development.. Funzio appears to have marked the cheaters for us. Fuzzy and I will start hunting again LOL

You two are hero's! Keep chasing them guys! Well done! ;)

k0de
06-09-2012, 11:38 AM

Not sure about everyone else's level of interaction with others on their Friends list and obviously the following does not apply in the case of people you regularly communicate with, but I'm gonna put this out there anyway so that nobody jumps to conclusions because they overlooked something simple.

Just remember that in many cases, a substantial amount of your mob have been there for almost the life of your account. At least a few (if not many) will, in that time, have gone on to Win the Game- no doubt some having done so after devoting substantial effort to building their economy... Like A Boss. Now, I don't know this for sure, but it would seem common sense that inactive accounts can't win. This may explain a number of instances where someone on your Friends list meets the income requirement to be amongst the top 500, yet has not been awarded the prize.

But it's a pretty safe bet that all the others are... exploiting certain elements of the game which may function in ways other than those intended by design, and using this to their advantage. Because cheating at CC is a totally worthwhile use of ones time and the benefits that come with being the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of Winning Stuff speak for themselves.

iteachem
06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Now, I don't know this for sure, but it would seem common sense that inactive accounts can't win. This may explain a number of instances where someone on your Friends list meets the income requirement to be amongst the top 500, yet has not been awarded the prize.

But it's a pretty safe bet that all the others are...

Very good points on the active account issue....