PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Box Key doesn't work?

tbyeah
06-09-2012, 08:11 AM
I just used a key on my jamming box and it said sorry better luck next time! Please fix this my ID is 340 397 083

Mad
06-09-2012, 08:23 AM
I just used a key on my jamming box and it said sorry better luck next time! Please fix this my ID is 340 397 083

There are three options you can use to open a jammin box. The first one on your left which is free gives you the least chance of opening the box. You are given a key which essentially doesn't work. Your chances of getting a key that works is the lowest using this option.

The middle choice which costs cash has increased chance of getting a key that will open a jammin box, but there is no guarantee.

The final one (far right) which costs gold (which you have to buy with real money), guarantees the jammin box will open. However, that open doesn't guarantee you will get a satilite. You can have a chance of receiving a satellite, cash, valour, units and worst of all allies (commonly referred to as grunts.)

If you used gold to open a box and it said "Sorry try again" then send it a support ticket to Funzio. To send it a support ticket do the following:

1. click on the clipboard on the bottom right hand corner of your screen
2. Click the "more" tab, bottom right corner
3. Click the help tab
4. At the top of the page that comes up is a button that says "contact support". Click in that an type out your problem.

tbyeah
06-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I used the key (100% chance) and it said that message. Will email them now