PDA

View Full Version : suspicious players?

femaiden
06-09-2012, 07:06 AM
something confuses me and makes me suspicious.

at my level and alliance size..the average rival i will see has between 500k and 1million money. and between 1000 and 2000 defense...but

many players when i scout them out they will have over 10 million of the in game currency and large areas of expansions unlcked but they will only have 500 defense and when i attack them somehow they have their vault at a level where they can protect all 10 million of that money.

is this possible or are these players cheating?
i know i have 500k protected right now. how long does it take to get to 10 million?
what would be the point of camping put that long just to build your income?
also what is the point of staying low level?
also what is the point of keeping your units defense so low if you can easily afford better units?

Bronson
06-09-2012, 07:11 AM
There are a lot of campers at lower levels who just build they don't actually take part in the PVP side of things. Crazy ain't it!!!

JMC
06-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Probably a camper. No idea why he'd keep himself at 500 defense though.

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 07:39 AM
yeah definitely a camper, I really admire those campers, they have a lot of patience

SeqWins
06-09-2012, 07:44 AM
I really don't know how campers can do it, specially go from 200k IPH to mid 300k IPH in a week...smh those guys are awesome!

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
I really don't know how campers can do it, specially go from 200k IPH to mid 300k IPH in a week...smh those guys are awesome!

yeah they are awesome, do we have that kind of campers in the forums? they can tell us how did they do it

CAPT.GIN
06-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Yea camping is hard and a lot of patience... But it all pays off really good... I'm camping and everything is starting to come along really good for me...

Bronson
06-09-2012, 08:25 AM

They must have some kind of military training or something!!!

JMC
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah camping is so hard...

Al Murkya
06-09-2012, 09:58 AM
I am a professional camper. I can be your very own 'camper guide'. I can show you the ropes on how to spend untold millions on expansions that you can not build buildings on. Sure, camping is a child's game, and I am still in pre-K

azy
06-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I can't camp. Seems pointless. Sure, you may end up the strongest player in a year or so when everybody else has moved on to a different game.

Or maybe I'm just jealous of your monk-like patience. Camp on.

dokinus
07-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Camping rules!!! I've been playing for 4 months i think and, i have seen the fruits of my labor. Got kick a s s units already.

Kiss Of Death
07-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Camping rules!!! I've been playing for 4 months i think and, i have seen the fruits of my labor. Got kick a s s units already.

Camping is really a guy thing... all those bugs and weeing in the wild doesn't suit us girls.

I'm way too impatient... started buying crates early on so I could smash low level campers hourly and suck up all "their" hard built cash... in 45 days I'm nearly level 100 and dumped over 150 allies to come down to 150 I'm at now... my IPH is ... well... tiny. My PvP income and daily valor is huge! Can't camp... too hard.

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 06:26 AM
The valor missions ony come at the start of each level so I'm bored and I'm semi-camping because I don't do MUCH pvp but I can't resist naval battle. I'm below the max allies.

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Camping is really a girl thing ;) trust me

Q Raider
07-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Camping is really a guy thing... all those bugs and weeing in the wild doesn't suit us girls.

I'm way too impatient... started buying crates early on so I could smash low level campers hourly and suck up all "their" hard built cash... in 45 days I'm nearly level 100 and dumped over 150 allies to come down to 150 I'm at now... my IPH is ... well... tiny. My PvP income and daily valor is huge! Can't camp... too hard.

Your IPH is still around 2.5 times mine K.O.D......

Camping is when you run out of energy and ammo so you pop into the forums while they restore.

Miner
07-10-2012, 08:31 AM
I have the best of both worlds. I camp on my iPad game and do whatever i want on my iphone game. You can eat bugs and pee on a bush AND sleep in a cozy bed with air conditioning at the same time.

Masterjojobinks
07-10-2012, 09:01 AM
I camped the first however many months I played this game. I have leveled about 10 levels in the last month. My IPH has enabled me to get through 40 epic bosses just because I had 15 mil in cash to spend on units as I leveled to keep my attack up. it also enabled me to expand my base to fit all the current buildings (minus gold buildings) so I can keep expanding my IPH. I see many people at my level who are just now trying to add the units and building but don't have the cash. Camping for a little while makes it possible to play this game for free, and not get your butt kicked all the time.

dokinus
07-10-2012, 06:26 PM
You know what they say, different strokes for different folks, camping works for me now i have 30 railgun destroyers at lvl 75

Tenspot
07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
I was lucky enough to find these forums when I started playing. Economy and defense were definitely a priority for me from the get go. My IPH is almost 400K now; fully upgrading my lowest $ buildings as early as possible has contributed the most to that and allowed me to continuously upgrade, build, and expand. The only time I PvE or PvP now is during events so I don't get too ahead of myself. Hope to get my Nanos soon too :)

The Emporer
07-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I love camping - but only because I too have an iPad game which I do whatever I feel like.

It is a game of patience, just hit level 10 - started in Feb (I think). Every buildable building at level 10 minimum level 6, but lots of level 10 buildings and climbing all the time. Vault was done immediately and exapnsion rapid, but stopped around 2.6m. Own 110 stealth surveillance drones and defense just topped 5,500 - patience, patience, patience! :-)

scorcher117
07-11-2012, 02:46 PM
What lvl are you cause I'm 47 and I'm upgrading my vault to 3mil now