PDA

View Full Version : Crime City - Can't Fight Glitch?

Eddie Eagle Eye
06-09-2012, 04:58 AM
I've had a problem for sometime now with a rival/stalker that has been living in my hood, who I can rob but not attack. Even though his orange gun sign is lit up above his head, I still can't punch his bloody lights out!

I was able to get another player to test this and he was able to get him when I couldn't. He is still living in my hood with lower stats than me. I asked funzio to look into it and they claimed diplomatic immunity and closed the case!

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or hack?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

EEE

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 05:03 AM
He /she will just be getting attacked all the time by other people I would have thought.

xXSycoXx
06-09-2012, 05:18 AM
got this issue on my sons account been like this for days. he is available all the time but when he attacks gets the to beat up message

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Same issue.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32504-I-am-a-lurker-can-anyone-help&p=267196&viewfull=1#post267196

Maybe game needs a reinstall.

Munch on it
06-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Yep I've got the same thing made a post about it the other day it's been like this since they stuffed around with how many times you can fight someone

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 06:54 AM
It only one guy but everyone else it's 10 hits then 2 hour cooling period.

The rat has few building and packed with defensive building.

Anyway still love hitting him even if it is 4 times.

Mavado
06-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Can anyone confirm if re-installing fixes the issue?
Thnx

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Reinstall didn't fix it.:(

Eddie Eagle Eye
06-09-2012, 07:33 AM
It happened to me around the time I got the black widow, will have to put it down to a glitch in the funzio matrix. It only let me get him four times as well, but now not at all, so it does sound similar to Fig O Ni. All I can do, is rob and trip over landmines (about 150 of them) lol. Thanks for your comments will keep an Eddie eye out on the thread.

EEE

Fig O Ni
06-09-2012, 07:38 AM
It happened to me around the time I got the black widow, will have to put it down to a glitch in the funzio matrix. It only let me get him four times as well, but now not at all, so it does sound similar to Fig O Ni. All I can do, is rob and trip over landmines (about 150 of them) lol. Thanks for your comments will keep an Eddie eye out on the thread.

EEE

Exactly the same 12hours ago I hit him 4 time.
Since then the fight toggle shows but he is too beaten up to fight.

My friends call me Fig Oni.

xXSycoXx
06-09-2012, 07:42 AM
same issue here to

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Same issue as well folks.

A certain person on these forums knows what i mean ;) lol

Oh but when they fix this bug.... "he" will know

Luciferianism
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I cannot imagine who G Wiz is referring to.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
I cannot imagine who G Wiz is referring to.Heyyyy...Psh I can't for the life of me think who it can be!

Swifty
06-09-2012, 01:17 PM
I have the same problem with one particular rival.

Refresh the rivals list, immediately go to the hood, orange sign over head, and cannot attack the rival.

And no buildings to rob.

Eddie Eagle Eye
06-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I have the same problem with one particular rival.

Refresh the rivals list, immediately go to the hood, orange sign over head, and cannot attack the rival.

And no buildings to rob.

Cannot imagine how frustrating it would be to not even rob the troublemaker!
Hope you get a chance to recoup.

EEE

Chairman Maw
07-30-2012, 01:57 AM
It only one guy but everyone else it's 10 hits then 2 hour cooling period.

The rat has few building and packed with defensive building.

Anyway still love hitting him even if it is 4 times.

Do you know if during that 2 hour period, can the guy you've just beaten up continue to rob/fight other players? or does it render them useless for the 2 hours?

NV555
07-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Yes they can go about and attack, they are just on a time out for 2 hours from being attacked.

My question is can more than one person attack/rob a hood at a time?

Like if I'm in someones hood and conducting a robbery can someone else be in the hood robbing at the same time or would I have to leave before they can enter and rob?

Chairman Maw
07-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Ah, I see. It kind of defeats the purpose of beating someone up then. If I am attacking some chump who's robbed me with the intention of putting him out of the game for a while, then shouldnt his kicking render him useless for 2 hours?

As for your question, I would imagine it is possible. I have noticed buildings suddenly become 'nothing left to rob' while they are still illuminated with the $ sign.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Heyyyy...Psh I can't for the life of me think who it can be!

Big boy Barton