PDA

View Full Version : "All-in-One" Known Issues and Fixes

white frog
06-09-2012, 04:55 AM
I've noticed, and been told about, a couple of issues with the new release, and wanted to have a single place to list them and their solutions. If more issues are found, check back on this original post for the solution, as I will just edit this post to include them.

Here is the list as of this morning:

Issue:
Tycoon values on "Defense Buildings" not rounding up properly

Solution:
1. Go to the "Defense Building" page
2. Unprotect the sheet by going to the "Format" tab at the top and choosing "Unprotect Sheet"
3. Highlight the cell for the Tycoon defense for the level 1 Abandoned Building (J5)
4. Click in the formula bar, delete what's there, and change it to: =ROUNDUP(I5*1.1,0) Hit "Enter"
5. Highlight the cell again, click and hold the little + sign in the lower right, and drag all the way to the bottom of the page, highlighting every cell in the Tycoon column.

Fixed in downloadable file as of 6/11

Issue:
Incorrect value for Level 7 Machine Gun Turret

Solution:
1. On the "Defense Building" page, go to "Format" at the top
2. Select "unprotect sheet"
3. Change the value from 73 to 72

Issue:
Some of the weapons (mostly top level) are not being added to the equipment total #s

Solution:
1. Unprotect the "Attack" page using the above method
2. Highlight the cell that totals the # of Guns owned (cell B405 in the unchanged version)
3. click into the formula bar (***be very careful here not to mess up the formula)
4. Scroll to the very top... you will probably see that the top few guns are not in the highlighted bracket
5. Click and hold the little + sign in the "highlight" and drag it up to include these top guns, or simply change the formula to start with the top cell (final formula should be = SUM(B4:B403) unless you've added more weapons)
6. Repeat this process for the different weapons (I believe that Guns and Melee were the only ones with this issue, but I can't be sure)

Spartacus
06-09-2012, 05:15 AM
My Tycoon IpH is a bit off but that's probably my fault. Great job White Frog!

white frog
06-09-2012, 05:19 AM
My Tycoon IpH is a bit off but that's probably my fault. Great job White Frog!
Yeah.. so is mine. But this has always been the case. For some reason, the game has a unique way of adding up the hourly income. For example, the Level 1 NC Tycoon income is $192,501. Where the heck did the extra $1 come from???

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Bump. Are these fixed in the download spreadsheet? Or do we have to manually do it?

white frog
06-09-2012, 05:00 PM
These are the manual fixes if you've already input your information... I didn't want you to have to do it twice. I haven't gotten the fixed version uploaded yet though! I've been working all day on my book!

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Cool man. Youve so so much so we can wait a bit longer.

TeflonDog
11-26-2012, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the awesome work on your spreadsheet. How do I add equipment items to it in order to keep it up to date? I added in a Close Combat MG (60/40)to the Guns sheet, but it doesn't change my attack total. Where is 'Equipment Summary'!D5 ?

white frog
11-26-2012, 06:07 AM
The Equipment Summary is between the "Goal Calculator" and the "Guns" worksheet. There are instructions on this page on how to add items. If you can't figure it out, PM me and I'll try to help!

Nighteg
11-26-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi.
Since for some reason i can't post a new thread, I'll ask here:
I'm playing on Galaxy S2.
I have a problem with refresh. I open the "rivals" window, see a certain list, press the "refresh", and still see the same list (even though the refresh worked, cause if i attack someone on that list i see a different name in the "fight results" window). It's very frustrating, considering that lately i get crazy rivals lists (i have 400 mafia and i get lists of people with 3000 mafia and 3 times my defence). I've tried to uninstall, reinstall. Nothing works..
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Dipstik
11-26-2012, 06:49 AM
How did this become the designated "I can't make a new thread so I'll just post my question anywhere" thread?

TeflonDog
11-26-2012, 08:37 AM
The Equipment Summary is between the "Goal Calculator" and the "Guns" worksheet. There are instructions on this page on how to add items. If you can't figure it out, PM me and I'll try to help!

Ahh, I didn't scroll down enough to have that catch my eye. Good instructions. My gun add worked.
Cheers!:)