PDA

View Full Version : HELP- Where is my "Troll Slayer"?

tcapi
06-09-2012, 04:05 AM
I have completely cleared my Level 5 Clearbrook on the maps, I am not getting my Troll Slayer as a reward. I have gone through most of the threads here but nothing on this.

FYI, I have got all the indestructibles for the 11 Maps before that.
Bandit Leader, Mistress of Snakes, Frost Giant, Earth Warden, Lesser Lich, Grave Monstrosity, Mountain Golem, Diseased Hydra, Unshakled Troll, Plague Worm and Wise Owlbear.

Could anyone help? Or point me to the contact that could help look into this issue?

Thanks a million.

CounterSniper
06-09-2012, 04:21 AM
From your game...

Menu > More > Help > Contact Support (top left corner of window)

They will sort it out for you.

tcapi
06-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Just figured out I have to set up my email with the machine before I could use that "Contact Support" button.

I shall give it a try. Cross my fingers.

CounterSniper
06-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Just figured out I have to set up my email with the machine before I could use that "Contact Support" button.

I shall give it a try. Cross my fingers.

No need to cross your fingers, funzio screws up a lot with the forum and some game glitches and what not but the support has always been phenomenal. You just gotta trust me on that.

tcapi
06-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Thank you for the pointer. I will let everyone know if there is any development.

tcapi
06-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Yes, the matter has been resolved and I've got my Troll Slayer.

Thank you everyone.

S, Jun 11 16:19 (PDT):
Hello Tcapi,

Thanks for the message.

I have credited your account with the unit missing.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

S

www.funzio.com

BooMan
06-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Just completed L5 on Clearbrook and have not recieved the Troll Slayer either - mail sent to support now.

Thanks for the notice, shows how useful this forum can be!

Vile Lynn
06-16-2012, 04:23 PM
No need to cross your fingers, funzio screws up a lot with the forum and some game glitches and what not but the support has always been phenomenal. You just gotta trust me on that.

Bravo CS! You're a great help! :cool:

I agree with you 100% about Funzio Support being phenomenal... Lots of personal experiences with them.

tcapi - I'm glad it worked out for you & thanks for the update :)