PDA

View Full Version : A New Event is Coming...June *th, 2012

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:23 AM
An event that will shake the grounds of Crime City...

No, this is no event opening Coffers but something more...

Be ready Crime City,

"For when that day arrives, those who aren't prepared will not feel a thing;
but those who expect it will know that it was bound to happen."

"Keep an eye on your thermometers, because when the temperature hits 0 degrees...what goes around, WILL come back around."

QPR
06-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Anything to do with your mates who cheat in game (as proven) ????

koralene
06-09-2012, 01:33 AM
WW3 or fight night??? lol :p

We have gone into the twilight zone in cc and the forums now hahahahaha

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 01:34 AM
All will be revealed...

koralene
06-09-2012, 01:34 AM
aghhh stop being a bloody tease :p

QPR
06-09-2012, 02:18 AM
u mean a new scam no ?

i think to buy a weapon today, not sure, many choice... a gun for 50 €uros or a mele for 60€uros

for sure that cost me 1500 Gold for attractive price : 76€uros for 1500 Gold, so maybe i can rob and attack more ? not sure... but i don't care i put money for vacancy in this game, funzio like this.

They also promote cheaters as members of the cold mafia will verify

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 02:29 AM
They also promote cheaters as members of the cold mafia will verifyI guess the PR in QPR stands for Public Relations?

Said once and I'll say it again...We don't promote cheaters. Those proven of such will be dealt with by our terms.

But once again...All will be revealed in short order :)

QPR
06-09-2012, 03:05 AM
I guess the PR in QPR stands for Public Relations?

Said once and I'll say it again...We don't promote cheaters. Those proven of such will be dealt with by our terms.

But once again...All will be revealed in short order :)

Don't be silly g. I can send you screen shots or post them up of 4 known cheaters that are members of cold. What would you prefer fella?

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 03:53 AM
"For when that day arrives, those who aren't prepared will not feel a thing;

Sounds relatively painless! :)

Mocamo
06-09-2012, 03:55 AM
What is cold mafia?

noodles
06-09-2012, 04:15 AM
What is cold mafia?
Players that are gonna be taking dirt naps...

Spartacus
06-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Oh gosh. Why can't we keep all this Cold vs Indians stuff in a single thread?

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 04:19 AM
What is cold mafia?

They are a gang in Crime City.

They team up to fight together.

The advantage of being in a gang is that you can team up and hit common targets. You can also ask gang members to help you if you are getting attacked by other players.

One disadvantage of being in a gang is that you can be targeted by other players simply because you are in a particular gang.

Unfortunately for cold mafia they have a bit of a reputation for having members in the crew that are cheats. Ie they use money glitches etc to raise their stats.

Currently they are mid to high level players I believe. So around lvl 100 mostly. Gwiz may be able to give you a better answer as he is a member.

QPR
06-09-2012, 04:23 AM
They are a gang in Crime City.

They team up to fight together.

The advantage of being in a gang is that you can team up and hit common targets. You can also ask gang members to help you if you are getting attacked by other players.

One disadvantage of being in a gang is that you can be targeted by other players simply because you are in a particular gang.

Unfortunately for cold mafia they have a bit of a reputation for having members in the crew that are cheats. Ie they use money glitches etc to raise their stats.

Currently they are mid to high level players I believe. So around lvl 100 mostly. Gwiz may be able to give you a better answer as he is a member.

"Gwiz may be able to give you a better answer as he is a member"

Or may be able to source some decent glitches lol

ratpack499
06-09-2012, 04:31 AM
one of yours wizzer?

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/ratpack499/milk-mancopy.jpg

level123
a35554
d56839
nightclublevel7
612yachts
903bigrigs
761bulldozer
1011monstertruck

Coladonato
06-09-2012, 04:46 AM
one of yours wizzer?

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/ratpack499/milk-mancopy.jpg

level123
a35554
d56839
nightclublevel7
612yachts
903bigrigs
761bulldozer
1011monstertruck

Where are the screen shoots of those items? Anyone can type that....I don't even see the NC. And if this stuff is true I hope you have reported him/her. I don't support cheats at all, it ruins the game for everyone! I wish CC would do more about it.

QPR
06-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Where are the screen shoots of those items? Anyone can type that....I don't even see the NC. And if this stuff is true I hope you have reported him/her. I don't support cheats at all, it ruins the game for everyone! I wish CC would do more about it.

I reckon he made those stats up mate

ratpack499
06-09-2012, 05:06 AM

look for self
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/ratpack499/vehicles.jpg

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Great catch Ratpack! What a disgrace!

PM me his name please.

Indians will deal with this cheat when he reaches our level.

Spartacus
06-09-2012, 05:11 AM
look for self
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/ratpack499/vehicles.jpg

It's stupid that they cheat but it's even more stupid when they do it wrong. Why in the world would you buy more than 1000 Yachts? It's just so stupid!

617Pats
06-09-2012, 07:11 AM
It's stupid that they cheat but it's even more stupid when they do it wrong. Why in the world would you buy more than 1000 Yachts? It's just so stupid!

More like, why would you buy more then 500 Yachts?
-Because you can.

I believe you though, conclusive proof of a cheater.

fuzzy
06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
More like, why would you buy more then 500 Yachts?
-Because you can.

I believe you though, conclusive proof of a cheater.

Why buy bull dozers when the big rig is better in both attack and defense unless it is a level unlock and in that case the player has been doing for some time.

617Pats
06-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Why buy bull dozers when the big rig is better in both attack and defense unless it is a level unlock and in that case the player has been doing for some time.

I was not trying to give reasoning to his actual inventory. He is a CHEATER! He has unlimited money, therfore he needs no reasoning to what he is spending his money on. He is clearly a stupid cheater because his thoughtlessness in his purchases clearly reveal him to be a cheater.

iteachem
06-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Did he get the golden def gun?

zombie
06-09-2012, 08:01 AM
I didn't even know it was possible to cheat. I mean, not that I want to, but it just amazes me how some people will take the challenge and fun out of this game.

erik
06-09-2012, 08:28 AM
I am told that through hard work and dedication, all cold mafia members (save g) will hit level 200 by the end of this week to respond to the Indian's challenge. They will be sporting 150k plus stats through careful rp spending and efficient $ purchases.

Their only fear? Funzio induced shrinkage. brrrr.

Luciferianism
06-09-2012, 08:33 AM
I am told that through hard work and dedication, all cold mafia members (save g) will hit level 200 by the end of this week to respond to the Indian's challenge. They will be sporting 150k plus stats through careful rp spending and efficient $ purchases.

Their only fear? Funzio induced shrinkage. brrrr.

And in other news pigs can fly and hell has frozen over.

QPR
06-09-2012, 08:45 AM
That's ridiculous.

Did this one slip through the vetting process wiz?

ratpack499
06-09-2012, 08:52 AM

apology needed i don't make up things

Navi Ho
06-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Okay I an understand why a player with excess cash would buy excess weapons because they can, but what about respect weapons. Here is one player that has been attempting to make a name for itself by lying about how great it is. A level 200 player, with only 27 styr aug, 56 butterfly knives, 15 police armor, and 28 nail bats. So obviously they don't do a lot of PVP play. It has a total of 5321 successful attacks and robberies, so that makes sense I guess. Look at the cash weapons and it is loaded with them, for example 262 exoskeletons ($5.5 mill each), $229 chainsaws ($3.1 mill each) so must have a great economy, yea about $1 million per hour so that is only 90 days of playing at the current income to buy only those two weapons. Maybe they bought game cash with real cash. Okay fine. Now they also have 169 sawn off shotguns, 383 RPGs, 316 chain whips, 566 full combat gear, 454 Exceleros, 128 NVG and some others as well. Just from the weapons I listed they have spent 1,716,240 respect points. How do we earn respect points? Well you get a few for completing levels etc, and then some for completing thug life goals etc and the rest for PVP fights and robberies. Since they don't have any of the thug weapons rewarded for doing the thug life goals, and they really don't have the number of fights to have completed more than 50 thug life levels, most of their repect points must come from PvP. but wait they only have 5321 sucessful PVP encounters. Let's be generous and say they got half of these respect points from in game mission stuff (which I don't think is possible someone else can correct me if I am wrong) so that leaves 858120 respect points gained in 5321 sucessful PvP encounters, or 161 points per sucessful encounter. Seems a little high to me.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Every member was screened as I told you guys in another post.

Thing is, you guys won't be hearing about it because its all an inside process that you aren't privy to know i.e interrogations, if or when they will be kicked, and whatever else it may be. And also because of that, I cant tell you what we are actually doing with our members because this is no forum gang...If I discussed everything with the forum then whats the purpose of it all, feel me?

But need not worry guys, I'll be posting another hint today about this "event"

7rs60
06-09-2012, 09:24 AM
I didn't even know it was possible to cheat. I mean, not that I want to, but it just amazes me how some people will take the challenge and fun out of this game.

Some people see breaking the game as more of a challenge than playing it right, so that's what they do for fun and challenge. Like cracking commercial software, or defacing websites. They get the thrill out of doing the hack, then trying to show off to others without getting caught.

Joeycool
06-09-2012, 09:25 AM
I wonder if the "event" is Cold Mafia kick out all their cheaters and then attack them?

That would be pretty cool! :cool:

617Pats
06-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Every member was screened as I told you guys in another post.

Thing is, you guys won't be hearing about it because its all an inside process that you aren't privy to know i.e interrogations, if or when they will be kicked, and whatever else it may be. And also because of that, I cant tell you what we are actually doing with our members because this is no forum gang...If I discussed everything with the forum then whats the purpose of it all, feel me?

But need not worry guys, I'll be posting another hint today about this "event"

Lol. I feel like you are telling us alot about your process by not telling us about your process. You sure do talk alot for someone who does not want to dicuss everything on the forums. Anyways I cant wait for your event news!Just tell us!

zombie
06-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Some people see breaking the game as more of a challenge than playing it right, so that's what they do for fun and challenge. Like cracking commercial software, or defacing websites. They get the thrill out of doing the hack, then trying to show off to others without getting caught.

Touche! Good point...still don't like cheaters.

G Wiz
06-09-2012, 10:17 AM
I wonder if the "event" is Cold Mafia kick out all their cheaters and then attack them?

That would be pretty cool! :cool:LoL who knows my friend...There will be fighting ;)

Lol. I feel like you are telling us alot about your process by not telling us about your process. You sure do talk alot for someone who does not want to dicuss everything on the forums. Anyways I cant wait for your event news!Just tell us!Indeed...Maybe the message spoken by the message "not" spoken is what is intended here :)...for now!