PDA

View Full Version : How can you manage CC, MW, KA?

lkm
06-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi all, I know not all ppl play all or 2 of them currently. I really wonder how you spend time on them.

For me, I tried to use up all energy and stamina for both CC and KA, but usually they are full some of the time.

For MW, I recently dont do PvP due to its casulty unless there is another PvP event. I also don't spend energy unless there is such event.

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:49 PM
I play CC and I deliver far more beat downs thatn I receive.

I played MW for... I don't know, it's been deleted a long time ago and I never looked back.

I camp in KA, leveled up a lot for the rune box event, and am back to camping. Basically, I'm making a relatively strong but not invincible character who often has buildings to raid and doesn't care who raids them. Someone has to provide targets for all the thieves out there, right? FYI, I did not name my KA character "dudeman".

In summary, I play CC and F the other two. KA is all filler no killer.

joaquim
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
I haven't played MW in about 3 weeks. I haven't played KA in about a month. When I do play MW, I only use up my energy. I don't do PVP. In KA, I use up all my energy and stamina.

Swingle007
06-08-2012, 06:09 PM
I play all 3 games on 4 different devices and it's a handful for sure. Lol They help pass the time, and all three are enjoyable in their own way. crime city will always be my fave though, and is the only one I have felt compelled to spend real money on to this point. I just do goals on KA and MW as I dont enjoy losing troops.

Nudie
06-08-2012, 06:42 PM
I play CC lots, deleted MW, camping in KA - lots of green on my newsfeed heh heh.

Pekersss
06-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I find balancing KA and CC kinda tough sometimes, heh. I just keep my collection times as synced as I can (CC about two minutes KA).

Babytway
06-08-2012, 07:28 PM
i only play CC and just build income and do events on MW

Mr BigBenga
06-08-2012, 07:51 PM
The pvp fun i was letting it into CC.

But it was implemented a nice ranking method on MW, that makes MW now a little more fun to go pvp(besides the casualities)

But before the rankings thing i was only going into income.

KA i dont play.

I really want the new content into CC, because im finding now alot more enjoyable to play MW than CC.

DenZ1
06-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Easy.. You just will have no life :)

lkm
06-08-2012, 08:00 PM
When the hourly open box events were on, I went CC, then MW and then KA. Sometimes since the box was stolen in MW, it takes time to get them in the map and lead the time difference again... This is the worst situation.

erik
06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
I play CC.
Camp (not play, yes, I said it) MW and KA.