PDA

View Full Version : How's the price of gold.

Fifth Reich
06-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Are you satisfied?

GodlikeNay
06-08-2012, 07:18 PM
The poll needs to be adjusted, it is not a fair poll. You should have options for the other side to, so anyone that feels the price of gold is OK as it is, or even, God forbid, too low, they should still be able to voice their opinion.

SeqWins
06-08-2012, 07:22 PM
You suck at life, die!

What?
06-09-2012, 01:32 AM
You suck at life, die!

A little harsh. Maybe a good flogging would suffice.

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Im not satisfied, the price is way too high for me

General Insane
06-09-2012, 11:13 AM
There is no gold.

There never was any gold.

It is all a massive "con" to extract dollars from you.

It is time to cut your losses.

This will never get better.

It was never about providing you with a great gaming experience.

This was a way to rip you and others off.

Now it is time for you to stop spending.

If they gave you fake gold for $1.00, it would still be a rip off.

Olrancid
06-09-2012, 11:33 AM
G.I.
I completely agree, you and I talked months ago about the service and performance of this product. I stated at that time if it were many other things I would have fired or returned for a full refund at that time. It's a "Mold" that Funzio is trying to adopt in their new game Kingdom Age, "If you don't buy you will lose and DIE!!!"

The honor vehicles destruct with a gust of the wind now, boost buildings are little more than yard statues, and enemies with stats far below yours can now attack and beat you??? If I wanted to get screwed I would have stayed playing WOW. Thanks Funzio, You were getting about $800 to 1300 a month out of me, what's it been looking like lately?

Olrancid
06-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Actually everyone who's tired, here's a free game. "Kingdomgame" join on World 4' I'll be looking for you and we can fight as an alliance called " Pirate Nation "

War Priest
06-09-2012, 11:46 AM
What the hell kind of poll is this? This is a Flan poll. There is no fair or cheap option! Fifth I get a feeling you think the prices are to high for some reason. Wonder why. I feel they are to cheap.

CAPT.GIN
06-09-2012, 12:03 PM
For now the price is fine with me...

magepker
06-09-2012, 01:01 PM
the price of gold is fine., they need to create a nice balance between free and gold players. if gold was cheap everyone would be a gold player then there would be no point in playing since everyone would be on the same playing field.

they should create a new currency with even higher prices and even better units >_<