PDA

View Full Version : Some People...

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:09 PM
In the past couple days I have had a cheater wrecking my news. Easy enough to just get over, but this is a player I reported a long time ago who, I guess, isn't actually cheating since they're still here. :rolleyes:

What I find most... mildly irritating, for lack of a more appropriate term, is the fact that this player is taunting me on my comments page. It is somewhat humorous, however, because this person appears to either be mentally challenged, or just plain stupid.

10-0 means you won 10 straight and took zero losses, correct?

I have tons of screen caps to flatter this individual, and I even downloaded a photo editing app because photobucket is only good for uploading them to here.

Player's profile:

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:10 PM
News Feed:

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Editing those is a bit of a chore using only my iPad, but it's worth it to share.

I have inventory pics if anyone is interested. Hundreds of top tier RP items, and as you can see by the numbers in the player's record, they would be lucky to afford hundreds of the low tier items.

Swingle007
06-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Wow....that'd be enough to drive me batty....taunted constantly by a cheater...Funzio needs to put foot to arse already!

joaquim
06-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Just keep reporting the guy untill Funzio decides to do something about it or talk back and say really dirty things to the guy.

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Just keep reporting the guy untill Funzio decides to do something about it or talk back and say really dirty things to the guy.

It's not my job to report cheaters that Funzio should be able to easily spot themselves, especially if I have to report them more than once.

Funzio says no cheat, or it would have been fixed, so it's open season as far as I'm concerned.

Joeycool
06-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Dudeman! I deal with this cheater all the time. And if it makes you feel better he does the exact same thing to me. About the fight results. Wins like one fight out of 10 and then writes 10 - 0 on my wall.

Cheats in the game - Cheats with reporting results of fights!

I attack him several times a day winning 10 - 0. This person is also on the Indians hit list. We dont like cheats. This person is 100% a cheat. The inventory they have is insane.

PS... I say he because one of the indains used to speak to him. He had a male avatar and told this person his name etc.

dudeman
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
He had a male avatar the other day when this first started. I have the inventory shots. Should I take the time to post more?

I reported this cheater so long ago I can't even find the email. I got the standard "I am looking into this player now" response, and clearly one of two things happened: the player was NOT investigated, or, Funzio believes this player is legitimate.

I asked this in another thread, but I think I will ask again. @Crime City Mark or anyone from support, how do you earn respect points without using stamina? There is onle one way that I am aware of and that's mastering level 2 of any map. If this player is not cheating, there is another way that must be one of the best kept secrets in Crime City.