PDA

View Full Version : Need Help:/

Arj
06-08-2012, 03:17 PM
I have been recieving a message saying something like this in game ''data unable to load, please reinstall application''. I didnt really want to do this out of fear mainly but then i started noticing that during PVE, id hit something likes say from 0/10 to 3/10. Come back later and see its gone back to 0/10....

So i reinstalled, reloaded the app and noticed that alot of my units have dissapeared....including my BDF from the pvp tourny. Im missing like 2000 in attack and 1000 in defense and am not sure exactly what units im missing but i think there all industractables from previous events and other things.

Also....i cant see the current event, dont have the items i won ( was 8/10) and cant open any more boxex....
Ive sent a ticket in already
So question is has this happen to anyone?

and how long to fix after you sent a ticket in?

Guessing im screwed on the current event lol, i wasnt ever going to get 10 but id like to of gotten 9 for the 4th time in a row :) lol

Also missing these stats hopefully wont get me crushed to badly till its fixed lol

Bronson
06-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Keep closing and reopening the app sometimes the servers don't reload all the indestructible information straight away but they will turn up.

JMC
06-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Whenever you re-install, you reinstall an old version of the game.

Things that you collected between the last update and now will all be gone from your app until it properly connects to the server again and refreshes. Just re-enter the game and everything should be back.

Reinstalling sort of shows a snapshot of your progress at a certain time. You can even go to rivals profiles and see what stats they were at during that update.

boardgames rule
06-08-2012, 04:09 PM
By the way i just checked your inventory and you still have the black dragon fighter.