PDA

View Full Version : Just about done with this game

Ryans67
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Two days ago you can't attack anyone over 8 times, and it's limiting the amount of money you can take, protecting a percentage in excess of their vault amount. Guess that's no longer the case. I was just attacked with $5.2 million unvaulted, as I was selling trees to make an upgrade. Of the $5.2, the person was able to take $4.77. So that's atleast 16 attacks if there taking $300k. It's gotta be alot more though because it would decrease at the end as the unvaulted dwindled.

I have no problem if the rules remain constant, but the constant changes are getting old fast.

albeezy
06-08-2012, 10:46 AM
next time sell a space center its faster? How many trees do you have to sell for 5.2 million anyways?

whiskeybravo
06-08-2012, 10:52 AM
You lose a lot of build time selling space centers though. I got my nano by timing a few things right and selling 6 million in trees which is a ton of trees and tapping.

albeezy
06-08-2012, 11:07 AM
You lose a lot of build time selling space centers.
Lost build time maybe (see comment below), but 4.77 million after "a ton of trees and tapping" sounds worse.

Not to mention that you only get half back when you sell so he lost more like 9.54 million .

As for lost build time, don't forget to factor in the amount of time you spent buying and placing the trees and then selecting and selling them. All things considered, I am not sure that I would consider that "lost build time"

KCh
06-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Two days ago you can't attack anyone over 8 times, and it's limiting the amount of money you can take, protecting a percentage in excess of their vault amount. Guess that's no longer the case. I was just attacked with $5.2 million unvaulted, as I was selling trees to make an upgrade. Of the $5.2, the person was able to take $4.77. So that's atleast 16 attacks if there taking $300k. It's gotta be alot more though because it would decrease at the end as the unvaulted dwindled.

I have no problem if the rules remain constant, but the constant changes are getting old fast.

A few days ago, 8 times was the max you could attack someone, but then 2 days ago the maximum attacks got changed to 20.

Ryans67
06-08-2012, 11:30 AM
I often sell cheaper buildings also, but build times factor in. Usually I use the defense buildings, but rather then let money sit unvaulted, I turn it into trees. The time to create and sell trees sucks, but it works half the time. Two days ago I had roughly $21 million in trees, which was accumulated during the PVP event.

The rule changes are just getting stupid. It would be one thing if they would inform you when they make such changes, but to just randomly change the rules is getting old. Post a thread in the game that keeps us updated or something.

JohnnyR
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I often sell cheaper buildings also, but build times factor in. Usually I use the defense buildings, but rather then let money sit unvaulted, I turn it into trees. The time to create and sell trees sucks, but it works half the time. Two days ago I had roughly $21 million in trees, which was accumulated during the PVP event.

The rule changes are just getting stupid. It would be one thing if they would inform you when they make such changes, but to just randomly change the rules is getting old. Post a thread in the game that keeps us updated or something.

Whole heartedly agree dude!

Blackstone
06-08-2012, 12:42 PM

That must be one mother of a tree farm! I would recommend building your defense then you won't have to worry about such things.

Speed ump
06-08-2012, 01:32 PM
The issue he had is not knowing the rules had changed. Some here do feel that funzio should post any changes before they are made. I think the other side of the is that the unpredictability mike keep you on your toes more. I have not seen anyone argue for that point before though. No matter what, it's always a good idea to vault your money. I get lazy and don't many times. With my main game ot hasn't mattered much. My second game it matters more. Either way it's my mistake if I do, and not anything I would even mention as being an issue.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 03:45 PM
The issue he had is not knowing the rules had changed. Some here do feel that funzio should post any changes before they are made. I think the other side of the is that the unpredictability mike keep you on your toes more. I have not seen anyone argue for that point before though. No matter what, it's always a good idea to vault your money. I get lazy and don't many times. With my main game ot hasn't mattered much. My second game it matters more. Either way it's my mistake if I do, and not anything I would even mention as being an issue.

Confuses the hell out of me. Sometimes it's 14 hits maximum. Next I read people are hitting over 20 times. Yesterday I could only hit 8 times. Today, in fact about an hour ago, I hit someone 16 times before the "too weak to fight" symbol came up.
Some consistency please.

Jhoemel
06-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Yeah last night 1 got over 1mil unvaulted and in the process of buying units from the unvaulted money. When i opened the game a second time my vaulted money became 600k lesser, i looked at the news that i got attacked, the attacker got 600k. I cant believe he got that much money. I was like buying units for less than a minute

Corsair
06-08-2012, 08:47 PM
In some cases people may have been hit partially. I have had several less than max runs on people, I assume that is why. Then again I have also hit people and seen them as too weak to fight for days. Maybe they are being hit by others but it seems more than that.

siL
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Yes, it has changed a couple of days ago..
I noticed it when I was also attacking people..i think i have posted somewhere in the forum about it being changed, but forgot in what thread..
I dont know the details of who attacks you, probaby some heavy gold players, but one thing that comes to mind about this is, i do think its a strategy based game, where if you want to leave lots of money unvaulted, you have to beef up your defence first, so that you wont be attacked successfully by other players..
I happen to find lots of player who have crappy defence stat, and yet have much unvaulted money in hand, well you cant blame me for what happens next...
I pesonally have often have unvaulted money in my hand because it takes forever to upgrade them, but i have the defence to make it safe and sound..
Earlier today, ifound a player holding 11 mil cash, and attack him for the 1 mil unvaulted...
And afterwards, he's being a **** just because i was taking an obvious excess of oney, which his defence couldnt protect...
Like seriously??? Isnt it obvious what we are going to do if we found someone like this?

Ryans67
06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Well there's always going to be someone stronger then me. I've got stats around 12k, which is the middle of the pack for my level. I see guys around 30-40k. Your always gonna be at risk if it's unvaulted, but there is no way around that if you want to do big upgrades.

I think what pissed me off the most was the other day when I was trying to buy a nano, and had some unvaulted for about 15 minutes. A guy with 10k attack goes after me and picks up 300k. Next he loses, and I gain back 30k. It went on a few times. That's wrong, you should be able to lose just as much when you attack, as you can win with a successful attack. The risk should go both ways.