PDA

View Full Version : Spent my first amount of Gold this morning

white frog
06-08-2012, 07:53 AM
So, the guy who never buys gold has been hoarding TapJoy gold since it's inception. I've accumulated about 700 gold, and decided to spend some today!

My choice: upgrade to Goodfella

I figured that now with my income getting so high, the extra 10% is a good sum of money. Also, I'm a crawler who only robs for respect, so the stamina bonus is valuable too. Now, if I can only get this stupid 10th artifact, I'll be all set!

Feng1234
06-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Get in line.

Babytway
06-08-2012, 08:13 AM
robbing for respect is lame answer. just say i rob you because i want to and im gonna do it again and again. thats better answer

white frog
06-08-2012, 08:24 AM
robbing for respect is lame answer. just say i rob you because i want to and im gonna do it again and again. thats better answer
I always tell the truth, and that wouldn't be the truth... I've gone into hoods that have every single building ready to be robbed, and I've walked away after hitting their level 7 LMs. Do it all the time!

dudeman
06-08-2012, 08:40 AM
I always tell the truth, and that wouldn't be the truth... I've gone into hoods that have every single building ready to be robbed, and I've walked away after hitting their level 7 LMs. Do it all the time!

I like doing sh*t like that just to fcuk with people. It usually earns me a link back to their hood and I can rob them blind later if I want. :cool:

Fricco
06-08-2012, 08:52 AM

I do the complete opposite, i rob it all and leave the LM's :p

white lightning
06-08-2012, 11:16 AM
what is tapjoy and how do i get free gold?

dudeman
06-08-2012, 11:21 AM
what is tapjoy and how do i get free gold?

Using the same device you use for CC, open a web browser and enter "Tapjoy.com" into the address bar. Sign up, download the program you have to download and link your device (so they can tell what apps you have).

You should be able to find Crime City on the list of apps you have. Pick it and you will see a list of offers you can complete to earn free gold.

Edit: I have an offer that says "get friends to sign up for Tapjoy". If you want to PM me an email address I can send you a direct referral :)

Neonjoe
06-08-2012, 11:30 AM
i signed up for tapjoy, and there's a bunch of apps listed that are on my phone, but crime city is not one of them.

Lionheart3239
06-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Tapjoy is really for the iPhone