PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to get a little tired of Flan.

Fifth Reich
06-07-2012, 06:27 PM
All he does is make threads that are even worse than mine and keeps Fuc*ing bumping them until there a guy thats like "Flan you damn idiot" an dthen Flan just goes off topic and has a long conversation with that guy. I know when I make an idiot thread I sometimes kill it but, Bigflan just keeps bump bumpity hump hump his gay thread.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey me vs Brosnon is a popular thread with 42 voters and 1000 views unlike yours that just get 4 just sayng it's popular

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Oh cool flan talking to himself again.... Hi flan and flan...

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:37 PM
I love Flan.

vitus79
06-07-2012, 06:39 PM
so its the same guy? weird, now if i add that number i get lord paul?

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Flan, I can't believe you made me block you on the game though. Now you can't right cool messages. I will unblock you if you stop writting "spam" all over it.

Tctiger
06-08-2012, 07:57 AM
There's always one :)

Bronson
06-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Hey me vs Bronson is a popular thread with 42 voters and 1000 views unlike yours that just get 4 just sayng it's popular

The reason it's popular is because of me lol also amended your spelling :)

lanemondo
06-08-2012, 08:25 AM
All he does is make threads that are even worse than mine and keeps Fuc*ing bumping them until there a guy thats like "Flan you damn idiot" an dthen Flan just goes off topic and has a long conversation with that guy. I know when I make an idiot thread I sometimes kill it but, Bigflan just keeps bump bumpity hump hump his gay thread.

Hmmm, 3 words - pot, kettle, black.

Arj
06-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Hmmm, 3 words - pot, kettle, black.

lol exactly what i was thinking....

CAPT.GIN
06-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Chill out guys on flan... Yea he maybe crazy sometimes but that's why we all like em...

Selfproclaimed
06-08-2012, 08:47 AM
This is what I find funny... Normally when a thread is directed towards someone in a negative way, it's usually like a 2 star thread... This one is five star ,hahaha

Aidan
06-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Tell me How do you rate a thread again? Lol.
and what is the purpose of rating a thread? Is it important if the thread is 5 stars or 1 star? I hardly take notice of the ratings. If i want to read a thread i will read it, of not then i wont. 5 star or not dont mean a jack to me

Edit: ok, found the rate button. It was there all this while. Duhh. Should've gone to specsavers...

Luke7676
06-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Well if it has a low rating like 1 or 2 stars I usually don't even look at it, unless it's something I know to be a good thread.
And at the top right of the thread Aidan, is where you rate it. It says rate this thread.

This thread started out as 1 star but has since moved up somehow >.<

Freekizh
06-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Man who is this Fifth dude to pick on my buddy flan? Whats going on?

Copenhagen
06-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Man who is this Fifth dude to pick on my buddy flan? Whats going on?

Good question. Chill out Fifth. Flanny you keep being you, buddy.

spectra
06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Flanny boy is sometimes, a bit too much, and get us somewhat upset towards him, when he becomes too anoying
But he also makes all of us have a good laugh, which we all need
I myself feel proud of his thread for the event, he has done a serious job on that one, job well done, Flan

and he gets "over the line" we tell him to chill and most of the time he does, all in good fun
we make lots of fun at his expense, and he never comes back with any obsene remark/answer
I treat all in here as my friends, regardless whether we agree or not on any issues,
Bottom line

FIFTH if you do not like Flan, then, too bad, just ignore him and his thread and participate in the ones you want
WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN, LEARN THE GAME, HELP EACH OTHERS, ARGUE WITH EACHOTHER AND MAKE FRIENDS!!!!!!