PDA

View Full Version : Force Close Issues for Android?

Cracka Jack
06-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Does anybody else experience regular force close error messages?

It typically happens to me at the most inopportune times, like after I've robbed somebody but haven't yet collected the money, or when I try to load somebody's bountiful hood. I want to throw my phone off of a highrise and blow it out of the sky with an M1 when this happens, which would be poor form. I'd like to avoid that happening.

I haven't seen any recent updates for Crime City for Android, not that the last few did any good. Anybody know if there's a way to reduce force closures?

sexkitteh
06-07-2012, 01:28 PM
It happens every now and again...

Lionheart3239
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
After the last update everything has been fine for me, make sure you also have a good connection.

Lionheart3239
06-07-2012, 02:01 PM
By the way I'm a big Red Wings fan, Pavel Datysuk is the man. I think LA will win the cup this year. Hopefully we can buy some good players for next season, Praise and Sutter are good IMO.

MagicMoment
06-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Happens to me ALL the time and especially when these events are going on. This morning I hit a guy's hood for about $20,000 only to have the game crash and money lost. Hell sometimes buildings in my hood or icons on my menu don't even show up and I have to shut down/restart several times to get them back.

This game runs WAAAY more smoothly/faster on Iphone. My girlfriend's game loads up in about 10 seconds where mines takes close to 30. Needless to say, this game sucks on android.

Vicious...
06-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Happens frequently, but it doesn't always freeze. Often if I hit wait instead of force close it's fine, but usually I just close and restart anyway.

Nudie
06-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Happens to me all the time too. So much so that I've gotten used to it and it doesn't make my blood pressure go up anymore. :mad:

Lionheart3239
06-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Are you guys running this game on a phone or tablet. Both of my android tablets load quicker than my iPhone, and I wouldn't say that my android devices crashed more than ios device, in fact i think it's the other way around. If there is any complaints, I think it's that you could get more free tapjoy gold on the ios.

platinump
06-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Happens to me ALL the time and especially when these events are going on. This morning I hit a guy's hood for about $20,000 only to have the game crash and money lost. Hell sometimes buildings in my hood or icons on my menu don't even show up and I have to shut down/restart several times to get them back.

This game runs WAAAY more smoothly/faster on Iphone. My girlfriend's game loads up in about 10 seconds where mines takes close to 30. Needless to say, this game sucks on android. This! Way smoother on wife's iPhone. I got Acer Iconia 500 tab that lags, freezes and crashes to desktop more often than battlefield 3 :-)

outbackhat
06-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Happens a frequently and have unfortunately gotten usewd to it. Luckily for me it hasn't happened where it cost me anything yet.knock on wood.