PDA

View Full Version : Jamming box event - wrong reward units given

Jasber
06-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi guys

Some of you may have been playing the jamming box event and collecting the loot/reward units.

According to the description of the event, we will get the following units:
reinforced sub A17/D9
incendiary global hawk A28/D23
recon truck A25/D44
camo sniper A52/D34
satellite assassin A297/D147

However as I was checked my inventory, I didn't get the above units even though i got the crashed satellites. I then tried attacking a player and later checked the battle results. Those units i got were indestructible. So they are the ones given during the jamming box event.

The units i got instead are:
Armored radar truck A15/D32
Dispatched global hawk A23/D12
savage submarine A16/D6

The stats are lower. I also checked some rivals inventory and they got the correct units. Has anyone here got the same units as mine?? Anyone faced the same problem?

Go check your inventory and make sure you got the correct units....

It'll be good to post here if you have the same problem. I've contacted support, hope they'll rectify this issue...:( Zzzzzz

Bronson
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Did you lvl up during the event?? Different lvl ranges give out different prizes!!

Ramshutu
06-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I have double checked that my units are correct, the previous post is what you want to look for. There are different prizes for different ranges. If you obtained the units and then levelled up (40 or 60, I forget which), you would still have the old units, but will see the new units in your main window.

Bronson
06-07-2012, 01:51 PM
I have double checked that my units are correct, the previous post is what you want to look for. There are different prizes for different ranges. If you obtained the units and then levelled up (40 or 60, I forget which), you would still have the old units, but will see the new units in your main window.

Yes listen to Ram the post above his is the one you want to look out for :)

Corsair
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Yep, someone just hit level 51. :) That's the cutover point.

FromAfar
06-08-2012, 06:37 AM
just to understand, when you level up during the event, do you get the stronger or weaker units a/d units as a result?

JMC
06-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Higher level ranges get stronger units.