PDA

View Full Version : The mystery of the gold gun part///rpg

Slickster
06-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Crime city Mark if you have answered this somewhere I apologize for the redundancy, my question is what ever happen with the golden gun part that was coming up when we where opening RPG cases... What was the final decision with this , the last message I could find was this was being looked into... Any insight would be great

BOS
06-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I believe anybody that rec'd the gun part during the RPG event is SOL... I think I read that somewhere. Sombody back me up on this.

Slickster
06-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I believe anybody that rec'd the gun part during the RPG event is SOL... I think I read that somewhere. Sombody back me up on this. even if it meant the difference between 9 and 10 rpg's :(

Luke 3457
06-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Yeah yer sol I remember their response and no compensation to my knowledge was made

Luke 3457
06-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Yes even if got 9 I remember someone in your spot contacted them with same grievance sry

Brooklyn Boy
06-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Crime city Mark if you have answered this somewhere I apologize for the redundancy, my question is what ever happen with the golden gun part that was coming up when we where opening RPG cases... What was the final decision with this , the last message I could find was this was being looked into... Any insight would be great

Slick im also 99% sure the matter is closed. I think the answer we received from Funzio was totle bull$@#!! I also received the gun part with gold.what I feel is very strange is that I started playing the events after the the 2nd one. Every event that I participated in since then using gold and cash I have won including the current one, except for the infamous mysterious gun part caper. I finished with 9! Coincidence......I think not! No matter how much I tried just couldn't get it. My theory is that you only can get 10 items. You can play for days after you have 10 and your not going to get an 11th. I think the gun part counted as my 10th and therefor was unable to get another the last day and a half I played. I would love to know how many people if any got a 10th item after they received a gun part instead. What really bothers me is why Funzio just wouldn't do the right thing and change it for the proper item(Rocket) instead of saying it was suppose to be an extra mafia! Come on they had stopped giving extra mafia's out to upper level players 3 or 4 events prier to the one in question because everyone was complaining that it was a ridiculous loot item to be given out to players who already have 500+ mafia members. It was a empty (zero value) item. Just another mistake made by Fuzio that we($The PAYING$) customer had to suffer for!!

Caleb
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM
@Slickster - The last update I remember was that the developers were investigating why it had happened. I don't recall hearing what they found out.

The final comments I got back from my ticket to support were:
The golden gun parts are now discontinued, and no longer count as special event items. It is now the equivalent of the extra mafia member. I apologize but I cannot trade it in for a Rocket.

It still seems strange to me as I don't recall seeing any threads from other players over level 80 saying that an extra mafia member was being awarded in the set of event loots that we receive, and I would have thought that would spark at least several threads. And even if they had added an extra mafia to our set of loot, I don't understand why it would have gotten the golden gun part image connected with that "prize".

Slickster
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Thank you guys for all of your feed back: I do hope CC Mark jumps in on this topic , I have since the great caper sent a few messages 1 to CCM and another to support so far no comments or response, ultimately it is discouraging the way this is being handled at least the public side, we've been left in the dark.... U guess that's why candles were invented.
And it would be great if anyone who got the gold gun part and still got ten rpg's posted here it would make feel like I'm no longer taking crazy pills

Babytway
06-07-2012, 03:03 PM
this matter was in fact closed i cant remember what thread but it exactly what Caleb said the gun part was automatically converted into an extra mafia member behind the scenes. the gun part did not and wasn't going to be counted as an rpg part or counted towards a gun part in the previous event and that was the final answer

Brooklyn Boy
06-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Thank you guys for all of your feed back: I do hope CC Mark jumps in on this topic , I have since the great caper sent a few messages 1 to CCM and another to support so far no comments or response, ultimately it is discouraging the way this is being handled at least the public side, we've been left in the dark.... U guess that's why candles were invented.
And it would be great if anyone who got the gold gun part and still got ten rpg's posted here it would make feel like I'm no longer taking crazy pills

Hey Slick like I said in my post I wish someone who recieved the gun part and managed to get 10 Rockets anyway would let us know, but I don't think we will.
P.S. Easy with the crazy pills! Lol!

Johnny70
06-07-2012, 03:22 PM
baby tway is correct on this deal it happened on the first day of the event and was fixed so it had nothing to do with people finishing on 9 it was fixed within the first two days of the event.

edit... the gun part was converted to a extra mafia member in game data of the people that recieved a golden gun part and that fixed it so they could get ten rocket parts, end of story.

Brooklyn Boy
06-07-2012, 04:14 PM
baby tway is correct on this deal it happened on the first day of the event and was fixed so it had nothing to do with people finishing on 9 it was fixed within the first two days of the event.

edit... the gun part was converted to a extra mafia member in game data of the people that recieved a golden gun part and that fixed it so they could get ten rocket parts, end of story.

Johnny that is your opinion and you are entitled to it as am I. What baby sad is true just as what I have in my post. They told me when I sent my ticket in on the matter. But if you notice what we have been saying that nobody had gotten the gun part and then reached the 10th item, at least not come on here and tell us other wise. I don't know if you read my post on the previous page but I'm holding to that position unless somebody says otherwise. The answer that I received said nothing but the gun part was given out in lieu of a extra mafia which makes no sense since they stopped giving the extra mafia out to higher level players several events prior. Again I do agree with you that the matter is closed and nothing more is going to be done about it but it doesn't make it suck any less for the players it happened to.