PDA

View Full Version : plz help, i have a question

firstaid
06-07-2012, 10:31 AM
if we attack any rival, my mafia will bring more 500 mafia member. But which mafia member a strong one who are higher level or those who are lower level?

jmeijer
06-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Doesn't matter. It's all about the stats of your equipment.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Doesn't matter. It's all about the stats of your equipment.

Exactly....500 of them hit the battle with ya and their specific power numbers and weaponry mean nothing as each brings in one of each weapon type (vehicle, explosive, melee, etc.) that YOU PROVIDE them from YOUR inventory for a max weapon count of 2500. The best 500 weapons of each type as far as attack/defense go are the items that are auto-outfitted to them so you are always as well equipped as you can be. Just keep at least 500 mafia of any level to be in good shape. It doesn't matter if they are level 1 or level 200, as they are just a warm body used to bring your personal weapons to battle. To become stronger just acquire/purchase better weapons in the future and those will then be equipped and take the place of a now inferior weapon one of your troops was using. Hope that makes sense. :-)

firstaid
06-07-2012, 10:39 AM
so do you think we should not add lower level mafia and add only stronger one?

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 10:40 AM

Read above again.

It does not matter they only use what you have in your inventory.

Some people drop other players on there level so they have more to attack. Some people add alot from there level so there are less to attack them.

Luke 3457
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Doesn't matter if u add a friend who is weaker than u or stronger. If that's what your referring to. Only matters how u equip your mafia. Only your personal weapons are used in a fight or rob. Pm me if u want more help :)

Luke 3457
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
U beat me to it lol

dudeman
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM

I'm going to try to be as clear as possible. Please don't confuse that with rudeness.

Your mafia members stats only belong to them. Their stats ARE NOT yours.

You equip YOUR OWN mafia with YOUR OWN weapons.

The only thing additional mafia member do for you is carry more of your own weapons. It doesn't matter what level they are or what weapons they have because, and sorry for the repetition, their weapons ARE NOT YOURS.

Any further questions?

Jeff123
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Firstaid....CAN YOU READ AND COMPREHEND?

If your inventory stinks...which I bet yours does becasue you appear to be knucklehead, your mafia count at any level will stink.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS??

firstaid
06-07-2012, 10:46 AM
thank you.

Jeff123
06-07-2012, 10:46 AM
There ought to be some minimal criteria of brain matter to allow people on this forum, on the internet, and walking free in the world. Moron.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 10:47 AM
thank you.

No problem. :-)

koralene
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
There ought to be some minimal criteria of brain matter to allow people on this forum, on the internet, and walking free in the world. Moron.

That's a little harsh :)

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
some of those posts are priceless....poor noob!

Paulio
06-07-2012, 11:05 AM

Everyone's got to start somewhere, just as you probably lurked the forum long before you created an account in order to post useless garbage.

Ramshutu
06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Firstaid....CAN YOU READ AND COMPREHEND?

If your inventory stinks...which I bet yours does becasue you appear to be knucklehead, your mafia count at any level will stink.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS??

Considering that you seem to be a native English speaker, and the OP doesn't, I would be a little bit more careful about spelling and grammar before labelling someone a 'Moron'.

What I have found, is that there is an inverse correlation between the willingness of someone to call people names on the Internet, and the opposability of their thumbs.

@Firstaid:

Don't be deterred by this poster; the majority of the people on this forum will be happy to answer any questions.