PDA

View Full Version : Need some Economy Opinions for [ lvl 9 ~ 60k income ]

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 08:44 AM
So, many (actually, most) have said that you should be at least 100k income before your first NC save. As a LLP (lvl 9) i find it may be a bit different for me.

Since am I such a low level, my prime source of income are 3 types of buildings. My Empire Theaters, Movie Theaters, and my Lofts. I will post my buildings and their levels for convenience.

My primary question is at the bottom...

Name
1st Level
2nd Level

LOFT
4 in 50h

MOVIE T

EMPIRE T

Laundry M

Italians

IceCream

Basket B

Barber S

T-Shirt S

Pizza P

Plus I have nearly every other building at VERY LOW levels to fill up space for the time being.

My Question Is...
WHAT LEVEL SHOULD MY LOFTS AND MOVIE THEATERS BE BEFORE I DECIDE TO SAVE UP FOR MY FIRST NIGHTCLUB ?

jmeijer
06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I think Lofts at 5 and MT's at 7. The income when upgraded to this level is almost the same. Around 8k/hr per building.

But it's not the building levels, it's the income/hr that matters. I've started saving for my first NC at 160k/hr. I know I could've done it earlier, but waited until it didn't take as much time to save up for the NC.

white frog
06-07-2012, 08:56 AM
My opinion is Lofts at least to 6, with a total of at least $100k/hour.

in-game j
06-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Hey Dreno, if you want to build your economy the fastest, I usually go to the ios Money Building's spreadsheet and categorize it by Tycoon / $ hr gain / upgrade hr.

Following that order, you should maximize your gains with the amt of money and time spent depending on what buildings you put up.

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM
@Jmeijer ~ for a LLP like me, these are our ONLY money makers. So the building lvl really does matter much more. At higher levels, it is much more spread out with other buildings. That's why my question was asked for the LEVEL of the buildings, that way I can plan ahead better.

@ WF ~ i was thinking lvl 6 as well. But HIGHLY considering lvl 7 first. Reason being is b/c I am going to upgrade my first NC to lvl 3 before building the 2nd. Since this is my plan, I thought I might as well bring it to lvl 7 for additional 16m ea so while my NC is being built and shortly after, I can finish my MT's to lvl 10 quicker while the NC makes no money in construction. IDK, still figuring it out...

white frog
06-07-2012, 09:25 AM
@ WF ~ i was thinking lvl 6 as well. But HIGHLY considering lvl 7 first. Reason being is b/c I am going to upgrade my first NC to lvl 3 before building the 2nd. Since this is my plan, I thought I might as well bring it to lvl 7 for additional 16m ea so while my NC is being built and shortly after, I can finish my MT's to lvl 10 quicker while the NC makes no money in construction. IDK, still figuring it out...
I would get the Lofts to 6, build your first NC, and then go for the lvl 7 Lofts and 10 MTs. The income boost from the NC is insane, and the time spent building the Lofts and MTs up will yield so much more with a NC. I personally got both of my NCs with Lofts at 6 and MTs at 7 and 8. It will now be months before they become my next "most valuable" upgrade!

PS... Most people aren't aware of this, but due to the increase in hourly income from the NCs, and the reduced saving time because of that increase, it is more efficient to take a NC all the way to lvl 10 before building the second!

doinkent
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
you couldve spent a quarter of the time making that post and we still wouldve understood it

kykboxr
06-07-2012, 09:33 AM
PS... Most people aren't aware of this, but due to the increase in hourly income from the NCs, and the reduced saving time because of that increase, it is more efficient to take a NC all the way to lvl 10 before building the second!

Unaware...Interesting

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 09:37 AM
you couldve spent a quarter of the time making that post and we still wouldve understood it

thanks for the input, I be sure to remember to be a lazy ass like you next time(:

Nah, I take pride in organization and how things look. that'll be an advantage later on in life. You should consider it, no?

doinkent
06-07-2012, 09:49 AM
thanks for the input, I be sure to remember to be a lazy ass like you next time(:

Nah, I take pride in organization and how things look. that'll be an advantage later on in life. You should consider it, no?

well im just saying, you made a beautiful and pretty post, but then i scroll down and read a question which couldve just been posted as the title or something. im not attacking you, i just think its pointless

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
so, anyone else have any different opinions?

So far, I'm leaning towards
1) lvl 6 Lofts
2) lvl 8 Movie Theaters

This will equal out to a $112k income/hr (NON-inflated: $95k income/hr)

if I do the upgrade of MT's to lvl 9 (8m ea, 123hr ea) first,
my income/hr would be $119k income/hr (NON-inflated: $102k income/hr)

EDIT: This is NOT including the other Italian, Icecream, and Basketball upgrades I may do to save money in between

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
So you will be bringing in around 818k a day from 4 buildings.

How much will other buildings be bringing in a day that you truly collect?

You talk about your empire but if I'm right that is a 3 hour building so you must miss at least 2 or 3 of those a day if you are not a vampire.

A million dollars a day will still equals 40 days of waiting since I know you are not going to rob or attack any one.

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 10:56 AM
So you will be bringing in around 818k a day from 4 buildings.

How much will other buildings be bringing in a day that you truly collect?

You talk about your empire but if I'm right that is a 3 hour building so you must miss at least 2 or 3 of those a day if you are not a vampire.

A million dollars a day will still equals 40 days of waiting since I know you are not going to rob or attack any one.

i usually collect 6 times for my 3-hour buildings. right now, my empires each give 27k. it racks up quickly.

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 11:01 AM
i usually collect 6 times for my 3-hour buildings. right now, my empires each give 27k. it racks up quickly.

I guess my question is how much money do you want to bring in a day?

1 million

1.5 million

2 million

How many days are you will to save?

And please do not explain this in hour income as we all know the Laundromats are fake income....(I still have both of mine at 10...LOL)

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 11:03 AM
oooo... ya. i keep wondering the same b/c well... I'm not sure which is more profitable. Save at that point or upgrade some more. What do you think?

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
oooo... ya. i keep wondering the same b/c well... I'm not sure which is more profitable. Save at that point or upgrade some more. What do you think?

I'm going to shoot for 1.5 million a day of true income. A little over 26 1/2 days of saving.

So what ever the laundromats put on top of that will be extra.

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 11:20 AM
and your income per hour would be roughly what for 1.5m daily?

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 11:24 AM
and your income per hour would be roughly what for 1.5m daily?

Do not know what my income per hour will be, you are much better at math then me.

At the start of day number 1...note the money you have on hand
At the start of day number 2...note the money you have on hand

Subtract Day1 from Day2

If number is greater then 1.5 million dollars I will start to save

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Do not know what my income per hour will be, you are much better at math then me.

At the start of day number 1...note the money you have on hand
At the start of day number 2...note the money you have on hand

Subtract Day1 from Day2

If number is greater then 1.5 million dollars I will start to save

when will you start noting this? when as in... will you start noting down each day waiting for 1.5m per day starting at 100k+ income?

Olly1
06-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi

MTs and Lofts are by far the best investment at your level as has been established

My aim was to get to $100k p/h in sats (not physical collection) and then start saving for a NC. I'm now at 120k ish ph and physically seem to take around 1.8-2m per day. (I may be WELL off in that figure, I'm just guessing). Problem is, I kind of have the craving for upgrading! I can't help myself. So my NC piggy bank is completely non existent.

Moral of the story, stick to the plan. There are many players that have had 60k incomes and saved successfully for a NC. I would suggest the right IPH is what you feel comfortable with. I.e, how patient are you and how long would you be happy to save for? 10 days? 20? 30? You can tell yourself what IPH is best for you to start saving for the NC based on that answer

fuzzy
06-07-2012, 11:40 AM
when will you start noting this? when as in... will you start noting down each day waiting for 1.5m per day starting at 100k+ income?

Currently I do it every day....I keep a little notebook beside the coffee pot.....joking

Dreno33 you are smart guy. You have gave me some great advice on my Level 95 account and Level 9 account when it comes to buildings and money.

You will figure it out....

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Currently I do it every day....I keep a little notebook beside the coffee pot.....joking

Dreno33 you are smart guy. You have gave me some great advice on my Level 95 account and Level 9 account when it comes to buildings and money.

You will figure it out....

lol stop im blushing.

haha no but really, I just like to hear other opinions b/c I keep learning really informative new things every time I enter a non-idiotic thread, however seldom they may come..

Dr Girlfriend
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM

It's more efficient to spend over $10B upgrading one nightclub than to build a second?!? I don't think I agree with that. I wouldn't get the first past level two before building the second one, although I can see the argument to take the first one to lvl 3.

nopenopenope
06-07-2012, 12:50 PM
My strategy is the same as fuzzy laid out. I'm waiting to reach 1-1.5 mil per day (IpH*24 -LM's) on average to start saving for NC's on my lvl 6 camper. Currently at 300k/day with all the LL bldgs just about at 10 so my mafia bldgs will start to boost IpH dramatically within 2 weeks.

kinghansen
06-07-2012, 01:27 PM
If the Lofts & Movie Theaters are your only money maker I would suggest MTs to level 10 and Lofts to level 8.

white frog
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
It's more efficient to spend over $10B upgrading one nightclub than to build a second?!? I don't think I agree with that. I wouldn't get the first past level two before building the second one, although I can see the argument to take the first one to lvl 3.
This isn't an agree/disagree statistic. I have a program that crunches the #'s for me, and based on time to save (based on current income), time to build, and the increase in income, this is a proven fact. Now, with that being said, this is about how to raise your income the most efficiently (based on time investment and $ investment). I'm not telling anyone how and what to build... I know that the save/build times, even for mid-level NCs get ridiculous! But for the income increase from these upgrades, they top any of the lower upgrades.
I've tested this at every level, and multiple incomes, and I get the exact same results!

white frog
06-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Dreno, simply figure out how long you're willing to save for the NC, divide that by your daily income. If you want an easy way to figure out what your ACTUAL daily income is, look at the summary page on the spreadsheet.

From this, you just upgrade the appropriate buildings until your daily income reaches the point that you need it to. I wouldn't start until the save and build time together are under 30 days!

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Dreno, simply figure out how long you're willing to save for the NC, divide that by your daily income. If you want an easy way to figure out what your ACTUAL daily income is, look at the summary page on the spreadsheet.

that's where I got the previous numbers, off of your AIO(:

From this, you just upgrade the appropriate buildings until your daily income reaches the point that you need it to. I wouldn't start until the save and build time together are under 30 days!

30 days you suggest? hmm... I was thinking trying for 3 weeks (21 days). Ima try for the three weeks. ill be itching after the first!! I no-bank!! staring at that kinda money is hard! lmao

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 11:09 PM
anyone else think i should do something differently then what has been already discussed?

mnju_03
06-07-2012, 11:11 PM
I trust these peeps!