PDA

View Full Version : CC All-in-One Spreadsheet version 4.0 is here!

white frog
06-07-2012, 08:31 AM
I am extremely pleased to announce that it's finally here. It's been weeks in the making, and in my opinion, it was worth it!!! I think that you guys are going to love the new integrations!

Updates:
1. Updated "Event Logging Tool" - through tracking one of my own events, I realized that the $ option could change on you half way through the event if you leveled up. Now, you can input the amount of the $ option for each day! Remember that you will need to create a copy of the "Master" for each event by right-clicking the "name" tab at the bottom and choosing "make a copy."
2. "Goal Calculator" - Extended... now has enough brackets to support 12 buildings
3. All new equipment has been added (there may be some Crate items not included)
4. Minor data entry errors fixed
5. Formulas that configure your rob defense have been updated due to the results of new testing that concluded that 100% of equipment defense is now being applied to robberies.

New Content:
1. *** Now Tycoon/Goodfella friendly!!! See the "Summary" page (top right) to select your class***
2. ***Special Event Items integrated to automatically alter the data they affect! See "Equipment Summary" page (bottom left) to choose which items you've received***
3. A list of the required XP needed to reach each level
4. *** No-Banking test sheet.. if you've ever wondered if you could profit from no-banking, this tool will help you track whether you are profiting or losing... instructions included on page
5. "Best of the Best" discussions, spreadsheets, and guides page with links to the forum

***Disclaimer - with the addition of the Special Event Items, the economy section of the spreadsheet will no longer be 100% accurate. Reason = Striker Minigun (or its equal for the different tiers) changes the upgrade costs of buildings throughout the spreadsheet, and will therefore change the amount of $ you have spent on the summary page***

Click here to download:
Crime City "All in One" Spreadsheet version 4.0 (http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list)

Dreno33
06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
WOOHOO!!! excited!

downloading right now...

ITS DONE!

littl3viking
06-07-2012, 09:13 AM
wow! Nice work.
I'm using from now.

rareay84
06-07-2012, 09:18 AM
[Holds out arm] Look at this! Goose bumps!

thank you.

joaquim
06-07-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm downloading it right now. 30 seconds to go. Thanks white frog!

mob
06-07-2012, 09:57 AM
W-frog... incredible effort! I hope the staff at Gree-Funzio sends many G-Bars your way. They should, because the players that download your spreadsheet will undoubtably become more deeply hooked on this game. The only drawback is I now need to find another hoodlum just to enter my collections into your formulas!!!

Thanks

white frog
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
I hope the staff at Gree-Funzio sends many G-Bars your way...

Ahh hahaha.. hahhaaahhhahahahhha.... (laughing hysterically)... ah hahahahahahaaaaa!

Edit: No, for real.. you are very welcome. I laugh because Gree-Funzio doesn't give away anything!! At least not for stuff like this! I had a glitch a few days ago where, upon launching the game, it automatically spent some of my gold to buy a LTO item, and they haven't even given me back that gold yet! Not that I'm really complaining.. it was free TapJoy gold anyhoo...
I do all of this work for the good people of this forum. You guys are like my second family, in a sense. If you knew me personally, you'd know that I do anything and everything for my family!

kykboxr
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Frog, do you mind clearing your PM's? Trying to send you a note

white frog
06-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Frog, do you mind clearing your PM's? Trying to send you a note
Cleared!!!

kaz
06-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Amazing work white frog! Thank you!

Feng1234
06-07-2012, 02:40 PM
You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!

Feng1234
06-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Bump bump bump

white frog
06-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I noticed a minor data error in the spreadsheet this morning. On the "Defense Building" page, the machine gun turret lvl 7 has the fake defense value of 73 and it should be 72... FYI!

kykboxr
06-08-2012, 07:57 AM
I noticed a minor data error in the spreadsheet this morning. On the "Defense Building" page, the machine gun turret lvl 7 has the fake defense value of 73 and it should be 72... FYI!

OMG! That's insane! I can't believe you didn't catch this erroneous error before!

:p

white frog
06-08-2012, 08:00 AM
OMG! That's insane! I can't believe you didn't catch this erroneous error before!

I know, right?? I'm a complete failure!

Feng1234
06-08-2012, 08:00 AM
You gonna fix it?

white frog
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Nah.. are you?

Feng1234
06-08-2012, 08:06 AM
I would but it's your spreadsheet. Besides I don't have machine guns...

TRAZ
06-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Holy crap! Respects to you on this one. Well done.

white frog
06-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Okay guys.. I've found another data error. This one is a little bigger! The only reason I noticed it is because I decided to make the upgrade to "Goodfella" this morning! You'll have to forgive me.. without being goodfella or tycoon, I had no way of knowing the final data entries, but now I do!

On the "Defense Building" page, the Tycoon values should be rounding up and they are not. I have updated the spreadsheet for download, but if you've already input all of your info, you probably don't want to do it again. Here's the steps to fix it:

1. Go to the "Defense Building" page
2. Unprotect the sheet by going to the "Format" tab at the top and choosing "Unprotect Sheet"
3. Highlight the cell for the Tycoon defense for the level 1 Abandoned Building (J5)
4. Click in the formula bar, delete what's there, and change it to: =ROUNDUP(I5*1.1,0) Hit "Enter"
5. Highlight the cell again, click and hold the little + sign in the lower right, and drag all the way to the bottom of the page, highlighting every cell in the Tycoon column.

This should fix all the figures...
If you want it to look pretty again, you'll have to change the colored cells back to black!

***This fix should only be applied if you are Tycoon or Goodfella, or ever plan on being one of the two***

Sorry Guys!

Swearengen
06-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Ur still the man...

Feng1234
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Bump bump. Great stuff!!!

Feng1234
06-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Bbbbbbbbbb for all new forum members this is the ****.

Wf could you let us know when the fixes are uploaded? Thanks

balax
06-11-2012, 02:30 AM
very cool spreadsheet

are u sure that in "total defence" from roberies the defence from buildings is divided by 2?
I think that defence from equipments is devided by 2 and not defence from buildings

white frog
06-11-2012, 05:51 AM
All known issues have been fixed and are now current in the download!

Swearengen
06-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Awesome news, guess I know what I'll be doing tonight...

Dr BoneCrusher
06-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Awesome news, guess I know what I'll be doing tonight...

Blocked out some time today to give it a try

@White Frog

Thanks for your hard work and dedication

Aloysius2009
06-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Your're the man!!!

Although i don't post frequently but i try to read up as much as possible on what's going on here.

White frog: i think you should get some reward from funzio for putting such effort for creating such list & sharing it to in-game players unselfishly.

balax
06-11-2012, 06:59 AM
very cool spreadsheet

are u sure that in "total defence" from roberies the defence from buildings is divided by 2?
I think that defence from equipments is devided by 2 and not defence from buildings

i was just looking a similar spreadsheet from Lars and he calculates the total defence as i say, please look into this and answer because this might be a serious mistake

white frog
06-11-2012, 07:13 AM
very cool spreadsheet

Balax, I'm not sure what you're referencing here. I've NEVER said that defense from buildings was halved for robbery defense! Once again, the current formulas for defense are (and represented in the spreadsheet):

Attack Defense = 50% EFFECTIVE defense from buildings + 100% defense from equipment + defense skill point allocation x multiplier (unique to level) + random element

Robbery Defense = 100% EFFECTIVE defense from buildings + 100% defense from equipment + defense skill point allocation x multiplier (unique to level) + random element

Defense from equipment is no longer halved for robberies!!!

balax
06-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Balax, I'm not sure what you're referencing here. I've NEVER said that defense from buildings was halved for robbery defense! Once again, the current formulas for defense are (and represented in the spreadsheet):

Attack Defense = 50% EFFECTIVE defense from buildings + 100% defense from equipment + defense skill point allocation x multiplier (unique to level) + random element

Robbery Defense = 100% EFFECTIVE defense from buildings + 100% defense from equipment + defense skill point allocation x multiplier (unique to level) + random element

Defense from equipment is no longer halved for robberies!!!

ok thanks i didn't know that "Defense from equipment is no longer halved for robberies"

Bopper
06-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Many thanks WF! I can't wait to hammer away at this thing tonight.

My GF is not so impressed that I now have another reason to spend an evening doing something CC related. I plan on setting out my briefcase and some work files so it looks like I'm using an Excel doc for work. Wish me luck!

Murda
06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Great work!!! I'm going to move to this from the "hobbled" together sheet I was maintaining for myself.

Am I missing the Bank Buster and the Black Widow in the Gun list? I see the Golden Defense is there(Last weapon awarded), and the Devil's take-down is there(from an event).

PawnXIIX
06-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Anybody else getting incorrect numbers on their equipment?

According to the game I have 5 more armor than is being accounted for on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet says I have 480 but my game says 485.

I've double and triple checked my numbers over the course of 2 different days. So I checked it, then came back the next day with a clear mind and did it again. Same numbers.

white frog
06-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Great work!!! I'm going to move to this from the "hobbled" together sheet I was maintaining for myself.

Am I missing the Bank Buster and the Black Widow in the Gun list? I see the Golden Defense is there(Last weapon awarded), and the Devil's take-down is there(from an event).

You're right... I'll get them added, or you can add them yourself to your own copy. I'll need the info for those guns, as I never acquired them.

white frog
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Anybody else getting incorrect numbers on their equipment?

According to the game I have 5 more armor than is being accounted for on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet says I have 480 but my game says 485.

I've double and triple checked my numbers over the course of 2 different days. So I checked it, then came back the next day with a clear mind and did it again. Same numbers.

Please see this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32663-quot-All-in-One-quot-Known-Issues-and-Fixes

It's the third one down...

Feng1234
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks wf- do you expect any major bugs to pop up or can we start using this?

Auxilium
06-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Just, wonderfull!

Murda
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
You're right... I'll get them added, or you can add them yourself to your own copy. I'll need the info for those guns, as I never acquired them.

WF
Bank Buster - A 344 D 197
Black Widow - A 300 D 218

white frog
06-12-2012, 03:09 PM
WF
Bank Buster - A 344 D 197
Black Widow - A 300 D 218
Thanks! I'll get them added!

Paulio
06-13-2012, 04:44 PM
WF, I don't see the Armored Dump Truck in the vehicle list (Att 110/Def 153). I didn't see a way to add missing weapons in your Known Issues and Fixes Thread. Any suggestions on how to add this piece of equipment?

white frog
06-13-2012, 07:42 PM
WF, I don't see the Armored Dump Truck in the vehicle list (Att 110/Def 153). I didn't see a way to add missing weapons in your Known Issues and Fixes Thread. Any suggestions on how to add this piece of equipment?
There are instructions on how to do this at the bottom of the "Equipment Summary" page!

Paulio
06-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Cool, thanks. I must've overlooked it