PDA

View Full Version : It has come to my attention that I'm being targeted....

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 07:43 AM
BY INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!

I've been suffering new and constant attacks from Xenoke, JM, Noodles, and a few others for the last 36 hrs or so. All are people WAY above me power wise (100k to 220k attack), that ive never ha any interactions with until now. Katie (someone I've been cool with in the past) began her attacks earlier and so I was like wtf is this rash of lvl 200 coordinated attacks I'm suffering from? She tells me that I left msgs on Payams wall that were positive so now I'm suffering for it. That just baffles me. I spoke to the guy the other day for the first time ever. I posted up on one of the many threads bashing him that my interaction with him was cordial and he didn't seem so bad. Payam sees that post here in the forum and drops by my wall again to say thanks for being honest about me. I tell him no problem and that was that. I mean, I can't even further converse with Payam as he's a level 200 and he doesn't even show up on my rival list. Haven't talked to the guy since and didn't necessarily plan on it for any particular reason. But because I didn't immediately hate him like a lot of others and voiced that opinion now I suffer a billion attacks a day from folks I don't even know? I just don't get it. I mean, if I post up on here saying Katie seems funny and nice, or Joey Cool has been a good guy to me behind the scenes, does that mean I get hit by some other group because I said so? I DON'T have any affiliations with all these gangs and have chosen to stay neutral as I'm cool with most everybody. This war almost makes ya wanna shy away from honesty or even using the forums all together as it can have serious consequences inside the game itself. I'm not gonna apologize for having had enjoyable talks/dealings with lots of different people on this game as that's one of the things that keeps me and many others playing it. Feeling forced to pick a side because I'm backed into a corner is a pretty uncomfortable feeling. It's unfortunate that this has happened and I urge those of you attacking me to see that this behavior comes off as irrational. Attack people to complete thug life goals, rob them to take their money to better your hood, etc. but to gang up on people for this reason is senseless. Feel free to do whatever you need to do to me to feel like you've gotten even with Payam I guess. He has obviously stirred up a hornets nest of rage on here and someone like me now gets to feel it as well. I can handle whatever comes from this point on, but wanted to at least speak my piece one time if my news wall is gonna be lit up like a Christmas tree for the rest of my time playing this game. Best of luck to all the Hatfields and McCoys in the future....

John

Swifty
06-07-2012, 07:55 AM
@OP

Sorry to hear about your troubles, and I mean that sincerely.

But the real villain here is Payam. There is a very long history behind this, and unfortunately, you are collateral damage, as are some others of us for different reasons.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 08:01 AM
@OP

Sorry to hear about your troubles, and I mean that sincerely.

But the real villain here is Payam. There is a very long history behind this, and unfortunately, you are collateral damage, as are some others of us for different reasons.

Yeah, I'm really starting to see the entire painted picture now. I just don't want to be persecuted for a perceived choice that I never made or was asked to make. I will continue to build my economy and defend myself against attackers as I always have so I guess nothing really changes. To think, I was trying to break the cycle of being a cowboy down here in Texas that got attacked unmercifully by Indians...lol history repeats itself I guess. :-)

Swifty
06-07-2012, 08:05 AM
You might not see it this way right now, but they are doing you a favor in the long run.

Payam was going to stab you in the back, and with these developments, you are less likely to give Payam the chance.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 08:15 AM
That's possible I guess, but at this point everybodys stabbing me in the back so it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've still got no ill will towards anybody at this point as it seems like a misunderstanding, but the shoot first ask questions later mentality makes my skin turn a shade of green for sure. yeah, I'm an avenger fan.....and?

*puts on his toy hulk hands, Captain America mask, and even a light saber for good measure and runs in case there's an ultra secret Nerd Killers gang that has recently formed on CC that nobody knows about*

Man, it's just not safe around here anymore. :-)

Swifty
06-07-2012, 08:30 AM
No, it is not safe around here, but I would argue that it never was. Heh.

There are two groups of people in this game:

1) Payam's current enemies
2) Payam's future enemies

499Rat
06-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Bully's don't grow up, they just change venues.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 08:40 AM
If the point of him leaving my comments on his wall (which i dont have the ability to see unfortunately) was so that Indians would see it and attack me, then it seems like they play right into his hands and help to amuse him. I'm not saying that's what he did, but if that is the case then that should cease to happen to others in the future and they should just concentrate their focus on him if he's truly deserving. I feel bad for future unsuspecting people that say hello to him and then get smoted in the head with a million Indian axes without knowing why. If nothing else I guess all this fighting adds a twist to the game and keeps it from being boring. Hard to find it drab when there's always some new controversy brewing. :-)

Fig Oni
06-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Bro you made a mistake you got fooled by pooham into believing he was polite and cordial to you so you just got your self a beater upper card (I think)

He must be using you as his pawn behind your back, it just a game take the beat as it is only a virtual beat down if you know what I mean.

I took virtual beat in my time it just weeds out the quitters to the players.

Joeycool
06-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Anyone who has issues with Indians its mostly because we think you are friends of Payams or are anti-Indian.

Indians are not a set of nice guys. On the whole we are rotten bullies! But only to people who bad mouth us. If anyone has issues just explain what your situation is.

I was in the exact same situation as the OP. I got used as a pawn by Payam. After I had a conversation with him on his wall he started hitting Indians in my name. They then obviously started attacking me. You may say that this is playing into payams hands. But what you must realise is that many players DO ask payam to hit indians. I get hits put out on me by players who cant beat me quite often.

Anyway I explained to the indians that I was neutral and so their attacks stopped.

Payam saw he couldn't get indians to attack me any more. So started attacking me himself.

The indians treated me with respect even though they initially kicked my ass.

That is essentially why I am an Indian now.

BTW... Most Indians dont bother with the forum. So posts on here will never get seen by them. So Dont expect a response from the Indians that are attacking you. I will talk to them for you on this occasion OP.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah Fig, I'm down to take the virtual beat down at this point. I haven't even asked for it to stop. Just making people well informed of my stance, and will let the cards fall where they may. I will find out in the next 24 hrs who my real enemies and/or friends are. That unicorn line in your sig is flipping' hilarious btw. :-)

Fredo
06-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the digital age, where people wearing the cloak of anonymity are willing to engage in conduct for arbitray and capricious "reasons" they would never have the ability, let alone the courage, to do face to face in real life, and then seek to rationalize their actions with weak post hoc justifications. The best defensive tool is indifference, because if you don't care that someone needs to fuel their ego by spending a lot of money on a game that involves only the repeated tapping of a button, then they tend to eventually give up.

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Good advice Fredo...I'm just gonna go about my business as usual....if the same bunch of people pick on me I will just laugh it off. Like I said in a thread the other day, some days you are the ant, and others you are the laughing kid standing in the sun with a magnifying glass killing said ant. Taking my lumps and moving on. I got on the forums to get good advice on how to be a better player, and those types of threads will be what I will read and post in from now on as that's all that matters to me. :-) best of luck to everyone....

Spartacus
06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, all this HL drama is crazy. =/

I recently got a PM from a player called "Payam (The Real One)" stating this:

Hey, thanks for your support on the forums. This is really Joeycool. Me and the other Indians are going to DESTROY Payam! xenoke has left and gave his account to noodles now. Can i count on your support on the forums to help me destroy his name?? He is obviously a cheater! He won't stop attacking me day and night for about 4 months non-stop. Hopefully i can make him quit.

Obviously it's not Joeycool but what's the point of this?

<3 Hz
06-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Are you also maybe friends with the transsexual? That will get you beat down too.

Max Power
06-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Good advice Fredo...I'm just gonna go about my business as usual....if the same bunch of people pick on me I will just laugh it off. Like I said in a thread the other day, some days you are the ant, and others you are the laughing kid standing in the sun with a magnifying glass killing said ant. Taking my lumps and moving on. I got on the forums to get good advice on how to be a better player, and those types of threads will be what I will read and post in from now on as that's all that matters to me. :-) best of luck to everyone....

Much quicker to say "Sometimes you're the ant, sometimes you're the boot".

As you can tell by my avatar, I have a certain economy in my communications.

G Wiz
06-07-2012, 01:10 PM
swingle...what are your stats and level?

sexkitteh
06-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Hahaha, all this HL drama is crazy. =/

I recently got a PM from a player called "Payam (The Real One)" stating this:

Obviously it's not Joeycool but what's the point of this?

I think this person tried sending me this too!

I was curious about what it said...

my inbox was full so I didn't get the msg... just a stupid email saying "Payam (The Real One)" sent you a msg but you will never know what it says because you have a limit of 100 msgs!?!?! RAWR

stupid inbox...

probably a copy/paste msg tho :(

BTW - how do you destroy someone in this game??? seems redundant...

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Are you also maybe friends with the transsexual? That will get you beat down too.

No clue who that is as I'm not up on who's who in these gangs.....lmk

GWiz, I'm lvl 176 and currently have 50k attack and 47k defense. Also have a lower level account (119), that has 26K attack and 25k defense.

Eyelusion
06-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Much quicker to say "Sometimes you're the ant, sometimes you're the boot".

As you can tell by my avatar, I have a certain economy in my communications.

LOL! I love that last sentence.

Primal
06-07-2012, 01:33 PM
I think anyone who attacks and or robs us from such a higher level should be put in a rotation into our rivals list. I have one who is robbing me and camping my hood all the time, and it sucks I only have a short time to get back at him.

QPR
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Good luck swingle

Hopefully Joey can square it with the Indians for you

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Good luck swingle

Hopefully Joey can square it with the Indians for you

Thanks a bunch. That'd be nice, but I'm still being attacked currently so we will see. If not, I understand. People have their own agendas sometimes and it cant be helped. I guess at some point I will rob or attack a person I'm unaware is "protected" by a certain gang and they'd have the rest pile up on me anyway. Its probably just fate. The people who have it worst in this game are the people who walk alone honestly. If I was a member of one side one way or the other at least that would eliminate some from hitting me. I just wanted to try and get to know people from both sides. Not sure that is a possibility though. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes Q. :-)

John

Swearengen
06-07-2012, 01:45 PM
I got that same pm from payam claiming to be Joey... WTF?

QPR
06-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I got that same pm from payam claiming to be Joey... WTF?

Not received mine yet I feel left out !!

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 01:56 PM
The people who have it worst in this game are the people who walk alone honestly. John

Yes John because this game dictates real life in such a way that it is comparable. Are you serious with this statement? Who cares if you get attacked or robbed? It is going to happen no matter what so if your news feed is always red does it really matter? After reading your wall of text I actually thought you might have been typing that with tears running down your face. Come on seriously who gives a flying *#@#???

Swingle007
06-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes John because this game dictates real life in such a way that it is comparable. Are you serious with this statement? Who cares if you get attacked or robbed? It is going to happen no matter what so if your news feed is always red does it really matter? After reading your wall of text I actually thought you might have been typing that with tears running down your face. Come on seriously who gives a flying *#@#???

Are u serious with YOUR statement? Everybody cares if they get attacked or robbed! Who on here wants to have their hard work of upgrading a building so it's makes more money stolen out from under them due to misinformation, or working hard to acquire event crates so that literally 50 of them a day get stolen by a high lvl group of players working together? To say who gives a $&@? is just dumb. You care just as much as the rest of us if you get beat down or robbed. These people have ganged up because they don't like being attacked, so they care as well. I mean seriously, I'm lost with your comment. Dictating life huh? Are these people all gang members in real life? Lol at the tears comment. You care if you have coordinated attacks put on you, trust me. Yes the news feed is gonna show some attacks here and there, but not religiously every two hours on the nose by dozens of people. Get real....

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes I was dead serious. You make it sound like this game is the end all be all. The "hard work of upgrading a building" is comedy gold. What did you get a blister on your finger when you clicked upgrade? No I don't care if I get attacked or robbed. It is going to happen no matter what so don't cry about it.

You seem to misunderstand why I quoted your laughable sentence. "The people who have it worst in this game are the people who walk alone honestly." (I am laughing now again as I type it.) Go out and get some fresh air, enjoy life and don't take a game about attacking and robbing so serious.

QPR
06-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes I was dead serious. You make it sound like this game is the end all be all. The "hard work of upgrading a building" is comedy gold. What did you get a blister on your finger when you clicked upgrade? No I don't care if I get attacked or robbed. It is going to happen no matter what so don't cry about it.

You seem to misunderstand why I quoted your laughable sentence. "The people who have it worst in this game are the people who walk alone honestly." (I am laughing now again as I type it.) Go out and get some fresh air, enjoy life and don't take a game about attacking and robbing so serious.

Do you realise the amount of time, effort and most importantly money some people have put into this game?

Be it virtual or not the op is right to feel aggrieved IMHO for what is a clear misunderstanding

Schtikman
06-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Do you realise the amount of time, effort and most importantly money some people have put into this game?

Be it virtual or not the op is right to feel aggrieved IMHO for what is a clear misunderstanding
Well said.

sexkitteh
06-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Forget about Rhino72... he's a new yorker... enough said...

Joeycool
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes apparently lots of people are getting emails from me as I PRETEND to be Payam.

Well done for not believing him folks! I'm happy you know me better than that!

Nice tactics from him huh?

My advice to you all - do not post on his wall. Do not speak to him. Do not believe his lies. Do not pass go. Do not collet $100!!! :cool:

sexkitteh
06-07-2012, 02:54 PM
wowowowowowowowow.... wait... he's offering $100????

QPR
06-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Yes apparently lots of people are getting emails from me as I PRETEND to be Payam.

Well done for not believing him folks! I'm happy you know me better than that!

Nice tactics from him huh?

My advice to you all - do not post on his wall. Do not speak to him. Do not believe his lies. Do not pass go. Do not collet $100!!! :cool:

His a defo wrongun mate and we all know it's not you sending those messages

Johnny70
06-07-2012, 03:08 PM
@op i hope you get it squared away but something you should understand is that gayam does this to alot of people, he beats on the same people every two hours and has been doing it for months he is a manipulator and has no friends only people he is using at the moment to cause more caos, welcome to the big leagues and dont play 100% innocent.. there are people in game you target too. as fair warning there are two things that can make you an instant target in this game talking to or befriending payam is by far #1

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Yes and I have put more money into it than most. My point is chill out, relax and enjoy it. No matter what happens somebody is going to pick on you.

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Canada eh?? Lol

617Pats
06-07-2012, 05:06 PM
First time I have heard of a "Payam". This forum and thread sounds like a bunch of high school clicks chattering back and forth. I enjoy being entertained.

upsman_17
06-07-2012, 06:26 PM

What the fcuks wrong with New York? We're good people. Nice as sh it too.

upsman_17
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
You damn Canadians with your beady little eyes and flapping heads so full of lies. :)

Jerry Van Valkenburg
06-11-2012, 05:59 AM
If you eliminate all your money to Zero, then when he attacks you he wins Nothing. You take your money and upgrade all your buildings to Level after Level until they are at Level 19 (highest level). That'll take 4-5 days. By then your name and id will have fallen off the "Bully"s attack list and he will short term forget about you and hopefully long term also.
Then you can go back into and start collecting from your buildings at Level 19 -real buck and get back to where you were w/o the SOB. Jerry V -Austin Texas. Add me to your mafia: Jerry Van Valkenburg Austin Tx. Good Luck.

nopenopenope
06-11-2012, 06:15 AM
If you eliminate all your money to Zero, then when he attacks you he wins Nothing. You take your money and upgrade all your buildings to Level after Level until they are at Level 19 (highest level). That'll take 4-5 days. By then your name and id will have fallen off the "Bully"s attack list and he will short term forget about you and hopefully long term also.
Then you can go back into and start collecting from your buildings at Level 19 -real buck and get back to where you were w/o the SOB. Jerry V -Austin Texas. Add me to your mafia: Jerry Van Valkenburg Austin Tx. Good Luck.

+407

JVV is right. All my buildings are level 19 and the bullies disappeared! o.O

Max Power
06-11-2012, 06:45 AM
+407

JVV is right. All my buildings are level 19 and the bullies disappeared! o.O

LOL....WTF? Who is this guy?

Uberdork
06-11-2012, 06:49 AM

What Max said. Level 19 buildings?

nopenopenope
06-11-2012, 07:06 AM

No idea...but he is my hero for today.

G Wiz
06-11-2012, 07:26 AM
No idea...but he is my hero for today.Your name need apply for this JVV fella. I get the feeling he has a lot of organic algae chocolate in his fridge...do you JVV? Do you have organic algae chocolate in your fridge?

sexkitteh
06-11-2012, 09:35 AM
You damn Canadians with your beady little eyes and flapping heads so full of lies. :)

I'm actually European living in the best place on Earth ;)

And yeah, we euros are full of ourselves... and I've met a few nice new yorkers on trips and holidays... but when I travel to new york, the general population have their heads so far up their own ars that they come off as rude... :D

I'm sure you be the exception to the rule!