PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question: How do I use an Itunes Gift card to purchase gold?

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 06:18 AM
I remember seeing old posts about this but I tried to use the search function and as you can guess that didn't go so well. Currently when I buy gold it just charges straight to my credit card. How would I switch that to charge gift cards? Thanks in advance.

Aid
06-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Open the app store and go to the bottom of the screen...there is a redeem button that allows you to enter gift card info

BOS
06-07-2012, 06:30 AM
I remember seeing old posts about this but I tried to use the search function and as you can guess that didn't go so well. Currently when I buy gold it just charges straight to my credit card. How would I switch that to charge gift cards? Thanks in advance.

PM me the # off the back of the card and I will load it for you... just kidding, Aid told you correct :D

Rhino72
06-07-2012, 06:42 AM
PM me the # off the back of the card and I will load it for you... just kidding, Aid told you correct :D

lol - sure let me give you my papypal address first and you can send me 100 GBP for 100 USD.

mnju_03
06-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Did you figure it out, buddy? Otherwise I can help you.