PDA

View Full Version : Converting Unused Rune Boxes?

MSH
06-06-2012, 04:55 PM
We all were working hard to collect all those Rune Boxes for the event. I am sure that many of us have unused ones left - I have got 154 so far and Norway to open much in the remaining few hours. Could, perhaps, Funzio put some residual value on the boxes and award us accordingly? Gold, or something 'inestructible' should be fine, but at frankly, at this stage anything of value for a game would be appreciated :)

BrodawgCanada
06-06-2012, 05:12 PM
I like the idea I've said it before when it first started on CC I had over 300!! But nothing is happening with that idea for now anyways.......funzio keeps coming up with new events all the time!!

Frinz
06-06-2012, 07:10 PM
can we use that Boxes for future Events?

or will those boxes get trashed?

Euchred
06-06-2012, 07:13 PM

They get trashed and then for the next event you'll need to get a different kind of box.

MaverickMunkey
06-06-2012, 07:14 PM

They disappear as soon as you close the game down after the event ends...............however, if you don't close the game down at all, you can continue opening the boxes after the event has 'officially' ended.

roghorrorfreak
06-06-2012, 07:24 PM
reeeeaaalllyyyy now thats is interesting hmmm who needs to answer the phone anyway

Euchred
06-06-2012, 07:29 PM
reeeeaaalllyyyy now thats is interesting hmmm who needs to answer the phone anyway

I once did a CC event for an extra day, I think i missed 4 calls and didn't reply to a bunch of texts. I ended up spending real money and getting to 10.

Njwmrb
06-06-2012, 07:41 PM
I thought the app closed itself after a few hours? You kept it open an entire day?

Euchred
06-06-2012, 07:52 PM
I thought the app closed itself after a few hours? You kept it open an entire day?

Ya I'm on a 4s and I didn't PvP at all so no crashes or force closes. Not that I've had a crash in a long time anyway.

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Ya I'm on a 4s and I didn't PvP at all so no crashes or force closes. Not that I've had a crash in a long time anyway.

I went a week, from one event to the next before.

Frinz
06-06-2012, 07:59 PM
i can do that. (not closing the app for a day) :),

then would it be possible to get the prize (Firestorm Hydra)? even the event is already finished?

am still hopeful :)

Njwmrb
06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I went a week, from one event to the next before.

You went a week without using your phone?? I think the police would be out searching for my body if I did that

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 08:44 PM
You went a week without using your phone?? I think the police would be out searching for my body if I did that

No, I dont have or need a cell phone.

I use Skype on my iPod/iPad/PC thru a portable hotspot &/or wi-fi and have a built in car phone for while Im on the move.

That week was done on my ipod 4g.

Vile Lynn
06-07-2012, 09:34 AM
I kept the last MW event going until the current one... got a few extra goodies, but no end item.

I'm sure Funzio is madly trying to find a way to end the event at the same time for everyone... Extending these last rounds on CC & KA might forshaddow the end of unlimited event OT.

Vile Lynn
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM

lol, I never get calls (except from my husband) or they can call the house phone. I have even told people NOT to call me. I know, it's silly. My phone is basically for games & the occasional emergency.

Freekizh
06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
lol, I never get calls (except from my husband) or they can call the house phone. I have even told people NOT to call me. I know, it's silly. My phone is basically for games & the occasional emergency.

I'm going to wait for URDEAD's response to this one LOL

Chups
06-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Good info on here! LOL@ not answering text/phones.

Johnny70
06-07-2012, 10:08 AM
They get trashed and then for the next event you'll need to get a different kind of box.
this answer is half correct they do not "get trashed" if you dont believe that look in your loot inventory.... now no you shouldnt be able to see those but the fact is they are all still "in your data" of your game and if funzio was to run the same event again in the future you would not only start that event with the crates, boxes, coffers whatever you would start with the number of open ones you ended that same event with if you had 10 you would only be able to open them for the extra loot drops if you were on 8 or 9 thats where you would start.... this is not just IMO this is fact and was proven with the diamond sig event.... people who did the event on standard def one week could do the same event in high def the next week and that is how it worked.....

Njwmrb
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
this answer is half correct they do not "get trashed" if you dont believe that look in your loot inventory.... now no you shouldnt be able to see those but the fact is they are all still "in your data" of your game and if funzio was to run the same event again in the future you would not only start that event with the crates, boxes, coffers whatever you would start with the number of open ones you ended that same event with if you had 10 you would only be able to open them for the extra loot drops if you were on 8 or 9 thats where you would start.... this is not just IMO this is fact and was proven with the diamond sig event.... people who did the event on standard def one week could do the same event in high def the next week and that is how it worked.....

What? that's not at all true... for each event you start at 0 boxes and 0 items

Johnny70
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
What? that's not at all true... for each event you start at 0 boxes and 0 items no it is exactly true read it again and like I said the diamond sig event was ran 1 week apart standard def game version and high def game version all events since have been ran at the same time on both. if they ran the emerald burner event again it would start like I said... by default when the event ends the information "data" stays with your game but is not visible anywhere, a couple of events ago it messed up and left them visible in your inventory under the "loot" tab GO LOOK, then when you are fully informed you can retract your "thats not at all true" statement. if you dont understand something ask for it to be explained so you do please

for each NEW event you start with 0 and 0. I obviously was not talking about new events I was talking about if they ran a previous event again. meanning if they ran the emerald burner event again I would start with 0 containers and 9 opened going for number ten because that is where it ended for me.

Skoty422
06-08-2012, 04:41 AM
That's interesting. But doesn't the prize loots differ from level to level? So what if on the next ruby gem event I am at level 60 But On this event i was level 15? Wouldn't my prizes change? It would seem unfair if they did not. I am not saying it don't work that way, but it seems like a glitch rather than a purpose to me. I don't know about all that. It doesn't make sense to me honestly. More explanation?

Futon
06-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Just a way to get you to spend real money. Ohh look at all those boxes that aren't open, better get some gems!