PDA

View Full Version : RP storing vs using??

Coladonato
06-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Any input would be appreciated! I've noticed on some threads that people talk about saving stacks of RP. But why? I heard it might help with drop rates? Or sometimes they are just banking for the top items.....

Does anyone actually know if it helps with drop rates?

Also.....any tips on what I should farm after Urban warfare vests? (currently 186)

Thanks and Happy Hunting!

Ramshutu
06-06-2012, 02:24 PM
The only reason to save RP, is to drop a lot of RP into an item you haven't unlocked yet. For example, I saved about 50k to buy exceleros.

upsman_17
06-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Any input would be appreciated! I've noticed on some threads that people talk about saving stacks of RP. But why? I heard it might help with drop rates? Or sometimes they are just banking for the top items.....

Does anyone actually know if it helps with drop rates?

Also.....any tips on what I should farm after Urban warfare vests? (currently 186)

Thanks and Happy Hunting!

Has no effect on drop rates. I have about 110K saved up for exceleros when they open up orrrrr was hoping a non consumable RP explosive would be introduced. Will prolly keep saving since I don't need a huge stat boost at the moment. If you aren't winning most of your attacks/robberies then I wouldn't bank them. And to your last question I am currently farming Empire Central buses from the red cascade at red light district. Very close stats to that of the double-decker.

Gaming Will
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I had them saved up waiting for exceleros.... But with my newly found friend had to use them today. :(

Mr BigBenga
06-06-2012, 02:29 PM
I save up when im not concerned about my stats being behind the stats of my rivals.

Some people save rp too for future(at least I hope) new rp weapons.

Also If someone starts to annoy you - just boost up your stats and beat his ass :D

PawnXIIX
06-06-2012, 02:52 PM
So close to dumping all my RP on RPGs oh I can't wait. :) Been saving up for the last 5 levels, and I only wish I had started sooner :P

Coladonato
06-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks everyone for your input! I guess I will keep spending since there will always be someone stronger then me. Thanks again!

@ upsman_17 A special thank you on the next loot item

Bruiser
06-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Spend the RP if you feel you need the increase in attack stats, don't waste on defence like the FCG as you can't control who attacks you, you CAN control who you attack and the NVB's offer great value for RP. Again i am saving RP for that elusive Non Consumable explosive, 240k saved and counting. If we get a guarantee that there will be no new RP items i will dump into exceleros as i am full on the other 3.

mnju_03
06-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Spend the RP if you feel you need the increase in attack stats, don't waste on defence like the FCG as you can't control who attacks you, you CAN control who you attack and the NVB's offer great value for RP. Again i am saving RP for that elusive Non Consumable explosive, 240k saved and counting. If we get a guarantee that there will be no new RP items i will dump into exceleros as i am full on the other 3.

I'm jealous. It shows you've worked hard at your game. Nice!

@ OP... I'd follow what Bruiser says without question. I strongly trust him.

PawnXIIX
06-06-2012, 10:13 PM
If we get a guarantee that there will be no new RP items i will dump into exceleros as i am full on the other 3.

I just feel like there's never going to be such an announcement like that :/

Vicious...
06-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Question to the people who saved for Exeleros: At what level did you start saving and about what proportion of other (end-game) respect items did you have at the time?

Nudie
06-07-2012, 01:36 AM
My advice is to not spend respect for anything other than exceleros, chain whips, NVGs and RPGs. Using respect for the lower level respect items will eventually be a waste. :cool:

Bruiser
06-07-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm jealous. It shows you've worked hard at your game. Nice!

@ OP... I'd follow what Bruiser says without question. I strongly trust him.

Thanks for the compliment buddy

Bruiser
06-07-2012, 03:24 AM
My advice is to not spend respect for anything other than exceleros, chain whips, NVGs and RPGs. Using respect for the lower level respect items will eventually be a waste. :cool:

Nudie its great to say "lets dump all RP into these items" but we do need to prioritize. Personally and i stress every person is different in how they play the game but i would go NVB's then CW's followed closely by Exceleros and lastly RPG's. You can always farm Vehs and Guns seem to be the flavour of the day for Funzio with event items and Common items from crates. No doubt to eradicate the old M4A1 issue of old days. Hope this helps you guys out.

Bala82
06-07-2012, 03:30 AM
So no point is buying Serrated Blade which seem like good mid-range respect item ?

400 Respect it's not bad

JuSt.SiCk
06-07-2012, 03:50 AM
I started savin my RP @ lvl 76. I´m lvl 78 now and saved arround 14500 RP so far. Will spend them for exceleros.

Dr Girlfriend
06-07-2012, 04:01 AM
So no point is buying Serrated Blade which seem like good mid-range respect item ?

400 Respect it's not bad

You're definitely better off in the long run saving them for the higher items. I blew a ton of respect points early, and feel it now. :(

Stick with NVBs for now. Their attack will be useful for a long, long time.

Coladonato
06-07-2012, 04:08 AM

Thanks Bruiser! Very nice job on the RP! I just started saving again because I really don't need too much of a boost. I'm going to do some RP farming so every better watch their LM's!! Hahaha. I did get a decent amount of Bikes with the RP, they are a great bargain and am I ever really going to have 500 exo's......prolly not so I'm filling the gap.

enahs1
06-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Question to the people who saved for Exeleros: At what level did you start saving and about what proportion of other (end-game) respect items did you have at the time?
I started saving at level 95, I'm at 98 now and have 24k respect saved

SevenO9
06-07-2012, 04:54 AM

Started at 105, now I have 70 and moved back to good old CWs. Once I have 300 CW (253 atm) I'll switch back to Exeleros.