PDA

View Full Version : I'm a rat

Stucson
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm a rat. Dont really cares who knows...Im below 500 mafia.... I enjoy doing Thug Life goals (at 293 right now)..rat catchers can't really effect me in this game. I dont carry a lot of explosives, most of my buildings are 12/24/48 and collect on timer. I have one level 8 sports bar that you can rob all you want. I never keep much cash on me. But, I do enjoy responding to you little annoying rat catchers. OMG your going to keep attacking me..on no..what will happen...NOTHING. I just show a lot of red in my new feed. That was happening anyways. SO COME RAT CATCHERS....ENJOY YOUR HUNT!!!!

Ramshutu
06-06-2012, 02:11 PM
That's what someone else said, until I caught them in the 5 minutes between their 12/24 buildings came up and they logged in. I cleared out their hood, and ate their liver with Fava Beans and a nice Chianti.

Btw, what is your in game name and level? :D

upsman_17
06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm a rat. Dont really cares who knows...Im below 500 mafia.... I enjoy doing Thug Life goals (at 293 right now)..rat catchers can't really effect me in this game. I dont carry a lot of explosives, most of my buildings are 12/24/48 and collect on timer. I have one level 8 sports bar that you can rob all you want. I never keep much cash on me. But, I do enjoy responding to you little annoying rat catchers. OMG your going to keep attacking me..on no..what will happen...NOTHING. I just show a lot of red in my new feed. That was happening anyways. SO COME RAT CATCHERS....ENJOY YOUR HUNT!!!!

I like your antagonistic style. :)

Spartacus
06-06-2012, 02:13 PM
And the point of this thread was...

...to get attention?

Good job.

Swifty
06-06-2012, 02:16 PM
I generally try to avoid that kind of attention but to each their own.

QPR
06-06-2012, 02:27 PM

These rat catchers are full of hot air mate, they talk a big game but fail to deliver.

G Wiz
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM

when you intentionally and strongly argue in favor of a decision of forum behavior, while secretly wanting the receiver of your argument to endorse the opposite decision or behavior it makes you, the OP, look like an idiot. Its simple really...none of us like to be told what to do, in so much, that we often do the opposite of what we're being pressured to do only to re-establish our freedom lol.

So you keep on doing what you really don't want to do buddy.

Autonomy is a serious thing folks...take it from a rat lol!

Mr BigBenga
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Ok, now go tell to your parents

They are waiting with your baby bottle

koralene
06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
be a man and give up your in game name and level... one of us will find you :p

PawnXIIX
06-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Who has the popcorn?

QPR
06-06-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm sure burn has a fairy tail or two

Dorian Gray
06-06-2012, 02:44 PM
What I don't get is if the OP really doesn't care about getting attacked, then why are they a rat in the first place?? :rolleyes:

G Wiz
06-06-2012, 02:47 PM
What I don't get is if the OP really doesn't care about getting attacked, then why are they a rat in the first place?? :rolleyes:Lol thats why I specifically said he is making himself do something he doesn't want to do.

someone give that guy a doctorate.

Behzat
06-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Ok nice to meet you rat.im a Cat what happens now?Wanna play a game?Give us the details like ur lvl and name instead of rat.Jerry?

koralene
06-06-2012, 02:52 PM
@ dash... what kind... sweet or salt? :p

QPR
06-06-2012, 02:56 PM
My level 111

In game name Alex

Mafia code in my sig I'm a rat as well

See you soon (unlikely) xxx

Stucson
06-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Stucson level 153

Stucson
06-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Nah its just fun to irritate rat catchers. I bounced back back and forth between 500 mafia members or not. Its way more fun sitting below 500. I know I leveled to fast now, but at first stayed above 500 so people would have another thug life target. Then I dropped below to try and see if I could getthe Giant Hummer, nothing ever happened but all you rat catchers went ballistic and commented on my page. So I figured wtf...lets piss these people off. You can collect respect points off of me, but not much else. :-) GO RATS!!!!!

Stucson
06-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Koralene-- Nice stats...cheat much today?!? or waste your parents money?!?

Dr BoneCrusher
06-06-2012, 03:09 PM
My level 111

In game name Alex

See you soon (unlikely) xxx

QPR, really with those stats? Big talk for small numbers. If you are going to say my stats are inflated because I buy gold you may be right but, plenty of free players beat me and rob my hood. If you spent more time walking the walk instead of talking the talk you mite have something to say....

Dorian Gray
06-06-2012, 03:21 PM

:rolleyes: Any other idiotic assumptions you'd like to make?

QPR
06-06-2012, 03:21 PM
QPR, really with those stats? Big talk for small numbers. If you are going to say my stats are inflated because I buy gold you may be right but, plenty of free players beat me and rob my hood. If you spent more time walking the walk instead of talking the talk you mite have something to say....

That's what happens when you play a fair game...

Anyway talking about stats they are increasing by the minute, I'm camping and enjoying the TL goals

koralene
06-06-2012, 03:35 PM

seriously??????

Daniel2115
06-06-2012, 03:40 PM

Haha you're a loser, stop trying to be tough over a forum. You're really gonna talk s*** to a girl? You must be a tough guy lol coming on here just to start drama. I didn't know I was back in high school coming on these forums

Stucson
06-06-2012, 03:40 PM
SERIOUSLY!!! You've either spent a lot of money on gold...or you've manipulated the game. Just my opinion

koralene
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
SERIOUSLY!!! You've either spent a lot of money on gold...or you've manipulated the game. Just my opinion

ok hun... i have enough self respect not to get into an argument with you over calling me a cheat. nice one though trying to pick a fight with me on the forum. next one... i will put you on ignore.

DenZ1
06-06-2012, 03:52 PM

Screw the gold man.. Better look at pics and avatars :) You'll feel better.

Stucson
06-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Good point..should of looked at the avatar...lol

Spartacus
06-06-2012, 04:17 PM
You're calling Ms. Koralene a cheater? Where the f*** have you been? Get out of the ratways you filthy scumbag.

Stucson
06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
You're calling Ms. Koralene a cheater? Where the f*** have you been? Get out of the ratways you filthy scumbag.

Enjoying life. If she's not than congrats, she is a top player. But most people I have come across in this game with her stats (based off her signature) have been obviouse cheaters or just heavy gold players. And I will enjoy being a rat for as long as it fits my game play. Have a nice day Spartacus!

Spartacus
06-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Enjoying life. If she's not than congrats, she is a top player. But most people I have come across in this game with her stats (based off her signature) have been obviouse cheaters or just heavy gold players. And I will enjoy being a rat for as long as it fits my game play. Have a nice day Spartacus!

Just wanted to clear that up. I do have a preference between 500ers and 499ers but I have no qualms with anyone playing the way they want to. Have a nice day also Mr. Stucson.

wilma
06-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Rat catchers remind me of the English who whined about their American colonies not paying their taxes and not fighting along the rules of engagement during the day, which was to establish musket formations in an open field. The American colonists would hide behind trees and shoot into the open field, inventing the term, guerrilla warfare.

Who created the term, "rat catcher?"

Fricco
06-06-2012, 04:49 PM
@ Fig, we dont want to be bullies, if we did we would have the talented Kora attack every rat on site ;) (even those mega super Rats)

Current Message being left " Rat wars are back! All players with less then 500 in their mob will be targeted "
What i am personally looking for is those who have previous TL weapons in their inventory.
Since the fastest way to check this is attack, i do.
Then look at weapons in their fight screen:
Thug Pistol 30/20 = 1-3 hits
Thug SMG 39/36 = 3-5 hits
Thug Blaster 68/32 = 10 hits (or allowed) *relentless stalking ensues*

If i can see you on my rival list and you have cheese in your hood, i will eat. :p

This isnt an "official guide line" just my take.

We just want to have little fun and try to even the playing field on those
trying to Cheat others from completion of TL.
Now go Polar Bear Rat Crunch (awesome nickname) :p

Fig Oni
06-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Rat catchers remind me of the English who whined about their American colonies not paying their taxes and not fighting along the rules of engagement during the day, which was to establish musket formations in an open field. The American colonists would hide behind trees and shoot into the open field, inventing the term, guerrilla warfare.

Without the rat catcher hater, we wouldn't get the satisfaction of beating them down.
It nice to beat down a big mouth rat after they give you abuse.

It is like robbing a hood and getting spammed 20 times, all you want to do is beat them or rob them every 2 hours.

It a game the hunted will be hunted.

Sqweek Squeek Rats the trap has been set.

The 499ers created the need for rat catchers, duh.

jobadass
06-06-2012, 05:00 PM
These rat catchers are full of hot air mate, they talk a big game but fail to deliver.
Coming from another that won't be honest about his name and level. (K Alex)

Fig Oni
06-06-2012, 05:12 PM
@ Fig, we dont want to be bullies, if we did we would have the talented Kora attack every rat on site ;)
(even those mega super Rats)

We just want to have little fun and try to even the playing field on those
trying to Cheat others from completion of TL.
Now go Polar Bear Rat Crunch (awesome nick name) :p

That sounds good to me.

Jill
06-06-2012, 05:43 PM

I now know why we call them rats, nothing nice would ever come out of their mouths.

Rat, you owe this lady an apologizy. And you can't spell properly either, you wrote on my wall, 'kiss my @ss' when you actually should have wrote 'kick my @ss' ..... again

KhalDrogo
06-06-2012, 06:04 PM
XOXO!!! Luv u rattie patootie.

erik
06-06-2012, 06:08 PM

And high profile forum rats are the folks still walking in front of the musket formations. :)

(except those bravely shouting from behind the low level trees!)

Fig Oni
06-06-2012, 06:11 PM
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r551/ah1082/eb388902.jpg

Paid a visit along with Jill. 🐭🐭🐭

Lovely guys that what we wanna see.

Ramshutu
06-06-2012, 06:16 PM

Firstly, the Spanish invented the term guerilla warfare, secondly the decisive battles of the revolutionary war were not fought by a bunch of Colonists jumping out from behind trees, but in open formations. Thirdly, JoeyCool or burn, they tend to blur together for me, invented the term Ratcatcher.

Spartacus
06-06-2012, 06:19 PM
(except those bravely shouting from behind the low level trees!)

I am insulted. The trees are hiding behind me!

(okay, okay, that joke sucked...)

Max Power
06-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I am insulted. The trees are hiding behind me!

(okay, okay, that joke sucked...)

Here is a better joke:

Q: What is red and smells like blue paint?

A: Red paint

You are welcome.

Behzat
06-06-2012, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;263517]My level 111

In game name Alex

Yes thats the answer.im not a rat cather or a rat.im a lonely mafia who lives in his own hood and closed his eyes to the out world.i love hurting people when they try to rob me otherwise im not so aggrassive.But personally if you are here to say im a rat now catch me you must give more details.QPR you must teach the ways to the rookies in ur group as an experienced player :)

Fig Oni
06-06-2012, 10:32 PM
For rat who don't need rat catchers bothering them, I found you a new home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsnAtVybZ84&feature=related

Alice
06-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Let's try to figure out his collection time. Each rat catcher could report the time of attack and whether the Sports Bar is collected or not, so that we could narrow down the search. This guy will get unlucky eventually...

Hope the next event will give a stamina bonus, so that we've got plenty of stamina for rats.

Paulio
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Let's try to figure out his collection time. Each rat catcher could report the time of attack and whether the Sports Bar is collected or not, so that we could narrow down the search. This guy will get unlucky eventually...

Hope the next event will give a stamina bonus, so that we've got plenty of stamina for rats.

I like the way you think

Fig Oni
06-06-2012, 10:55 PM
I like the way you think

I've noticed too Alice is special.

Gaming Will
06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
I haven't paid much attention to this thread because I am neither a rat or a rat catcher... However being that I will soon be a rat catcher....wow. Look out rats, here I come.

Stucson
06-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Jill--- I spelled correctly. I'm not worried about stronger players. I just enjoy knowing I can continue to complete the TL goals as I see fit and I do not help anyone achieve theirs. :) just annoying you rat catchers. So Jill you can still kiss my @$$ as well as the other rat catchers. :-)

Jill
06-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Jill--- I spelled correctly. I'm not worried about stronger players. I just enjoy knowing I can continue to complete the TL goals as I see fit and I do not help anyone achieve theirs. :) just annoying you rat catchers. So Jill you can still kiss my @$$ as well as the other rat catchers. :-)

You are the reason 11 foot poles were invented, cos no one would touch you with a ten foot pole.

koralene
06-07-2012, 12:55 AM
come on stucson... you was very polite just now... please bare that in mind when speaking to others. that was inappropriate what you just said to jill.

Nudie
06-07-2012, 01:03 AM
How do you spell stucson?

Whip88
06-07-2012, 01:03 AM
@ stucson We forum folk don't speak that way it tend to ruin things.

Sticking to the thread I am also a Big Dirty Rat Sitting at level 125 name natas head of the infamous warm mafia, come and get it. :)

Behzat
06-07-2012, 04:31 AM
Nice one Jill, and I wouldn't f¥€k you using another mans pole ;-).

The quality of the thread is at the bottom.

Stucson
06-07-2012, 08:30 AM
I should have said to jill....I wouldn't touch you with another man's pole.

Stucson
06-07-2012, 08:30 AM
I'll refrain from the profanity.

Fricco
06-07-2012, 08:47 AM
I'll refrain from the profanity.

I do appreciate the gesture to conduct good forum etiquette but i believe you
owe both Ladies an apology.

also, i kindly ask you to leave me a link because i cant find your little
rat tail anywhere. :p

Stucson
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM
I do appreciate the gesture to conduct good forum etiquette but i believe you
owe both Ladies an apology.

also, i kindly ask you to leave me a link because i cant find your little
rat tail anywhere. :p

Jill will recieve no apology... Koralene already recieved one. As far as leaving a link..no clue how to do it..dont really want to take the time to learn how to do it. Im level 153 come get me. ;)

BOS
06-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Jill will recieve no apology... Koralene already recieved one. As far as leaving a link..no clue how to do it..dont really want to take the time to learn how to do it. Im level 153 come get me. ;)

What a db... I hope I can find you in game :D

Stucson
06-07-2012, 09:38 AM
What a db... I hope I can find you in game :D

BOS--I think you're too above my level. Im only 153. But feel free to camp for a bit and Ill get to your level eventually.

Coladonato
06-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Why are we even giving this Rat the time of day on this thread? It's his own thread to get attention! Everyone knows who you are now and we will all make sure if we see you we hit you. Hope you enjoyed making yourself a target!

Swifty
06-07-2012, 09:57 AM
@Stucson

I can see down to level 153, so that means some of the big hitters can see 153 also.

Paulio
06-07-2012, 10:23 AM

All you have to do is find him, then attack or rob him to create the link.

Max Power
06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
LOL....if Jill or Kora even looked at this tool in a bar, he would wet himself.

What a joke.

Stucson
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
As a lil treat for all you rat catchers. I need to sync up my office building. so in about 10 hours and 32 minutes it will be up for grabs.

koralene
06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
LOL....if Jill or Kora even looked at this tool in a bar, he would wet himself.

What a joke.

hahaha... i wouldn't even let him buy me a drink :p

@ stucson... you apologised to me and thank you but do the right thing and apologise to jill. that wasn't nice what you said and you don't want to be hated on the forum. you might need us one day :)

Spartacus
06-07-2012, 12:24 PM
you don't want to be hated on the forum.

Are you sure? I mean, he created a thread titled "I am a rat". I rest my case.

Stucson
06-07-2012, 03:50 PM
hahaha... i wouldn't even let him buy me a drink :p

@ stucson... you apologised to me and thank you but do the right thing and apologise to jill. that wasn't nice what you said and you don't want to be hated on the forum. you might need us one day :)

Not gonna happen for Jill. I apologize to the board for the use of implied profanity...but my overall message to Jill stands pat. She came at me and I responded. Like spartacus pointed out..I dont mind being hated on this forum....I choose to be a rat. Although hating me for a game strategy is a little harsh. Its a smart play for someone who doesn't wish to spend the money on this game to be a top end player. :-)

P.S.
Im sure if I actually ran into you in person you'd let me buy you a drink ;-)

Canoehead
06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Looks like some rats are trying to organize to fight back. I'm at lvl 150 and like to let rats know when the tax is assessed. I'm getting hit almost non stop by rats from the 160s. Most are too beat up for me to get them back, but on some of the others' walls I see some messages about rats fighting back. Too bad for them, because I think there are quite a few strong players at higher levels who will not touch a really weak player who has >500 mafia

Canoehead
06-07-2012, 04:35 PM
BTW I am 57k/77k so not one of these rat attacks on me have succeeded, which makes it that much more stupid. But I guess it is known that rats have small brains.

cookie monster
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I am also a rat. When I hit lvl 100, I will make it my mission to target rat catchers.

Nudie
06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Rats are tough and onery pests. Impossible to eradicate. They carry disease and pestilence. First creatures off a sinking ship. They hide in the woodwork and come out at night to scavenge. Rats will probably outlive all other creatures except for cockroaches.

Coladonato
06-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Rats are tough and onery pests. Impossible to eradicate. They carry disease and pestilence. First creatures off a sinking ship. They hide in the woodwork and come out at night to scavenge. Rats will probably outlive all other creatures except for cockroaches.

Hilarious!

wilma
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah, they are. Smart too. Why do you think they are first on the Chinese Constellation?

Stucson or anyone else here, would you like being called a "rat" in real life? What would you think of that person if you were called a "rat?"

k0de
06-10-2012, 01:24 AM
@Stucson- im in ur h00d stealin ur moniez

SevenO9
06-10-2012, 02:20 AM
I am also a rat. When I hit lvl 100, ...

That one made me laugh.

Stucson
06-11-2012, 11:47 AM
YEP..I was in Mexico enjoying the beach and living it up. Hope you enjoyed the haul!!