PDA

View Full Version : Rip off new "valour" satellite unit

GRW
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Guys...I play as lord...I have this unit that allegedly pays " 1 extra valour" why is it then that I can still only get 1 medal on an attack? Yet another "benefit" we can't believe as well as all the other ones...30 per cent this. 20 per cent that...guys it's bollocks!

Wlady27
06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Ha lord. I know, it s.cks. What to do? I quit buiing gold. It's a rip off.

Bronson
06-06-2012, 01:56 PM
If you mean the unit for the new event it's +1 valor on raids not attacks.

I do know what you mean tho it's all about the gold these days.

Tanner
06-06-2012, 02:04 PM
It's for raids only

Congrats on winning it.

lanemondo
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Guys...I play as lord...I have this unit that allegedly pays " 1 extra valour" why is it then that I can still only get 1 medal on an attack? Yet another "benefit" we can't believe as well as all the other ones...30 per cent this. 20 per cent that...guys it's bollocks!

have you just made spec ops? well done if you have mate, thats better than this crappy item!

Wdigeorge
06-06-2012, 02:10 PM

Hi Lord, this is why I am opting to get more sleep than staying up opening these boxes every hour, lol. Ps I go by George Russian flag.

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 03:05 PM
The real bollocks is that we complain time and time again, spend real money on gold and we are ignored. We are still pushing for a no gold hold out until things seriously change. I am fully for and have halted gold purchasing ( not that i buy much but i do buy). This is a perfect example. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but i think this is relavant.

Gritix
06-06-2012, 03:19 PM
I stopped buying gold as well I just feel like I am not exactly aquireing anything good out of it, I feel as if Funzio is raiseing the casulaty rate so that we keep buying gold and buying in game money just so we have a chance to survive against other players.

Sia
06-06-2012, 03:21 PM

Sometime the unit operates right after event finishes. The same was for the previous event. Try it after event is finished. CJ once said there is a programming issue if they activate it during the event when I asked similar question on previous events.

What?
06-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I notice that player attacks net more xp and valor average while raids can net you cash. Sometimes I get no valor for a raid, but usually get 2-4 per raid. Attacks however I have gotten 20 or more valor for a single attack. I suppose it is done this way because raids you are pretty much guaranteed cash while attacks have no guarantee.

Mcdoc
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Guys...I play as lord...I have this unit that allegedly pays " 1 extra valour" why is it then that I can still only get 1 medal on an attack? Yet another "benefit" we can't believe as well as all the other ones...30 per cent this. 20 per cent that...guys it's bollocks!Welcome to the boards Lord :). Id say give it to after the event to see if it kicks in and then it's time for a ticket. I just got mine earlier and haven't payed attention yet - but now that you brought it up - I'll be looking a lot closer.

JMC
06-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Pretty sure his problem is just that the units only activates while raiding and he's been checking on attacks.
Really crap bonus regardless though.

Q Raider
06-06-2012, 05:33 PM

As mentioned above it does say raids, just as the last event item bonus was for PVE missions only.

The previous item went out inoperative so it is still possible that there is a problem.

andypandy2
06-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Why do you think "lord" would not understand how a prize award worked? Or even care? You folks are gullible.

EatSleepFly
06-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Why do you think "lord" would not understand how a prize award worked? Or even care? You folks are gullible.
Whatever dude. I have a few of the units that offer gains and I've yet to see any of them too.

JMC
06-06-2012, 05:58 PM

Why do you think "lord" is unable of a misunderstanding? Not saying this is the case, but many gold players don't understand the game that well, because they don't need to.

Are you also trying to say that lord made a forum account and brought up this topic, all in an attempt to troll us?

andypandy2
06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Case in point. It is not lord.

andypandy2
06-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Whups... it MIGHT be lord! I was wrong.