PDA

View Full Version : Does this make you guys freak out?

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I hate this guys and it ticks me off!!! I'm sure it happend to all of you. Your not playing modern war and then you get a message saying you couldent fend off a attack from so and so... Then you start panicing lol and go see what happend thinking you lost a bunch of money!!! But as soon as you go see what happens it sayes you won the fight but lost some crappy units... Lmaooo it gets me every time!!!

cheiz
06-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I've had that message without even losing anything. Just gained cash... doesn't really make sense to me

overkill 280
06-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Haha it'll be alright Gin :p hey did you see what i said about becoming allies in your other thread?

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Haha it'll be alright Gin :p hey did you see what i said about becoming allies in your other thread?

No I dident see it but send me a request I'll add you...

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I've had that message without even losing anything. Just gained cash... doesn't really make sense to me

I know rite! It's weird...

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 01:31 PM
This goes back to the event I had earlier in the week where a guy attacked and lost to me, i saw that then i saw he was raiding my boost buildings. I stopped my own raids and I went to my base to repair what he had done and I found nothing. He finally attacked again and lost, then got a lucky win. It took a half hour before I could see what he raided and fix it. Once I did, I raided everysingle building he had till I ran out of stamina. The guy came back today for a single hit and lost, as soon as I got the notification I hit his infirmary and his boost buildinds. If he comes back again I am going to unload on him for everything.

:marine:
06-07-2012, 01:06 AM
How many times did you drop your iPod
Or IPhone while freaking out?

Fazhang
06-07-2012, 07:10 AM
This goes back to the event I had earlier in the week where a guy attacked and lost to me, i saw that then i saw he was raiding my boost buildings. I stopped my own raids and I went to my base to repair what he had done and I found nothing. He finally attacked again and lost, then got a lucky win. It took a half hour before I could see what he raided and fix it. Once I did, I raided everysingle building he had till I ran out of stamina. The guy came back today for a single hit and lost, as soon as I got the notification I hit his infirmary and his boost buildinds. If he comes back again I am going to unload on him for everything.
Hahahaha I love having that one person to piss my off and I unload on them

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 02:35 PM

Yeah this is a major bug in the program. You have to quit the app and log back in to see the effects and since you can't see them you can't repair them either. I had that happen to me a couple of months ago. I did exactly what you did went and took out all his boost buildings then emptied a full clip on him and kept coming back every two hours to take out his nanos and any other high value targets I could find.

You can see your stats get wacked by looking at the requests or the add allies box as it shows your correct stats up in the top left corner.

stricker
06-07-2012, 02:42 PM
You can see your stats get wacked by looking at the requests or the add allies box as it shows your correct stats up in the top left corner.

HEY AO... haven't talked w/you in a while man. Thanks for the info about this because i've experience a similar situation like this too.

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
HEY AO... haven't talked w/you in a while man. Thanks for the info about this because i've experience a similar situation like this too.

You're welcome, this bug got me a while back. The base doesn't refresh, it can be handy if you have someone who is attacking you and you see them win then loose then win. If I'm on I just take 10-20k worth of spare valor and grab some units then go onto their base and take down all their boost buildings. Or I keep adding in drones so they keep loosing more and more hornets.

The nice part about this bug is they can't see it either so unless they know how to 'fix' it their losses go through the roof and they won't find the problem until they log out and back in again.

Mad
06-07-2012, 03:15 PM
You're welcome, this bug got me a while back. The base doesn't refresh, it can be handy if you have someone who is attacking you and you see them win then loose then win. If I'm on I just take 10-20k worth of spare valor and grab some units then go onto their base and take down all their boost buildings. Or I keep adding in drones so they keep loosing more and more hornets.

The nice part about this bug is they can't see it either so unless they know how to 'fix' it their losses go through the roof and they won't find the problem until they log out and back in again.

Just noticed in your byline that you are pretty well done with MW or are you still dabbling a bit. I am sure you probably mentioned it elsewhere, but why did you quit MW? I noticed you are already at level 152. What changes frustrated you?

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Hahahagaghahahahahahaha another one good thread by me and the haters rate it bad... I love my haters!!! If I ever find out who you are im gonna kick your a$$ in modern war...

...STRICK!!!
06-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Hahahagaghahahahahahaha another one good thread by me and the haters rate it bad... I love my haters!!! If I ever find out who you are im gonna kick your a$$ in modern war...

...it's flanny!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 03:51 PM
How you know?

Aidan
06-07-2012, 03:53 PM
How you know?

Duhh. Who else competing with you on making new thread 😜

Arizona
06-07-2012, 04:09 PM
How you know?

Shouldn't you be CAP.VODKA?

Anyway I'm gonna add ur digits. Look out for Xtro in ur list
Cheers

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Flan go suck a egg...

...STRICK!!!
06-07-2012, 04:29 PM
...hey gin!!! don't talk about my bud flan like that!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Or what? Your gonna flan me up?

stricker
06-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Or what? Your gonna flan me up?
he might gin... lol... i think that is flan impersonating ME!!! stop it flan!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Damn you flan!!!

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Just noticed in your byline that you are pretty well done with MW or are you still dabbling a bit. I am sure you probably mentioned it elsewhere, but why did you quit MW? I noticed you are already at level 152. What changes frustrated you?

A bit while I'm stuck at work but I have stopped trying for the events since they are pretty much impossible to get unless you decide you really don't want any sleep or you have deep pockets but even gold won't always help.

In terms of changes, it's near impossible to be able to compete up in the high levels when you have players that are 10 times more powerful than you with indestructible armies. No that wasn't sour g****s but the reality is I have other things I need to spend money on since my wife became unemployed. Plus I have a couple of classic cars I'm working on and that takes up a lot of time and some money too so I have to look at my time and expenses and well MW was fun in the winter but now that it's summer up here something had to give.

The main problem is that I can't get a head in PvP because I'm one of the lucky one's who looses more high priced valour units than I can win. Plus PvP valour goals dry up up here. I need to win nearly 100 fights for 2000 valour and I would have to take down someone at L149 to get the only other valour goal. So there really is nothing to do up here other than fight or be attacked and I'm starting to see a lot of bases going dark up here and I can see why.

I still have my LLP at around L70 and playing that person is a lot more fun and by carefully setting up their defense stats they wind up making money just sitting there because they rarely loose a PvP battle. I guess my suggestion is enjoy the game while you can because it is a lot of fun until you cross the line into whale territory at which point the rivals list is so screwed up that it makes the game unplayable except for those with deep pockets.

War Priest
06-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I always know it's a lie. I have no worries until level 100+. Gen, did you tell all these guys how you want to fight me? :D

Fifth Reich
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
...hey gin!!! don't talk about my bud flan like that!!! WTF! Flan? again?