PDA

View Full Version : What happen to the valor missions

Reddevil11216
06-06-2012, 11:42 AM
What happen to the total war and multiple fronts valor missions? The only one that keeps coming up is the force degradation mission. Has this happen to anyone else?

magepker
06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
you have to finish the force degradation mission to get the other missions... also one of them is to fight a certain level opponent. if you completed the mission for your current level it wont come back until you reach the next level.

like if your level 20 the mission will appear to defeat X amount of level 20's then it'll reappear for lvl 21 when you level up.

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Also force degredation are level based too. You only get so many missions per level.

KCh
06-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Also the total war missions end at 200 and the multiple front missions end at 50 or so, if I remember correctly. After you've completed all these missions, all you'll be getting are invasion operations(until you've completed them to your current level) and force degradations. Force degradations are the only valor missions that don't end.

stricker
06-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Also the total war missions end at 200 and the multiple front missions end at 50 or so, if I remember correctly. After you've completed all these missions, all you'll be getting are invasion operations(until you've completed them to your current level) and force degradations. Force degradations are the only valor missions that don't end.

KCh... you should put this on SU's thread for funzio to increase the valor missions past X...???
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32341-What-are-your-biggest-issues-with-the-game

(tol... wow... free players really do become chum in the shark infested waters of whale territory... =[ retirement day #2 before the end of the year must be coming for me...)

JMC
06-06-2012, 05:29 PM
you have to finish the force degradation mission to get the other missions... also one of them is to fight a certain level opponent. if you completed the mission for your current level it wont come back until you reach the next level.

like if your level 20 the mission will appear to defeat X amount of level 20's then it'll reappear for lvl 21 when you level up.

He's likely talking about the high level force degradation missions. Multiple fronts ends around the 50th one and total war somewhere around 200.

High payouts of 2880 valor end for force degradation at around 200 as well. After that, the only mission you receive is force degradation, with only a 2000 valor payout and 100 exp payout. You can receive these missions unlimited amounts of times, regardless of if you leveled up or not. The amount of attacks required to complete the missions gradually rises and at a much faster rate than before. Every other mission will require 1 more attack.

I am on Force Degradation: 374 which takes 105 attacks on players with 499 or more allies to complete.

magepker
06-07-2012, 06:46 AM
He's likely talking about the high level force degradation missions. Multiple fronts ends around the 50th one and total war somewhere around 200.

High payouts of 2880 valor end for force degradation at around 200 as well. After that, the only mission you receive is force degradation, with only a 2000 valor payout and 100 exp payout. You can receive these missions unlimited amounts of times, regardless of if you leveled up or not. The amount of attacks required to complete the missions gradually rises and at a much faster rate than before. Every other mission will require 1 more attack.

I am on Force Degradation: 374 which takes 105 attacks on players with 499 or more allies to complete.

so how else would you be able to get a high amount of valor? that almost seems impossible to complete... or would take a really long time... and as far as i've noticed you dont get much valor attacking\raiding other players.

KCh
06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
so how else would you be able to get a high amount of valor? that almost seems impossible to complete... or would take a really long time... and as far as i've noticed you dont get much valor attacking\raiding other players.

That is the fastest way to get valor

-@'DK'@-
06-07-2012, 12:31 PM

like if your level 20 the mission will appear to defeat X amount of level 20's then it'll reappear for lvl 21 when you level up.You're not quite right, it used to be like that, but in my case, force degradation missions keep coming, I'm doing no 229 right now

-@'DK'@-
06-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Right now I have 183.000 valor and a Huge valor army, and i get 2.000 valor per mission. All this with the valor happened after they reduced the battle points by 1/3.

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 12:38 PM

Wow you've been busy, been busy around the house and with work plus loosing interest in the game with all the problems so am only on Force Degredation 350 which is 95 fights.

JMC
06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Wow you've been busy, been busy around the house and with work plus loosing interest in the game with all the problems so am only on Force Degredation 350 which is 95 fights.

yeah, been bringing my stamina up and doing attacks whenever i can.

Almost caught up to you in level too.

azy
06-07-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm going to slow down my march up the Force Degradation missions (currently 335), since getting Battle Points from raiding is more reliable and plentiful.