PDA

View Full Version : What are your biggest issues with the game?

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 11:40 AM
What issues bother you most with the game. Let's work on a list of issues that we can take to funzio and get a remedy. I see many complaints posted here. Let's get some do going on now.
1.Casualty rates
2.Cash units with higher values, to match valor units
3.Ability to sell money, and gold units, at a reduced price, like buildings
4.Communications from Funzio. This includes, bit not limited to notifications of upcoming events. Notices of changes to the game. Better description of rules for event contests.
5.Rivals list in the upper levels. Ongoing issue for almost four months. This is my personal number one, and the biggest one to lose customers at this level. Boring. All players above X level, regardless of ally count, strength, etc, should be visible to each other. Guys up to level 130 cannot see up, but can be seen. Big foul there. It's was fixed(mostly) for about three days.
6.Poorly executed events. Be prepared in full for an event. Clarify the rules, be prepared to give updates, most would appreciate knowing the numbers, not just positions. Be prepared to give the winning prizes soon after the event. Don't put on an event if you are not thusly prepared.
7.Communication with allies in your list. Most recently visited goes to the top of the list. Ability to search by name.
8.Lack of valor missions at higher levels.
9.Premium status. Maybe 5 to 10 dollars a month, get 20% off cash units, percent more valor, less time for energy and/ or stamina. Maybe A la carte.
10.Allow multiple builds at one time.
11.Too many events too close together. Breathing room please.
12.See allies IDs on their profile page, like in KA
13.See a players BP rank on your page
14.Low casualty glitch. Some players feel they don't lose any or many units compared to what they hear others do.
15.New buildings.
16." Strong against" gold units.
17.Crashes.
18.High value loot items, limited in numbers you may receive.
19.Make damaged buildings take time to repair, not instant- side note, could have another boost building that reduces the repair time.
20.List of people who attacked at any time.
21.Ability to see all units brought to battle.
22.Allow buildings to show upgrade costs and time while another is upgrading. That one has bothered me since the beginning.
23.Valor missions after the force degrade 200 mission. Pay higher, not lower a they get more difficult.
24.Defense buildings for the water. Lost of unused space there.
25.Valor buildings, maybe have to complete additional goals to get one of multiple pieces to complete this.
26.Confirmation screen for all gold purchases.
27.Reward battles won from defending, with loot, valor, or cash, rather than xp points.
28.Ability to delete grunts. Thank you to the person who listed this.lol
29.Gold unit price increases. Roll this back. They are already too much. Make your money from several of the other ideas listed here, there are many opportunities.
30.Remove cap on allies vs units.
31.Auto upgrade scheduler for automatically upgrading the next buildings when last one is finished.
32.Allow money to be applied in advance for building upgrades.
33.Higher level valor units.
34.More defense buildings.
35.More sea buildings.
36.Boost building to reduce expansion times.
37.More events. (really?)
38.Increase number of units brought to battle. Possibly 8000 with a gold unit cap of 2000.
When you vote, list three categories. First is, gotta have, or my head will explode.
Second is, something we need, but my head wont explode until next week. Third
Is, would be nice to have incorporated into the game as a new feature. You may leave out the ones that have any value to you. Here is an example of how to list your vote.
2,7, 12,23
I will tally the results after a few days of voting. Please also let me know if I may list your name as a voter. Let's make our voices heard. Let anyone you know to vote. If here is someone in the game you know, who is not in the forums, please ask them to register and make their voices heard also. I will be spreading the word on my end. Thanks everyone for your input for making this list possible.

cheiz
06-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi Speed ump, good one! Definately casualty rates.

magepker
06-06-2012, 11:48 AM
cas rates arent that big of a deal for me since im lvl 40 but for me right now.... upgrade times.. takes forever. you should be able to build and expand and upgrade multiple buildings at a time but of course at a higher premium for the next building you try to upgrade\build\expand.

Everson25
06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Hi Speed! In addition to casualty rate mine also is the events being so often. I know Funzio wants to make as much money as possible over us but it would be great if there is a bit of cap among the events just to give us a little break.

stricker
06-06-2012, 11:52 AM
the ability to see your allies' id's on their profile page like in KA.
the ability to see a player's bp Rank on your own profile screen and your Allies' screen. Keep it on the Rivals list, but also on the profile screens of all players would be good.

these are just two simple ones i'll throw out there to start with...

GREAT idea SU!!! ...maybe we could keep our list at the top of each of our post and provide any additional info or helpful critics in a footnote-like format below the list???

Aidan
06-06-2012, 11:52 AM
1) Valor casualty rates
2) rival list. At L111 I can only see 3 levels up and down but a level L120 can see me. Tht aint right.
3) constant rejigged by funzio

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
My biggest issue is the sporadic communicaion and the poorly excuted events.

Tctiger
06-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Hopefully gree will be sorting the game out soon . Good luck with the list but it won't work.

Scabbyfeet
06-06-2012, 12:05 PM
My biggest issue is the sporadic communicaion and the poorly excuted events.+1
The lack of communication is a joke , like the income event . It was a mystery event , no one was really sure what to do to win . If I wanted to play a mystery game I would download one .

Bronson
06-06-2012, 12:05 PM
We need more cash units with stats that can match their valor counterparts otherwise what's the point of building an economy. There are loads of spare gaps in the units list and you can add 2 more high stat units to the advanced air base, dry docks etc so you can max them out to 10 instead of 8.

Bronson
06-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Communication with allies. How time consuming is it to find an ally to post on their wall!!
They could do something simple like when you visit a persons base they then move automatically into the top spot on your list.

mickymacirl
06-06-2012, 12:10 PM
casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates,

spectra
06-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Communication with allies. How time consuming is it to find an ally to post on their wall!!
They could do something simple like when you visit a persons base they then move automatically into the top spot on your list.

Or have a "search" option
just type your ally name and it will take you there

stricker
06-06-2012, 12:14 PM
casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates,

hmmmmm... type A personality with a pit bull mentality??? lol ;p

edit: sorry folks, i'm ot again!!! lol... I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!! ;P

Warfiend
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
We need more cash units with stats that can match their valor counterparts otherwise what's the point of building an economy. There are loads of spare gaps in the units list and you can add 2 more high stat units to the advanced air base, dry docks etc so you can max them out to 10 instead of 8.

I would like to see this too.

I would also appreciate a public changelog that people could check to get a sense of what's been addressed in a given update.

cheiz
06-06-2012, 01:22 PM

With ya!

Now, this sounds more like a wish list... I've got many more like that, is that really bugging you that much, or would that be more of a "nice to have"?

overkill 280
06-06-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm in agreeance with everything listed :)

JMC
06-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Low Casualty Glitch.

Wdigeorge
06-06-2012, 02:00 PM
- Rival List fix it..why can't we see more rivals? Also, allow lower lvl players to see UP to the highest level players. If they choose to attack a higher level, so be it, it is their choice. Say a level 50 can see level 120. Let them challenge. But higher levels can't go down that far unless they are attacked and hit revenge. Eventually the lower level will drop off the wall so the higher level player will only have a limited window to attack back...only if they were challenged. This may open up more new rivals for the higher level players to battle.
- Casualty Rates...but mine is opposite...99% of the time I don't see any casualties from Rivals when I fight. Everyone i fight can't all have the low casualty bug.
- New Buildings! I am maxed out! How about something else new to build that is worthwhile? Next goal is 200 buildings...there aren't enough buildings to reach 200!
- higher value money units
- Give us a break between challenges. How long can we go at this before you run out of different "special" units that reduces casualty, adds extra valor, etc?
- Where are the "strong against" gold units? They all got phased out slowly....most of them.
- Crashes, I have to say it's been better lately, how about allowing other players to see the trees and decorations...without making the program crash? If no one can see, what is the point of having them?
- High value loot items...put them back and scatter them around but limit the quantities to say 5, one per level so people can't farm the heck out of them and create an imbalance but enough to be worth while for the higher stats players to get. 99% of the loot units are useless to me now as they don't add to my stats anymore.
- Sort and Search function for ally list for sure.
- Damaged buildings - add a timer on there for repair, no instant repair at no cost. What is the point if they can be repaired instantly? You take down someone's boost at significant loss to units and then they have it back up on two minutes?

Crime City Mark
06-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for keeping it positive. I'll be checking up from time to time to pass your feedback along.

Wdigeorge
06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
PS - allow us to sell money units, valor units, and gold units...like we can with buildings, at say 50% of the original cost. So many units are wasted as you grow your stats...especially the gold units.

Tctiger
06-06-2012, 02:51 PM
If we had a transfer list the lower players could purchase with game cash equivalent . The event is only 5 days now sure they were longer ? Everyone agrees casualties are too high .

cheiz
06-06-2012, 02:59 PM
PS - allow us to sell money units, valor units, and gold units...like we can with buildings, at say 50% of the original cost. So many units are wasted as you grow your stats...especially the gold units.

OK, need to jump in here... it is really a waste of all those units we can't take to battle anyway. Need to be be able to sell those, including some of the useless loot!

magepker
06-06-2012, 03:19 PM
another thing that annoys me. you should be able to pull up the people who've attacked you at ANY time.

Guide rain
06-06-2012, 03:28 PM
1. Change in valor casualty rates makes attacks for valor a losing proposition this needs to be looked at it is still very high for me
2. "Confirm" button for gold spending
3. Allies search/sort ability would be a nice addition
4. In game lag at "heavy combat times" during events has been a recent issue for me. This is when it is the only app running on an iPad 3gen, so I don't think this is a hardware issue.

Saint Anger
06-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Definitely the upgrade times.

My more minor issues are not seeing every unit you bring to battle, and not being able to pull up the larger unit image/stats from your inventory screen (like you can when you get attack/raid results).

bbprofitz
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
We probably always have some building upgrading on our base, 'round the clock... Managing upgrades is an important strategy for me. Whenever you have a building upgrading, you cannot see other building upgrade costs or times to complete. You just get the dumb "you already have a building upgrading" notice.

I would like to have the ability to see building upgrade costs and duration to complete (from within the game, without having to pull up a spreadsheet somewhere) WHILE I have another building upgrading.

Devs, just move that dumb warning/error message to the screen AFTER showing us the upgrade info... Shouldn't be that hard to fix!

Saint Anger
06-06-2012, 03:52 PM
And I love the decommissioning of units idea! How I wish I could get rid of some of my 75 light gunners. Heck, I don't even need $$$ back for them.

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Guys, I like all your ideas so far, I will make a list soon of what I see here, then I will ask each one to add their name to a request to be made to funzio.Some are bigger issues , and some are ideas we would like to see implemented. I agree very much that low level players should be able to see up, let them take their chances if they want. Fix the rival lists at the moment is my absolute biggest. I never thought of some of your ideas, but everyone I see posted here have merit. We need to bring a united front for changes to be made, I will post the list and then each can email funzio with this request. I am very happy to see mark noticing this thread and posting. I'm not sure sometimes if they understand just how serious some of these issues can be to us, and the recent lose of several players due to the gameplay being so poor. I hate to see guys go. Some have been good friends who I hate to say goodbye to. This in part spurs me on to make changes so we don't lose any more. That and for us to all have a great experience, which is why we began playing in he first place. The potential is there, but we need funzio o implement the changes we want and need to remain and both groups to enjoy the experience. I'm sure there are mor egret ideas, but if just the ones here are fixed, I think we would all give great reviews for the game and staff.

commandNconquer
06-06-2012, 05:16 PM
i would love to see all the glitches stated in if i recall what? post fixed also an announcement each months about upcoming events, updates etc.

noticing us when they change something would be very important that way we couldn't say and think they change casualty rates after or before events to trick us to level up..

JMC
06-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Valor missions after force degradation: 200. Why not bring back some total war, and also, the missions get harder and harder, why not make the rewards higher instead of lower?

When i was around level 100 i could complete 6, almost 7 missions with 105 attacks. This would reward about 1750 experience and 17500 valor total. With those same 105 attacks now, i get 100 experience and 2000 valor.

hb bombers
06-06-2012, 05:51 PM
They need a defense building for the water.

Q Raider
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Not so much an issue but an addition to the game.

A Valor building but with a difference.

A random drop of components (can be solely PVE, solely PVP or preferably a mixture to ensure all forms of the game are utilised) with say 6 parts to complete your Level 1 building.

Upgrades can only be undertaken through gaining more components through the game and then there is a cash cost to complete the upgrade (Gold to speed up the process as per normal buildings).

Building can be raided just like a cash one....

stricker
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
confirmation screen for ALL gold purchases.

Tanner
06-07-2012, 03:40 AM
confirmation screen for ALL gold purchases.

Seconded

It seems like this could save support a lot of time crediting us back good we accidentally spent?

JuSt.SiCk
06-07-2012, 03:48 AM
+1
The lack of communication is a joke , like the income event . It was a mystery event , no one was really sure what to do to win . If I wanted to play a mystery game I would download one .

Myst is a great game :D

Copenhagen
06-07-2012, 04:49 AM

+ 1. Gotta be able to buy unit with in game cash that are on par with valor or gold units, although should be very pricey.

RedLabit
06-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Reward battles won from defending an attack with loot, valor or more cash rather than exp points!

leo23
06-07-2012, 05:36 AM
+ 1. Gotta be able to buy unit with in game cash that are on par with valor or gold units, although should be very pricey.

Absolutely agreed. Perhaps a new unit building which would then allow us to buy stronger and yet more expensive cash units.

Copenhagen
06-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Absolutely agreed. Perhaps a new unit building which would then allow us to buy stronger and yet more expensive cash units.

Still loving that avatar Leo! Best one on the forum by far! IMHO.

leo23
06-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Cheers matey, appreciate it. Loving it myself too though I didn't create it, got it from a good friend of mine few years back :)

Skyser30518
06-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Loving this thread Speed Ump. I agree with just about everything that has been posted so far.
From a player that is trying to keep low allies while I build my base, I would like to see the ability to remove the funzio allies. (Believe they are called grunts). I like to participate in the crate events, but almost have to stop just to ensure I don't get any "add allies". I like having allies from the forum, but find myself deleting them to keep my numbers low.

I actually contacted support and had them delete half of them. Ooooops. Not smart when you've been attacking alot and have a large amount of unvaulted cash. lol.

Speed ump
06-07-2012, 09:32 AM
How about the sneaky price increase on gold units. The costs compared to values went up about ten percent. That's a price increase. I think funzio was doing pretty darn well without it, and gold units are already way too expensive as it is.

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 09:44 AM
How about the sneaky price increase on gold units. The costs compared to values went up about ten percent. That's a price increase. I think funzio was doing pretty darn well without it, and gold units are already way too expensive as it is.

Rite speed!!! Everything's going up!!! Like wtf funzio, this is how your gonna do us... First it was the crates now the units... What next the gold buildings??? Did you guys know funzio was makeing 5 million!!! A month before they got bought out. That's a sh!t load of money, just for three games! I don't know if I'm gonna buy anymore gold now speed... I'm sitting on 4000 gold bars but I'm gonna use all of it wisely!

Arj
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Rite speed!!! Everything's going up!!! Like wtf funzio, this is how your gonna do us... First it was the crates now the units... What next the gold buildings??? Did you guys know funzio was makeing 5 million!!! A month before they got bought out. That's a sh!t load of money, just for three games! I don't know if I'm gonna buy anymore gold now speed... I'm sitting on 4000 gold bars but I'm gonna use all of it wisely!

The ironic thing is.....gold becoming more expensive and gold units becoming more expensive benifits people who bought gold units prior to the increase...the more units you bought before the better.....someone like speed ump and war priests armys(made of whatever gold units) value only increases as gold becomes more expensive lol

Pretty much......it kinda works like money in real life.....as more poeple join the game/economy of gold prices of things increases.......also makes the value of invested gold(in units) before the increase higher....

IE 1500 gold spend on crates before = 30 units
now 1500 gold will only give u = around 25 units

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 10:04 AM
I was just starting to really hit the crates too. This is what upset me. I thought the crates were a good deal becuase higher level units were balanced by lower level units. I already have some lower ones from crates that do not come to battle on either Defense or Offense, and soon some that won't come to battle at all. This is an understood risk you take and makes up for the relative cost saving of higher priced items in the boxes.

spectra
06-07-2012, 10:17 AM

And this is just in MW, in KA, thins are way more expensive
event resets or opens cost 20 gems (MW only 15 GBs)
and units seem also too expensive compare to their stats
Crates are the same as in MW which actually increase by 20% not 10%, they used to cost 145 and now 175, dif is 30, which 30/145 = 20%
I think GREE is not doing so good financially and are trying to "milk" the money spenders as fast as possible (perhaps thay is what we are getting non-stop events)

Front Runner NL
06-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Biggest issue: game crashes
Every half hour, often after finally finding a well filled oil rig and the first raid on it.

Mad
06-07-2012, 12:28 PM
The ironic thing is.....gold becoming more expensive and gold units becoming more expensive benifits people who bought gold units prior to the increase...the more units you bought before the better.....someone like speed ump and war priests armys(made of whatever gold units) value only increases as gold becomes more expensive lol

Pretty much......it kinda works like money in real life.....as more poeple join the game/economy of gold prices of things increases.......also makes the value of invested gold(in units) before the increase higher....

IE 1500 gold spend on crates before = 30 units
now 1500 gold will only give u = around 25 units

A bigger issue with gold buyers is this -- and I don't think many of them realize it yet -- as Funzio comes out with newer, bigger better gold units -- their old units are slowly being devalued.

I remember seeing a special gold unit being shown around on a thread that a player had purchased in December or November 2011. It was interesting looking unit except for one thing -- I could buy with cash, units that had more power than that special gold unit. Yet when this gold unit initially came out, it was a power house, the elite of the elite.

MW needs to be able to entice gold buyers to continue buying new units, and the only way of doing this is by creating bigger and better units. But in the process MW is basically rendering older gold units worthless.

So gold buyers need to ask how valuable will today's special edition gold units be in six month? Pretty serious inflation, if you ask me.

I really enjoy MW and have thought many times of buying gold. But really wonder if it is worth it. I think Funzio has some great games, but I think they need to develop a new game with a different funding model. Right now the guy with the deepest pockets wins.

But this discourages others like myself from buying gold units, because there is no way I could spend what these major gold players are spending, so any gold units I purchase would be a complete waste of money.

I am not looking to win this game, but like to think I could at least hang in with some of the big spenders. If I thought I could do that I would buy gold.

I am only at level 37, but already I have been taken to the cleaners by a couple of players. I have pretty good stats and very rarely am I beat when attacked or raided. So I checked out these two players who wupped me and not surprisingly both were heavy gold buyers.

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Biggest issue for me is also casualty rates, you can't get ahead attacking when you loose more than you gain which means only those with armies of indestructible units will be able to make gains.

The Rivals list has always been a problem even from day 1. If you make it too wide ranging then weak players get decimated by the stronger players who can see them and who will attack them because it is logical and because those may be the only targets they can find.

Once you get past L100 you start to run out of things to do in terms of attacking. I guess rankings might have been the attempted fix but like allies there really seems to be something missing. I think the program should be adjusted so that you get higher BP's when you attack players at or above your own rank and less for attacks on players under your rank. I think now it's still only based on the rivals defense score.

Remove the cap on allies vs units brought to battle. Seems crazy to have a limit once you hit L100 considering how many potential allies you can wind up with. Probably wouldn't be too much of a stretch since our rivals lists are loosely grouped based on your number of allies so things wouldn't get too lop sided other than with the golden players.

Fifth Reich
06-07-2012, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=mickymacirl;263220]casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates, casualty rates,[/QUOTE low or high?

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Mad makes an interesting point. Perhaps just start from scratch. One problem I have always had with MW is that you cannot develop a useable strategy when the program is as fluid as it is.

I would like to play a game where strategy and not deep pockets is a factor. Basically I would take what we have now, get rid of the events and the challenges as well as buying of units and upgrades and instead put the cost to play up front. I would happily pay $1 - $10 up front for an app like MW but without the other stuff mentioned. I think people will pay for a good game and I also suspect you will make more money selling millions of downloads vs whatever they are taking in now. Angry Birds comes to mind....

I suspect the real issue is that this game is that it is a work in progress and as such we get the good stuff and the failures all rolled into it. Kingdom Age seems to have been built on a lot of the strengths of MW but unfortunately it too is heading down the event and challenge hole. Granted if you factored out the buying of units then perhaps that would level the playing field enough that events and challenges would make more sense. Right now you are just buying your way through the game with a minimal amount of strategy other than what unit do I buy today....

Dockman
06-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I would like to see a higher protected bank to save cash for the higher cost buildings.

$10,000,000 should be $20,000,000.

Reddevil11216
06-07-2012, 03:48 PM
The lack of valor missions at higher levels. Amount of battles won to get the valor units isn't worth the effort.

Speed ump
06-07-2012, 04:56 PM
One issue to keep in mind about the vaults where does it end. A level 10 nano is 1 billion. At my level there's nothing I can build or even20 million. So either I buy funzio money, or try to make nice with a few other high levels not on my team. Don't need he money generated, which is why a good idea for other items of higher value to spend it on. No one who reaches over 2 million RAC has any need of the money. Maybe someday a free player will get there, but from what I can see, that's a long way off. And I don't see a way they could get there, since they could not protect the money they would have to save in order to make the upgrades needed.

What?
06-07-2012, 05:05 PM
That isn't a bad idea. I would suggest funzio create something where you can still play for free, but you can purchase premium a month for added bonuses. For this game premium for say $5-10 a month would give you something like 20% off upgrade times 20% off cash units. Maybe a percentage more valor and less time for stamina and energy refills. maybe even access to premium cash units that are locked unless you purchase the premium status.

Mad makes an interesting point. Perhaps just start from scratch. One problem I have always had with MW is that you cannot develop a useable strategy when the program is as fluid as it is.

I would like to play a game where strategy and not deep pockets is a factor. Basically I would take what we have now, get rid of the events and the challenges as well as buying of units and upgrades and instead put the cost to play up front. I would happily pay $1 - $10 up front for an app like MW but without the other stuff mentioned. I think people will pay for a good game and I also suspect you will make more money selling millions of downloads vs whatever they are taking in now. Angry Birds comes to mind....

I suspect the real issue is that this game is that it is a work in progress and as such we get the good stuff and the failures all rolled into it. Kingdom Age seems to have been built on a lot of the strengths of MW but unfortunately it too is heading down the event and challenge hole. Granted if you factored out the buying of units then perhaps that would level the playing field enough that events and challenges would make more sense. Right now you are just buying your way through the game with a minimal amount of strategy other than what unit do I buy today....

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 05:36 PM
One issue to keep in mind about the vaults where does it end. A level 10 nano is 1 billion. At my level there's nothing I can build or even20 million. So either I buy funzio money, or try to make nice with a few other high levels not on my team. Don't need he money generated, which is why a good idea for other items of higher value to spend it on. No one who reaches over 2 million RAC has any need of the money. Maybe someday a free player will get there, but from what I can see, that's a long way off. And I don't see a way they could get there, since they could not protect the money they would have to save in order to make the upgrades needed.

I agree, in the high levels there is no way for a free player to protect that much open cash. You just become an ATM for everyone who is stronger than you are one of the main reasons I found it was pointless to build/upgrade my money buildings. I have a life outside of MW and I won't compromise it especially now that the weather is good up here. Have been considering going full cloak because as it sits now I have reached the end of the line with the game.

Agent Orange
06-07-2012, 05:39 PM
That isn't a bad idea. I would suggest funzio create something where you can still play for free, but you can purchase premium a month for added bonuses. For this game premium for say $5-10 a month would give you something like 20% off upgrade times 20% off cash units. Maybe a percentage more valor and less time for stamina and energy refills. maybe even access to premium cash units that are locked unless you purchase the premium status.

I think as long as there is a way for players to buy their way to the top tier of the game it really limits the real strategy aspect of the game. I understand that someone somewhere has to pay the freight so I would rather pay up front as opposed to being chipped away at as long as I am playing the game. Psychologically I see why Funzio did this, they are playing on your emotions nobody like loosing and it works well but in my case it's a fail. Maybe the Canadian side of me, I dunno.

bbprofitz
06-07-2012, 07:34 PM

This is a really good idea

Hello Kitty
06-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for keeping it positive. I'll be checking up from time to time to pass your feedback along.CCM, I'm pretty skeptical on the passing of feedback. Not sure to whom the recipients are and there is no feedback as to the results of any review. What ever happened to these suggestions (I understand that half the posts are fluff comments, including a couple of mine, but some of this content is pretty legit)?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23557-Friday-Feedback-Day!

manbeast
06-07-2012, 09:03 PM
CCM, I'm pretty skeptical on the passing of feedback. Not sure to whom the recipients are and there is no feedback as to the results of any review. What ever happened to these suggestions (I understand that half the posts are fluff comments, including a couple of mine, but some of this content is pretty legit)?

omg i remember that thread. clicked it and started reading. BUSTED out laughing when i saw our village idiot ruined the thread in less than 10 mins

What?
06-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Besides the glitches/bugs fixed and the casualty rate I would like to see better cash units. With my unit density there are only 4 cash units I can buy that actually add to my strength. Three of these units are "medium" casualty rates which must be some kind of joke especially when they cost so much. Adding new units for all classes for a couple of million cost with low casualty rates and strong att/def would be a great improvement to the game. There is no reason why there shouldn't be units with 60,70, or more strength in this game that can be bought for cash.

Another thing I would like to see is the ability to sell units. I have thousands of units I never take to battle and unless I stopped buying units for a year will never see a battle again. I'm sure all these extra units uses a lot of data for funzio to host. I mentioned this before, but if we could sell our units this less data would ultimately save funzio money from not having to store so much excess data.

siL
06-08-2012, 12:06 AM
What I would like to point out as an issue with the game is current BP system..
now, BP distributed according to the gap between our attack and rival's defence, and the greater the gap between these, the lower BP that we received (have anyone of you notice this?)
now the problem is this..this is a war game, where we have to beef our army to have best stats, and achieve a good density number, and so I did, with a little luck from the events, I beefed up my army quite a lot..
BUT this have been a disadvantage for me going forward in the Rankings, because I am a lot stronger than my rival list, even if they have 20-25 more allies then me...
I know this is a way that Funzio does to prevent the strong player to bully the weak ones, where I completely agree, but because my stat is 2-3k higher than other players, the system thinks I am bullying them, where in fact, they are the only rivals that I could see...and I was rewarded with very small BPs.

What I want to suggest is that Funzio have to make an average defence number for each bracket, where if we attack players in that average numbers, we will still get normal BP's, instead of 1/3 of the normal BP, whatever our attack number is..

what are yall say on this?? is there another way to solve this BP system??

JohnnyR
06-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Add more allies siL, you will find more targets, trust me. It's a two way street when controlling ally numbers, gotta take the good AND bad.

Khimsoo
06-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Provide a function for us to schedule our upgrade plan and the game will automatically upgrade the next building when the previous one is done. The function should tell us how much it will cost and how long it takes.

Help me sleep better and I don't have to wake up middle of the night to upgrade another building.

Installment plan for building upgrades if bigger vault is not possible. :p

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 06:11 AM
CCM, I'm pretty skeptical on the passing of feedback. Not sure to whom the recipients are and there is no feedback as to the results of any review. What ever happened to these suggestions (I understand that half the posts are fluff comments, including a couple of mine, but some of this content is pretty legit)?

Yes since nobody reads previous threads here was my 2 cents there:

----

Sorry if I'm late. Also I haven't had time or will read the entire thread sorry sorry in advance if there are duplicates from others already.

1.) Better PVP loot and leave it. The other week we were able to get items like:Bombardment Frigates 13/12,
Heavy Artillery 14/9, Armed Steel Worker 14/14, Ghost Operative 20/19, Typhoon Tiger 21/14, Iron Wing 21/16, Predator Sub 26/14, etc. Now we have reverted back to the useless Tree Snipers 3/0, Battle Tanks 3/4, etc. What was the purpose in adding these to only remove them later? When you are a high level player or your lowest unit going into battle is 10-15, what is the point of giving such low loot items? Can the loot be change based on your level range? You get access to better PVP loot the higher you level?

2.) This goes along with #1. I have stated many times what can we do with all the garbage loot/units we can't use anymore. I'm sorry but my 430 Tree Snipers or 212 Battle Tanks will never be used. How about creating a "Military Surplus" building where you can sell loot or cash unit for a discounted value. You don't have to give an option to buy loot as that comes from PVP, but a sell option could let people sell the garbage for cash to buy better units. It can have a low sell value as far as I care (something is better than nothing). The Upgraded Levels on the "Maverick's Military Surplus" building can give X% better return. (LOL on the name) Should be easy thing to do. This Military Surplus should NOT be a gold purchase though like the composites factory. The whole point is to allow all people to get rid of junk,rebalance their armies and allow "free" players to better compete with gold players.

3.) More buildings so "free" players can reach goals like the build 100 buildings. 97 is high as you can go at this time without gold. I know you guys are a business and you have to have make money through gold, but really you need to keep the "free" players happy too. They add value in the popularity of the game and word of mouth advertising. They bring you more customers. Force them to leave and it hurts everyone. Free players also can become gold players. I myself am "free" for now just for the challenge. I would purchase gold in the future under another account but the amount of $ I would spend wouldn't help me at my point the the game IMO.

4.) Add some better high end valor units. Maybe something better Hornets, M270s or Stealth Frigates (1000 valor units with low consumption rates). Even better Cash Units could help. High end "free" players plateau and can't compete with players who spend $10,000 in gold units. I hope even gold players still like a challenge or what is the point of the game if you can't lose?

5.) More Defense buildings to help with raids. More Sea Buildings since that space in underutilized. Sea Defense definitely if you add more sea structures.

6.) A search or sort function for your allies list. I for one try to help people in the forum and often ally with them to look at their stats, but after adding them it is almost impossible to find them sometimes. A search function, sort by name, display more than 50 at a time, a favorites would all would be great options. There also appears to be bugs in the ally list. At times I add people and can't see them people even going to the bottom. They show later after I add others. The reverse, when removing allies I found some don't appear in the list until others are deleted first.

7.) Boost building to reduce Expansion/Builds/Upgrade "time" not cost. Time is our real enemy in the game. The Whirling Thunder was a tease. If you won't do that allow us to us to upgrade more the 1 building at a time. I don't want to greatly shorten the game but being able to build/upgrade both a military/defense building and a money building at the same time would help.

8.) More events. I for one liked them even though I could never get all 10. The first 7 and loot items were good rewards I would have never got otherwise. Even though I never got a free ally/grunt I think that should be removed in future events. People take that as a slap in the face and some people are tying to have low ally counts for a reason.

I'm sure I could list tons more, but there is a max on message size and my time. LOL Let me know if the devs of other forum people like these and will be implemented.

JMC
06-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Should delete the more events and stronger valor units out of ur copy and paste :P

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Should delete the more events and stronger valor units out of ur copy and paste :P
It was an exact quote from the past. LOL

Yes I still like the events, but I wish now they weren't as frequent.
I did get my wish for the better valor. Now if we could get better cash units with stong against would be nice.
I did get my better loot back also, but not everyone did. Still not sure if that was by desgin or glitch, wish I could get answer for people. I don't use over half the better loot anyway currently. Trying to push them out of my army still.

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 08:11 AM
One more thing, there will always be "free" players and "gold" players, with all aspects in between. But the reason many don't buy is that they feel their money is wasted as the current game design allows the people with the biggest pockets to always be on top and be indestructible. To each their own I say. I and several others have offered a possible solution:
Increase the unit cap from 2000 to maybe 8000. But put a "gold" unit CAP of 2000 in place, meaning that people can use 2000 gold and 6000 cash/valor/loot in their battle group. I don't know if the 2000 units in, is a limit set due to resources on devices. But that seems to be "fair", but I agree on "fair" meaning for all parties especially gold/big spenders.

1.) 25% gold unit cap in your battle group would allow for others to increase stats but result in no units lost by those who purchased them.

2.) This should add some amount of game play and challenge back to the top players who have pure gold armies.

3.) This should be a fully advertised game change far in advance, so upper player with gold armies but no economy can adapt to the future change in advance. The people I see who have spend so much on armies, should have no trouble affording to buy a economy to support non gold units also. Speedump is a good example, he already has a 2mil/ IPH.

4.) The gold palyers should have a say so in the matter more than the free players as they have the most to lose, though so feed back from the top players is mandated

5.) If this is implemented, I would do it as a slow bump up staged limit increase. So don’t go from 2000 to 8000 directly. Do over a number of months and have published dates that the non gold battle group max limit is increased in 100-1000 increments to allow people to adjust their armies and strategies.

6.) maybe pair or precced this change with my idea of “Maverick’s Military Surplus” idea I have posted repeatedly. This building would be a boost building that allows the sell of units at a discount price. Upgrading it to L10 would increase the % of cash received for sales. This would allow people to sell units that they don’t need to make cash to purchase other/stronger units allowing them to rebalance their armies. Gold units can be sold for 20% off (sale price), so people could sell weak ones to buy better if they chose. Everyone in the upper levels has tons of units that they don’t use cash, valor and loot due to their ally counts or max limit/lowest units are replaced by higher value ones.

I don’t see how a staged deployment could affect any balance of power out there now. When the increase happens, it happens for all. They would be given time and notice in advance to change strategies if they wish, resources such as the military surplus to make cash/valor to buy stronger units. Adds challenge and gameplay, no one is truly indestructible. The heaviest hitters who don’t have economies can get them to still stay on top. If people want to “collect” every gold unit ever made as their hobby, they still can but just can’t use but the 1st 2000. Many have told me they stopped buying when they found they couldn’t compete (be #1) if people just spent more money and were invincible, some even left the game once they found out about big spenders. I just said I would try to compete in the “free” category for challenge and make a small money donation in a gold purchase when I reached a certain level (over L100) as a thank you to Funzio for the game I still enjoy even with all the flaws and bugs. People might actually purchase more if they knew they could better compete still at the highest levels with a gold cap in place and put more $$$ in Funzio’s pockets. In general I see it as a win/win for everyone.

But this is just an idea and I don’t wish to force others to play the game my way, it should benefit all and be agreed to by all.

Part of the Lone Ranger Creed is:
“That men should live by
the rule of what is best
for the greatest number."

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 08:13 AM
As for other improvements:

1.) Fix bugs or glitches, or better yet acknowledge them publicly. I have low losses and get the better loot class (like Speed Ump). I have never hidden these facts and tried to work with numerous members to resolve. I even offered to work with JMC and devs for the losses. But still to date I'm not sure 100% that what I have is a bug or is a result of my strategies and the game is working as intended. I stated this somewhere before, but can't some type of "Release Notes" be posted from the devs on the game. In my line of work I deal with 1,000's of these docs a year and is an audit requirement. As developers you have to have some record of all changes and known issues somewhere, why so secret? This is software, you go to any Vendor and download a PC driver/software it will have release notes published what was changed.
Example:
v1.0 ...
v1.1 Added X, Corrected an issue where X
v1.101
v1.12 Added New Cash Unnits: X
v1.3 Added Boost Buildings
v1.5 Added new event code and new buildings.

Known issues:
Issue xxxx-xxxx - Confirmed report of an issue where player does X and gets X (Fix ETA TBD)
Issue xxxx-xxxx - Confirmed report of X (Fix tested, will be included in next release)

In my company nothing gets published without a change control, approvals, history, UAT, back out plans, schedules, published engineering/dev release notes, etc. All we ask for is a little information. I understand you can't release everything.

2.) Form better working relationships with senior member for UAT (user acceptance testing/BETA)or better understanding of who the game works or is intended to work. I'm putting something together now and over the next few weeks that may help this and will contact you (Crime City Mark) directly in PM. I understand you have BETA teams, but that is not exact what I'm looking for, but a better understanding of intended gameplay. We don't need or expect to get exact formulas, but basic logic rules and expected results. The problem is nobody outside of the devs knows how things are supposed to work and we don't know exactly what other people get (ex: better loot class) until we start analyzing other people units. Because of this we can't report issues if we don't know they exist or even if it is intended based on some criteria. Forum members are a good source of QA (Quality Assurance).

3.) Stop cheating/hacking. It only hurts the game. For people who do it contastantly you are only hurting yourself by taking all of the challenge out of the game. Work with us to let us know what you need to stop this, we of course like confirmation of YES or NO. We don't need details, but some ack to let us know our efforts. I think though that in you ack statement it should be made clear that the person/issue has been dealt with, but the the end player reporting the issue must not ever post the results, names, etc. If they publish the cheater, they too should be banned. Privacy is important I understand. I for one have never reported anyone cheating myslef, but have had numerous people ask my feedback and opinions in their investigations and submits. I hope people caught cheat for personal gain are dealt with.

I understand your line of work very well and I feel for you in your workload of tickets. Help us to help you by giving us some feedback/information that can be shared to prevent excess tickets to your queue. Crime City Mark, You can contact me directly via PM if you wish, but I plan on reaching out to you by next week once I have the things I'm working finalized. I hope you have a few minutes for some feedback.

What?
06-08-2012, 10:28 AM
"Increase the unit cap from 2000 to maybe 8000. But put a "gold" unit CAP of 2000 in place, meaning that people can use 2000 gold and 6000 cash/valor/loot in their battle group."

You think the game crashed before. I think most of my crashes are during fights when the system is trying to sort out the units and results. Quadruple that amount of units and you probably do the same to crashes.

Monkeh
06-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Thank god someone posted this post because I really wanted to rant about Cas Rates. I lost 4 Bradley Fighting Vehicles, my first Lepord Tank (on the first attack with it) 2 Mobile Tac Units and 6 A-10's while attacking someone with the third of my attack points while the defender lost 1 or two units which are cheap. I am only at level 39 with only 50k per hour income so that is a major blow. The income recovered wasnt even worth it after all was said and done. Maybe I need to stop my quick trigger finger.

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 12:32 PM
"Increase the unit cap from 2000 to maybe 8000. But put a "gold" unit CAP of 2000 in place, meaning that people can use 2000 gold and 6000 cash/valor/loot in their battle group."

You think the game crashed before. I think most of my crashes are during fights when the system is trying to sort out the units and results. Quadruple that amount of units and you probably do the same to crashes.
Yeah that is why I had "I don't know if the 2000 units in, is a limit set due to resources on devices." in the first section.

I agree, it is just an idea. I can't say why it crashes. It seems to do it more for some than others. But even when I dropped down to 50 allies attacking people withteh same I had the same deal. So I'm not convinced, but I heard that as reasons why you can see base decorations such as trees can't be seen by rivals/allies.

If Crime City Mark is still paying attention I would love to know why the limit is set that way and if it is resource related. Also the 45 unit display limit in the Attack window. Why can't we have this removed so we can see all of our units we are using so there is no guessing. If is is resource related and might cause it to crash more, I would love for them to change the 45 to a default, but make it an option you can change in game when you want. Click to show all. Or a variable you can increase in the settings so if I wanted to display 60 instead of 45 I could just type that in. Just put a disclaimer that increasing above the default may cause resource issues if that is the case.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah that is why I had "I don't know if the 2000 units in, is a limit set due to resources on devices." in the first section.

I agree, it is just an idea. I can't say why it crashes. It seems to do it more for some than others. But even when I dropped down to 50 allies attacking people withteh same I had the same deal. So I'm not convinced, but I heard that as reasons why you can see base decorations such as trees can't be seen by rivals/allies.

If Crime City Mark is still paying attention I would love to know why the limit is set that way and if it is resource related. Also the 45 unit display limit in the Attack window. Why can't we have this removed so we can see all of our units we are using so there is no guessing. If is is resource related and might cause it to crash more, I would love for them to change the 45 to a default, but make it an option you can change in game when you want. Click to show all. Or a variable you can increase in the settings so if I wanted to display 60 instead of 45 I could just type that in. Just put a disclaimer that increasing above the default may cause resource issues if that is the case.
Great ideas Mav.
I'd add that when I had 600 allies, my device was crashing a lot more often, and scrolling through allies list was very slow; lots of pausing and stuttering instead of smooth scrolling. I dropped allies to 120 and everything improved. I'm below 100 now and things haven't changed. It still crashes on occasion but mostly it plays fine. Usually the crashes come when I'm scrolling the post attack screen or scrolling the units screen.
I'd like to see a higher unit limit, and a gold unit restriction. Rightly or wrongly, it might give free players an incentive to fight on knowing they wont face a total gold force.

Speed ump
06-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I'll start working on a list with all the ideas,then everyone can vote. I will have three categories. First is this needs to be fixed now, if not last week. Second will be this needs fixing at some point, but dosnt have to be today ( also dosnt mean forget about either) Third will be not a have to, but would be really nice to add or incorporate into the game. You will each list the numbers listed next to each one, and put it into one of the three categories, ie
1. 1,5,8,12
2. 2,7,9
3. 3,6, 10
Each issue will have a number listed next to it. You do not have to list all issues in a categories, if it has no meaning to you, leave it out. This will give a direct measurement once all tallied as to what we all feel the issues are, and a way for funzio to respond to each in relative importance to us. Also, please note whether or not it is ok for me to use your name as a reference for this. Thanks for the great ideas here, and I will get this put together soon and posted here.

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Great ideas Mav.
I'd add that when I had 600 allies, my device was crashing a lot more often, and scrolling through allies list was very slow; lots of pausing and stuttering instead of smooth scrolling. I dropped allies to 120 and everything improved. I'm below 100 now and things haven't changed. It still crashes on occasion but mostly it plays fine. Usually the crashes come when I'm scrolling the post attack screen or scrolling the units screen.
I'd like to see a higher unit limit, and a gold unit restriction. Rightly or wrongly, it might give free players an incentive to fight on knowing they wont face a total gold force.
It may be more based on bandwidth. I had no issues with my ISP in the past and things ran smooth for me and normally pplayed when I had high speed wireless access. Ove the last month I'm fighting with my ISP, my connection work great one minute then tanks the next. I should get 10-20Mbbps, even right now I get 2-3 and seems to work fine but some slow draws. No crashing. Sometimes I notice I go to do a update on my phone and find that I get .3-.8 Mbps even slower than 3G, It seemed to crash then, but I could understand and has long draw times. If I reset my cable router sometimes I get the speed back other times not. I think my cable modem an/or router is going bad or not synching correctly for speeds. But still I have far less crashing than most people report even with terrible bandwidth.

Maverick50727
06-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I'll start working on a list with all the ideas,then everyone can vote. I will have three categories. First is this needs to be fixed now, if not last week. Second will be this needs fixing at some point, but dosnt have to be today ( also dosnt mean forget about either) Third will be not a have to, but would be really nice to add or incorporate into the game. You will each list the numbers listed next to each one, and put it into one of the three categories, ie
1. 1,5,8,12
2. 2,7,9
3. 3,6, 10
Each issue will have a number listed next to it. You do not have to list all issues in a categories, if it has no meaning to you, leave it out. This will give a direct measurement once all tallied as to what we all feel the issues are, and a way for funzio to respond to each in relative importance to us. Also, please note whether or not it is ok for me to use your name as a reference for this. Thanks for the great ideas here, and I will get this put together soon and posted here.
Thanks Stephen. Your actions go far to restore honor to PUN. I have no problem with you listing my name.

A search feature, favorites and/or search function in visit allies would be great. Ever try to find someone in your list and have to scroll the the bottom every time to click more, repeat. The thing I hate is I get to the last entry and can't find the person I want. Do it several times to make sure I just didn't miss it but they are not there. I go to add them, it says we are allies. The total at the bottom of now showing and grunts don't match the total. To fix I have to ask teh person I can find to remove me from their side, then I have to send another request to them, once they accept they then show. Sometimes deleting other allies will allow for me to see a person suddenly too that is missing.

DVL505
06-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Well I would say that the casualty rate bug for me should be the number 1 priority. It is sad when you have to prey on the low stat players because your losses are unsustainable at the mid stat level. I will give just one example of many. I just attacked a player with a defensive stat of 10,864 and lost a hardened marine and a mech rover, did I mention my attack is 45,000+ and I have over 330 gold units and he had only level 1 boosts. For me the game has gone into the drink and I wish I had never spent the money on it. It seems that my only game option left are tap missions and watching the clock tick down on my upgrades and watching my army die.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Well I would say that the casualty rate bug for me should be the number 1 priority. It is sad when you have to prey on the low stat players because your losses are unsustainable at the mid stat level. I will give just one example of many. I just attacked a player with a defensive stat of 10,864 and lost a hardened marine and a mech rover, did I mention my attack is 45,000+ and I have over 330 gold units and he had only level 1 boosts. For me the game has gone into the drink and I wish I had never spent the money on it. It seems that my only game option left are tap missions and watching the clock tick down on my upgrades and watching my army die.

Hmmmm... I don't mean to appear rude, but what would you have expected? You lost two units; one a valor and one an event give away, loot, or whatever you want to call it. It is a war game and I'd expect to lose units. I don't like losing units, but I wonder if it's just a normal part of the game. Just because you have an overwhelming force, do you expect to lose nothing or only your poorest units?
The last few days, I've lost some prized units, "Awww F***! My beautiful AC sinking" or " I just bought that B52" or "What? That sub cost 2m." War is HELL!

Speed ump
06-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Lose my precious? Say it's not so. I love all my children. I don't want to lose any of them.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Lose my precious? Say it's not so. I love all my children. I don't want to lose any of them.
I look forward to your list Stephen. There are a lot of good ideas in this thread.
Old Units:
I've always liked the idea of being able to sell older weak units. I think in another thread I mentioned a Scrapyard or similar where things can be sold off. It may also assist in the smoother running of the game if there were less data for the server to load.
Units Tab:
I'd also like the game to remember the last unit I accessed on the units tab (similar to the game remembering the last map visited) so that I don't have to scroll through to find the unit. That's one point in the game where it crashes for me, so if that was implemented, perhaps there's a solution to one area of game crashes.
Fight Results:
List the lost units at the top. That's all I want to see when I scroll down very very slowly, just in case it crashes.
Allies List:
Whoever I visited last, appears at the top. Make the list show all my allies. Sum of allies plus grunts doesn't add up.
Allies:
How feasible is it to implement a PM service in game. Not everyone I talk to is on the forum. I'd guess the vast majority of players around the world have never visited the forum.

Cheers for putting together a voting list of ideas.

Mad
06-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Hmmmm... I don't mean to appear rude, but what would you have expected? You lost two units; one a valor and one an event give away, loot, or whatever you want to call it. It is a war game and I'd expect to lose units. I don't like losing units, but I wonder if it's just a normal part of the game. Just because you have an overwhelming force, do you expect to lose nothing or only your poorest units?
The last few days, I've lost some prized units, "Awww F***! My beautiful AC sinking" or " I just bought that B52" or "What? That sub cost 2m." War is HELL!

I agree. Nobody goes through war unscathed. Even the winners lose soldiers. However to be determined the winner in a battle I am presuming I won on the battlefront. A screen should pop up listing not only what I won and lost but as well what the other guy lost. If I won the battle I shud lose fewer units than the loser. It wud help to know what the other guy lost. Of course his losses may be offset by an infirminary and the other guy may have lost money as well.

But still knowing the other guy lost units may take a bite out of my losses. Misery loves company.

Q Raider
06-08-2012, 06:29 PM
It may be more based on bandwidth. I had no issues with my ISP in the past and things ran smooth for me and normally pplayed when I had high speed wireless access. Ove the last month I'm fighting with my ISP, my connection work great one minute then tanks the next. I should get 10-20Mbbps, even right now I get 2-3 and seems to work fine but some slow draws. No crashing. Sometimes I notice I go to do a update on my phone and find that I get .3-.8 Mbps even slower than 3G, It seemed to crash then, but I could understand and has long draw times. If I reset my cable router sometimes I get the speed back other times not. I think my cable modem an/or router is going bad or not synching correctly for speeds. But still I have far less crashing than most people report even with terrible bandwidth.

Recevied a response from Funzio re the crashes as I suddenly started experiencing them again in combination and almost exclusively when a Valor loss occurred.

They stated that there is no "low loss glitch" (hmmm) and that the loss calculations are conducted on the server prior to being sent to my device. The crashes were due to this information "choking" my devices active memory.

Stated they continue to work on a resolution and I have to say it has improved dramatically from my earlier play days where I could only raid as an attack always crashed and the dollars went up in smoke....

JohnnyR
06-08-2012, 06:35 PM
I look forward to your list Stephen. There are a lot of good ideas in this thread.
Old Units:
I've always liked the idea of being able to sell older weak units. I think in another thread I mentioned a Scrapyard or similar where things can be sold off. It may also assist in the smoother running of the game if there were less data for the server to load.
Units Tab:
I'd also like the game to remember the last unit I accessed on the units tab (similar to the game remembering the last map visited) so that I don't have to scroll through to find the unit. That's one point in the game where it crashes for me, so if that was implemented, perhaps there's a solution to one area of game crashes.
Fight Results:
List the lost units at the top. That's all I want to see when I scroll down very very slowly, just in case it crashes.
Allies List:
Whoever I visited last, appears at the top. Make the list show all my allies. Sum of allies plus grunts doesn't add up.
Allies:
How feasible is it to implement a PM service in game. Not everyone I talk to is on the forum. I'd guess the vast majority of players around the world have never visited the forum.

Cheers for putting together a voting list of ideas.

These points are everything I want, and the only things I want. Great job in compiling the things that matter, most everything else is fluff IMO. Most everything else can be figured out by strategy, including casualties.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I agree. Nobody goes through war unscathed. Even the winners lose soldiers. However to be determined the winner in a battle I am presuming I won on the battlefront. A screen should pop up listing not only what I won and lost but as well what the other guy lost. If I won the battle I shud lose fewer units than the loser. It wud help to know what the other guy lost. Of course his losses may be offset by an infirminary and the other guy may have lost money as well.

But still knowing the other guy lost units may take a bite out of my losses. Misery loves company.

Good Point. Seeing the opponents losses puts things into perspective. At the moment, we should be thinking along the lines that if we lost this and that and the other, valued at so many millions and so much valor, then the other guy must really be suffering...but that's not the case. The opponent never loses as much as the "lucky" winner.
A simple solution would be to not call a clear financial loss a WIN.

Automaine
06-08-2012, 06:48 PM
We should be able to trade our gold units with each other, I paid for them so I should be able to trade or sell for cash in the game. Also there should be gold that can be bought and, or units with special abilities like 20% faster building.

Arizona
06-08-2012, 06:56 PM
and, or units with special abilities like 20% faster building.

There's a unit called a Silent Drifter helicopter... It drifts along silently speeding up upgrade times by 20%. I know this because I have one LOL.:cool:

stricker
06-08-2012, 07:02 PM
...the sell bldg confirmation screen is fine but what would be even better would be an on/off toggle in the settings that would lock all of your buildings in their location with one simple click of the switch... that would probably be fairly easy to do and might lighten the code/graphics too...

SeqWins
06-08-2012, 07:18 PM
There's a unit called a Silent Drifter helicopter... It drifts along silently speeding up upgrade times by 20%. I know this because I have one LOL.:cool:

I believe what he meant is, if this unit was available to buy instead of being an event loot who WOULDN'T buy? Instant chi Ching for Funzio and a lot of happy players including me, I would buy!

Arizona
06-08-2012, 07:50 PM
I believe what he meant is, if this unit was available to buy instead of being an event loot who WOULDN'T buy? Instant chi Ching for Funzio and a lot of happy players including me, I would buy!

Yeah I got that. But it's the only event I won so every chance I get I'm gonna mention it. Haha!

Automaine
06-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah I got that. But it's the only event I won so every chance I get I'm gonna mention it. Haha!

I know I spent $40 dollars in gold trying to open them stupid boxes trying to get that prize. Ooch.

Danuke
06-09-2012, 09:08 AM
I feel that the time that it takes for everything are much too long. It's another money grabber.

Kiss Of Death
06-09-2012, 09:21 AM
I want in MW & KA for the attacked person who loses to suffer greater casualties than the attacker. In KA I attack with 20k+ attack against 12k Defence... while I may not lose a unit to often it seems only one in 7 attacks results in the defender losing a unit... closer to my own score when I win I lose 3-4 units and they lose zero zero zero zero one zero zero. Doesn't seem right for a victory! It rewards campers not active players!!! Fix this in MW & KA and I'm happy

DVL505
06-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Does this happen to you on every attack?

Speed ump
06-09-2012, 09:50 AM
1.Casualty rates
2.Cash units with higher values, to match valor units
3.Ability to sell money, and gold units, at a reduced price, like buildings
4.Communications from Funzio. This includes, bit not limited to notifications of upcoming events. Notices of changes to the game. Better description of rules for event contests.
5.Rivals list in the upper levels. Ongoing issue for almost four months. This is my personal number one, and the biggest one to lose customers at this level. Boring. All players above X level, regardless of ally count, strength, etc, should be visible to each other. Guys up to level 130 cannot see up, but can be seen. Big foul there. It's was fixed(mostly) for about three days.
6.Poorly executed events. Be prepared in full for an event. Clarify the rules, be prepared to give updates, most would appreciate knowing the numbers, not just positions. Be prepared to give the winning prizes soon after the event. Don't put on an event if you are not thusly prepared.
7.Communication with allies in your list. Most recently visited goes to the top of the list. Ability to search by name.
8.Lack of valor missions at higher levels.
9.Premium status. Maybe 5 to 10 dollars a month, get 20% off cash units, percent more valor, less time for energy and/ or stamina. Maybe A la carte.
10.Allow multiple builds at one time.
11.Too many events too close together. Breathing room please.
12.See allies IDs on their profile page, like in KA
13.See a players BP rank on your page
14.Low casualty glitch. Some players feel they don't lose any or many units compared to what they hear others do.
15.New buildings.
16." Strong against" gold units.
17.Crashes.
18.High value loot items, limited in numbers you may receive.
19.Make damaged buildings take time to repair, not instant- side note, could have another boost building that reduces the repair time.
20.List of people who attacked at any time.
21.Ability to see all units brought to battle.
22.Allow buildings to show upgrade costs and time while another is upgrading. That one has bothered me since the beginning.
23.Valor missions after the force degrade 200 mission. Pay higher, not lower a they get more difficult.
24.Defense buildings for the water. Lost of unused space there.
25.Valor buildings, maybe have to complete additional goals to get one of multiple pieces to complete this.
26.Confirmation screen for all gold purchases.
27.Reward battles won from defending, with loot, valor, or cash, rather than xp points.
28.Ability to delete grunts. Thank you to the person who listed this.lol
29.Gold unit price increases. Roll this back. They are already too much. Make your money from several of the other ideas listed here, there are many opportunities.
30.Remove cap on allies vs units.
31.Auto upgrade scheduler for automatically upgrading the next buildings when last one is finished.
32.Allow money to be applied in advance for building upgrades.
33.Higher level valor units.
34.More defense buildings.
35.More sea buildings.
36.Boost building to reduce expansion times.
37.More events. (really?)
38.Increase number of units brought to battle. Possibly 8000 with a gold unit cap of 2000.
When you vote, list three categories. First is, gotta have, or my head will explode.
Second is, something we need, but my head wont explode until next week. Third
Is, would be nice to have incorporated into the game as a new feature. You may leave out the ones that have any value to you. Here is an example of how to list your vote.
2,7, 12,23
I will tally the results after a few days of voting. Please also let me know if I may list your name as a voter. Let's make our voices heard. Let anyone you know to vote. If here is someone in the game you know, who is not in the forums, please ask them to register and make their voices heard also. I will be spreading the word on my end. Thanks everyone for your input for making this list possible.

Automaine
06-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I would like to see some new outfits for our avatar. And some animation of gold items when I attack and raid and some animation on the base, like satellite rotating around a truck moving or a ship in the sea, different back grounds for the base, snow , jungle , something other than a dry landscape. Just some ideas.

Speed ump
06-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Please post your votes in this thread. I will scroll through to get them all. Everyone who votes will be counted.

Wdigeorge
06-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Here is my two cents...

1, 3, 4, 5, 17, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 33

2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 30, 32, 38

9, 10, 12, 13, 20, 34, 35, 36, 37

JMC
06-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Don't have time to read through that and vote right now, but i will later. You should put the list on the front page so it doesn't get lost here.

General Insane
06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Sometimes your only choice is the choice you don't seek.

General Insane
06-09-2012, 10:51 AM
CORRECTED COPY:

Do you really believe pleading with your abuser helps your cause? :rolleyes:

Do you think the devil cares about your pain?

And, if the devil feigned interest in you, would it be genuine?

Wake up, everyone understands it when you cut off the cash flow and the dialogue.

Sorry, if I were your target I'd be laughing at you all the way to MY bank!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Because, YOU care, and the target doesn't. :o

Stop spending, stop talking, stop playing a useless game, and wait for the target to approach you.

You can wait at no cost or loss to you.

The target needs you.

This makes you appear desperate. :cool:

You don't need the target!!!!!

Gator Diver
06-09-2012, 11:20 AM
As you get to higher levels (125+), you will have completed the allotted 400 valor missions. Thereafter, you get one valor mission per new level and can only earn 1500 to 2000 valor points. The rank-based valor units are 1000 to 2000 valor points, so you can only buy 1 to 2 strong valor units per level. The lower level players who are fairly new have a chance to advance in rank more rapidly than those players who started months ago. With all the valor missions they are still eligible to complete, they will earn more of the stronger valor units than us older players who have already exhausted our valor missions before ranks were introduced by Funzio.

Speed ump
06-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I see the esteemed general posted here. This list in no way will change my intentions for a gold ban, nor my recommendation that all do so. I will continue a gold ban until such a time, if ever that I personally, and collectively with my team, feel that our wishes have been met. This list is in no way a negotiation for that. It wc started so that I understood what issues others may feel they see in the game, to see if others had aaa many, or the same as I, and others I know do, and to let others give voice to them so that all can see just how far down the rabbit hole it goes. Cc mark showed up in another thread and asked to be given a cahnce to solve specific issues we may have before we institute a gold ban. Funzio is well aware of our issues for a long time now. This thread is to give voice to everyone, and to let funzio k ow how far the issues go, how bad things have gotten for us, and a rare opportunity to resolve them before it dosnt matter anymore. This list is not a negotiating point for the gold ban in Any shape, or form. My/ our issues have been made known to them on this, and it appears many here have the same. The ban is our best way to give voice to funzio that we are serious. They can take these issues to heart, or not. The ban stays until we are satisfied. If you want to give your voice to that effort,please do so in the gold ban thread. This is a separate effort.

GRW
06-09-2012, 01:05 PM
My gripes... Why don't funzio set up a user committee that will allow them to interact directly with us? Introduce on competitions a ranking system so that although perhaps 500 units will be warded they are graded bearing in mind how far up/down the list you are. What is there for me after level200...NOTHING apart from attaining 19,790,00 points for a crap valour unit. Players need to be rewarded by getting to the end...there has to be an incentive! Why do they keep using the same unit avatars! Vault limit is a joke when it takes 30 mil plus to upgrade. Similarly stamina and energy needs revising. We all know casualty rate is crap and I agree we should have new. Holdings. Can we trade in units...gold or otherwise to make the cost a little less prohibitive?

Speed ump
06-09-2012, 01:17 PM
The committee idea is very good. Only if it's to get issues actually adressed. Not to give voice to things that are then ignored.

General Sir
06-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Looking at your list I would vote as follows:

Exploding Head Level: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,17,18,23,26
Important, but not Explosive: 8,11,14,19,20,22,24,28,29
Would be nice: 9,10,12,13,15,16,21,25,31,34,35

My number one issue is Lack of communication from Funzio regarding rule changes and events.

I hope this helps show Funzio what we are looking for. Feel free to use my name if you like.

As a side note, I agree with JMC. If there is a way you can put your list on the first page, I think you may get better participation.

Good Day to You.

44mag
06-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Big issues...you name it MW has them:
Rival lists...continue to rotate same players for days.
Why have Allies lists that are above and below 500? Why not have all players who have reached level 115 on the main rival list...
Valor units dropping like flies, Super Hornet, M270L are useless now days...since the new rankings for Lt. Capt, Major, Colonel, General have been injected into the game.
Forced Denegration, why don't they continue?
Valor hits dropped singinficatly after new contest agter "Rank"was started.
Gold refills for energy should give you complete refill not just 1000..expensive refill, great for Funzio though.
Your own Allie list..my goodness....if you have over 1,000 allies you are toast..can't see them, can't drop them, the more you drop the less you of you Allies you can see...eventually you have no allies...all drones.
Do away with the VIP allies...money maker for Funio...nightmare for you....
If you buy Gold in $100 increments fine...why not increase the pay out for the $100 to 2,000 gold bars?
Why not install an instant message system...instead of everything being posted.
I will respond to a player and the message never makes its way to that players board, why is that?

I know these are only my opinions...we all know everyone has an opinion....
44mag
I have been playing MW a while now.

Good luck everyone!..

LOS
06-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Fix the rivals list-
Fix the number of attacks-
Sell back unused units at a loss-
Higher vault limit-

Klee
06-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I have been playing from the begenning!! Here is my list of problems....
1) The rivals list is a joke. I see the same 30 people over and over.
2) What happened to Valor missions? After 400 it just went away.
3) High stat loot items have vanished. If you are going to introduce an item. Leave it!! Or don't introduce it.
4) Battle points were cut in half. At the point level now. I will be dead before I move up in Rank!!!

I am 100% in on the gold ban. I spend a lot in a months time. Funzio will have to start taking care of their customers before I spend another dollar.

Speed ump
06-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Ok, here's my list

Category 1. 3,4,5 biggest of all time,6,28,29

Category 2. 1,2,7,10,11,22,27,36

Category3. 8,9,19,25,31,33

Did I say number 5 is my biggy? Any one paying attention?

Thunder Child
06-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Gotta have: 1,4,5,8,12,14,15,16,21,22,23,24,26,27,35,36,38

Need: 2,6,11,17,18,25,28,30

Nice to have: 3,7,9,10,13,19,20,29,31,32,33,34,37

Happy to be named.

fuzzlenutz
06-10-2012, 06:09 AM

Tate
06-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Great list and I will add my 2 cents tonight, work always seems to get in the way ...

Copenhagen
06-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Top Priorities: 2, 3, 15, 22

dledour
06-10-2012, 06:47 PM
1st catagory: 1,3,5,8,9,14,16,22,23,29

2nd catagory: 2,4,7,10,20,21

3rd catagory: 6.11.24,25,28,32

dledour
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
and please include my name

Boss Roger
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM

JMC
06-10-2012, 10:14 PM
1, 4, 5, 6, 14, 23

2, 3, 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 21, 25, 26, 33, 36,

9, 10, 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38

KCh
06-10-2012, 10:57 PM
1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 14, 23

2, 3, 7, 11, 13, 15, 17, 25, 26, 27, 28, 33, 36

9, 10, 12, 21, 22, 27, 31, 34, 35

laing
06-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Need artillery pieces short range and long range e.g. Howitzer! For defensive purposes. using them for attack you'll need a special truck to tow them. Remember NO! PRISONERS! 1 2 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303 132333435363738

Thunder Child
06-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Need artillery pieces short range and long range e.g. Howitzer! For defensive purposes. using them for attack you'll need a special truck to tow them. Remember NO! PRISONERS! 1 2 34567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303 132333435363738 Another member of the Flan clan, I guess! Welcome!

Tate
06-11-2012, 09:40 AM

Feel free to use my name

Romaro
06-11-2012, 10:19 AM

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Come on guys, don't be bashful get your votes in. Many posted here. Now it's time to get your vote in. The more we can show funzio what we think the biogest issues are, the better. The idea hopefully being that they would work on the ones that bother is the most, then go from there. My next thread will be on how to get funzio to implement the changes we've asked for, but let's get the voting for those changes accomplished here.

Arizona
06-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Come on guys, don't be bashful get your votes in. Many posted here. Now it's time to get your vote in. The more we can show funzio what we think the biogest issues are, the better. The idea hopefully being that they would work on the ones that bother is the most, then go from there. My next thread will be on how to get funzio to implement the changes we've asked for, but let's get the voting for those changes accomplished here.

How long do you plan on leaving this open for people to vote on before collating the results. I haven't responded to the list of ideas yet. Feel it's important for me to get my priorities right before voting.

Speed ump
06-11-2012, 05:32 PM
I igure I'll let it o to this weekend. I've guys plenty of time to see and post. I know some of my friends seem o be having issues getting registered to the forum

Mad
06-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Love all the suggestions, but here the list that stuck out for me.

1. Casualty rates: This definitely needs looking at. At the very least we need an explanation why when I attack someone who is substantially lower than me I lose a stealth Frigate instead of an APC?

2. Higher Attack/Defense cash units. It would be nice too have cash units that could hang in their with some of the gold units. These would just have high defense, but very low attack.

9. I really like the idea of a premium service. This is quite a common practice for many online games. I played one where the premium service also gave you a bit of cash, i.e. gold on a monthly basis. But I would definitely be interested in this. There is a lot of services that could be offered through this premium. Great idea. I think MW would be a great game for Gree to experiment with this on.

15. New buildings including new unit buildings. I have envisioned a guerrila unit that is able to attack anyone on the board. If you are below 100, you are allowed to even launch guerrila raids on those in whale territory. You have to buy units and it is upgradeable -- allowing you to buy better units leading to better opportunity for success. There would be an additional button: "Guerrila" in addition to Raid and Attack options. If you won you would not get the same reward as you would in Raid or Attack. If you launched a guerilla attack on a money building you have a chance for money, if you launched a guerrila attack against a unit building you have a chance to steal one their units, obviously not a gold one.

However, if you launched a guerrila attack on someone many levels up, they would be given a limited time where they could strike back -- maybe a few hours. It would be nice if the person launching the guerrila attack could chose the time allotment for the retalliation. The more time he gives for retalliation, the greater potential for reward during your guerilla attack. But the higher player would not have unlimited time to attack you or unlimited attacks. Note with the guerrila button you would be allowed access to full list of players from level 200 down to your level (not below). If you chose not to attack or didn't have the right units, the guerrila button would still allow you to explore bases at higher levels.

16. Strong against gold. We need either units or defensive buildings that are strong against gold. This would give free-low to medium level gold players at bit of a chance to hang in with the heavy gold spenders.

17. Gold confirmation definitely. Also like the ability to be able to turn off the "sell" button. I have accidentally hit the sell button on my buildings. Fortunately, I was able to catch it before I sold it.

28. Grunts are definitely annoying. However, I would like to see them added to the requests folder so we can add them when we want them. Also like the idea of being able to delete them.

29. Sea buildings definitely new buildings and defensive buildings for sea.

32. Definitely boost building for time....

Also 22, 27, 36

Lots of good suggestions, nice job putting it together.

LOS
06-12-2012, 02:51 PM
My vote

1 2 3 4 5 8 23

33 34 19 7 15 25 26

13 16 17 20 31

Agent Orange
06-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks for putting this together Speed. I almost want to say all of the above because you have pretty much hit every problem we have. But the hot button one's for me are.

1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 17, 26, 27, 38

leek_info
06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
1. 32
2. 31
3. 22

All my issues deal with building upgrades/constructions. Everything else i usually get over. If I could put a fourth, it will be Casualty Rates, but I'm upgrading my Infirmary to see how well it effects the casualty rates.

stricker
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM

3,9,10,20,24,26,33 (and, an on/off toggle switch in settings page to lock all buildings locations to not be moved)

...thx spd ump!!!

Mad
06-12-2012, 08:05 PM
I think we need to look at this from Funzio's perspective. They are in the business to make money, so in all the suggestions we make, we need to maintain their revenue flow.

So what is the sole source of their revenue -- obviously gold. But more importantly what motivates people to buy gold. I think there are three primary things:

1. Purchasing Gold units and gold buildings (Based on the adverts, the gold units are clearly the number one source of gold purchases.)

2. The events -- people use gold to open their boxes. (Again there seems to be an event every week suggesting this is another important source of income.)

3. Time off upgrades (I think this also another important source of revenue. Alot of people don't like waiting for days to see an upgrade take place. We have the cement factor that will reduce the cost of the upgrade, but nothing that will reduce the time. This suggests as the time gets longer, people use gold for upgrades, so Funzio is reluctant to include a building that reduces time.)

Some of the suggestions we have been making directly impact their revenue flow. Even such things as units that are "strong against gold."

The more I think about it, a premium service of between $5 to 10 a month would allow Funzio to address some of our outstanding issues, while at the same time still maintaining a revenue flow to keep it going. There could even be a couple levels of premium service....

There could be lots of features with the premium service, special deals on gold units, time off upgrades, special maps with nice loot, preferred support service, cash units and buildings that can only be purchased by premium members, etc. Hey maybe my guerrila building and units I have been spouting about could be reserved for Premium members.

Maybe people could even pick up a few bars of gold each month with their premium service.

Speed ump
06-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Preferred suport service, just a minute.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOOOOOOWEEEEEE, WOACOWBOY. ok I'm better now. Sorry about that. And I think they're going to be able to provide a higher level of service? Not trying to demean you, just that their track record would leave some serious doubts in my mind. So if I pay extra each month, maybe I can get something approaching acceptable levels of service. They would have a long way to go to achieve that kind of faith in their ability to do that, at least from me. The rest of that sounded good to me.

albeezy
06-13-2012, 12:02 AM
I have seen a lot of posts about the rivals list and how it is not fair to be seen by others that you cannot see because the rivals list is based on levels? Is this true? If so, why not just base the rivals list on defense/attack.

For example, regardless of level, you can only see X number of players with a defense score +- Y points from your attack score. To illustrate, my attack is approximately 40k and I am level 133. If my rivals list showed only players with a defense score between 30k and 50k it would really matter what level they were on. That being said, please fix the casualty rates (if they are broken) before doing this because I get hammered with losses win or lose right now despite having the BDF when I attack/raid anyone with a defense score above 5-7k.

Also, by arranging the rival list by A/D it would be easily adjustable as players A/D scores climb higher and higher because the +- could grow larger and larger (so that everyone can see a minimum number of rivals). Just a thought.

Speed ump
06-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Its better to have a mix of different levels for many reasons. Our group has a huge range of different levels. Some are at your strength, some are the highest in the game, and anywhere in between. Even our lowest strength members are very effective fighters. You would be surprised how much higher up you can sucsesfully attack of you know the proper techniques. The narrow bands they seem to put guys in who a at afairly high level seems crazy. I knew they did it lower down, and i can understand it there. But once you get to about 100. I dont get it. I can see down to about 108 i think, tough that might have been changed they keep seeming to push that up. Not to allow those guys to see us too seems wrong. I would love for them to be able to see us. Im not sure how thats hoing to protect them.

Tate
06-13-2012, 12:13 PM
At my level I'm attacked by rivals at 6-8 lvls above me but I can only see my level and 1 down, at 63 now. Another thing I didn't add to the "want list" is the ability to move 2 bldgs simultaneously. It wd make it much easier to rearrange the base without expanding prior. Just a thought...

As to this issue, in my case it would give me the option of tracking down the players that are above me, who have attacked and lost, instead of attacking blindly which I have to do now.

Speed ump
06-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Guys, the oting goes through the weekend. I saw a lot of guys posting opinions, but not as many actually voting. Youve got o vote to make your voice heard. Dont expect change if youre not willing to make an effort. All this is a lot of work, and id rather be doing something more fun. My wife would appreciate the extra time spent with her. I care, and i want change. If you do, heres how to say it.

manbeast
06-14-2012, 08:31 PM
wheres the option for reducing upgrade times? you want to reduce expansion and build times but not upgrade times?
i have all the expansions i need.
i have all the buildings i need.
upgrades are going to take me 5-10 yrs to complete at this rate.

Selfproclaimed
06-14-2012, 08:46 PM
My only issue outside of communication is price of gold. And inflation of gold units. I know a lot of people are willing to pay but For the U.S .average income is 26000. Which in today's market ,is nothing ,just enough to get by. I have no problem if someone wants to spend 20+k a year on this game but at those prices ,realistically,an average person can't afford gold.
On a side note. I think it would be cool if the game implemented some sort of gold unit trading system among the players. Just saying

manbeast
06-14-2012, 09:08 PM
another thing not on the list- the way BPs are allotted needs to be changed immediately.

it is completely stupid for the BP's to be allotted by solely based on the difference b/w your attack and their defense. this makes it easier for people w/ lower stats to get battle points. you should get substantially more battle points based on how high your attack and their defense is, not just the difference between the two.

another flaw w/ this game which drives me crazy:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32073-Critical-change-needed-for-PVP

What?
06-19-2012, 09:29 PM
One minor thing that bothers me is I cannot view a potential allies base and stats before accepting. I'm pretty sure more than half the people who want to be my ally are people I have raided, but I cannot be for sure. Being able to view the persons profile before accepting would prevent me from potentially making money off them in the future. I have to be really selective with my allies and if I do accept someone it usually means someone else gets the boot. The only way to see stats is to attempt to find them in the rivals list, which can be a daunting task or accept them and try to find them on my rivals list which can be equally daunting. Adding a button "Visit" next to accept and remove would be a welcome addition to the allies process in my opinion.

Nullin
06-20-2012, 10:21 AM
I hate how special event items can be taken during a raid ( RPG boxes one example). There should be a way to protect those. For me I have noticed those are the first things taken in a raid. Also is 10 million the max on vault storage if so make it larger.

Big John
06-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Should be a cap on sorries during events. I know they're trying to get you to buy gold but the event is coming to an end and I'm still getting them.

cheiz
06-20-2012, 03:16 PM
One minor thing that bothers me is I cannot view a potential allies base and stats before accepting. I'm pretty sure more than half the people who want to be my ally are people I have raided, but I cannot be for sure. Being able to view the persons profile before accepting would prevent me from potentially making money off them in the future. I have to be really selective with my allies and if I do accept someone it usually means someone else gets the boot. The only way to see stats is to attempt to find them in the rivals list, which can be a daunting task or accept them and try to find them on my rivals list which can be equally daunting. Adding a button "Visit" next to accept and remove would be a welcome addition to the allies process in my opinion.

Hi What? Another option is just accepting the request, then check out who you accepted through your ally list, then you can still decide if you want to keep this ally or not. Though what you suggested is obviously quicker...

What?
06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Another minor thing is the fact that someone can spam your board. I've had posts in my comments for months because I wanted to keep them there and delete most other posts. All it took was some idiot to spam 60 smiley faces to delete my entire board. There should be a limit to how long the same person can post between posts on your board.

GodlikeNay
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Must Haves:
(1) Fix Casualty Rates. This is the biggest issue and I've considered walking away from the game several times because of it.
(26) Confirmation screen for all gold purchases. This only makes sense. I still can't believe it doesn't exist. It also seems like the kind of feature where they could offer an on/off setting if people don't want the warning for events or whatever.
(4) Communication from Funzio. This just has to get better. The PvP Tournament really brought this to a head. It's already frustrating enough to have to guess on so many "strategic" factors of the game, it would be nice to have some solid ground to stand on in regard to events or any major game changes and how they impact the players.
(14) Get rid of the low casualty glitch. Sorry to everyone that has it, but it makes the game unbalanced and that is bad for the game.
(NEW) Limit number of indestructible units that can go to battle. I know that this will not be popular to the Gold spenders and I mean no disrespect to any of them. BUT, the simple truth is this... any point of unbalance in a game like this takes away from the game and may ultimately destroy it. The "unlimited gold units" is a major point of unbalance. No one wants to go into whale territory because they can't compete. Those in the upper levels complain about not having anyone to fight...hmmm, I wonder why? So, Funzio has to try and get creative to solve the problem of upper level people having no one to beat up on, thus messing with, and ticking off a whole bunch of other people, when the main problem in the first place is that people DON'T WANT TO LEVEL UP. This may be the first game I've ever played where leveling up is a BAD thing. Why? Because of the unbalance issue... whether real or perceived.

Would Make the Game Better:
(3) Ability to sell units.
(10) Build multiple things at once. I will add to this the ability to upgrade multiple things at once. Maybe make it possible to upgrade a money building and a unit building at the same time (maybe add the bonus and defense buildings in there too).
(11) Too many events too close together. I agree, yet I participate in all of them because I don't want to "miss out". It is kind of exhausting though. I'm sure Funzio wants a constant draw and I'm sure they've seen a huge spike in purchases, so of course they are cranking them out. One thing they could do though would be to only offer prizes with bonuses in every other event. That way people can take a break if they want. I'm sure they are looking at the $$$, but they are going to cause burnout.
(27) Reward Battles successfully defended. I agree with this one because it would make the game better, but it will make feeder accounts even more impactful....so I guess I'll have to add a "New" below.
(31)(32) Upgrade Que. This would rock!
(New) Find a way to identify feeder accounts and ban the guilty parties. A start would be to put a limit on how many times you can attack/raid the same account each week.
(New) Supply Depot Worker. (Do a search if you want) Basically it is a worker that you can buy that collects from your high frequency money buildings. This could be great for numerous reasons.
(NEW) Better management options for Allies and Requests. Make it possible to search for a name. Mark favorites in Allies. Display stats for requests so you can make informed decisions. Right now it is a pain in the butt to find out the stats of someone that sends you a request.

Speed ump: you may list my name if you desire.

manbeast
06-21-2012, 10:26 PM
number one for me:

fix the low casualty glitch

GodlikeNay
06-21-2012, 10:34 PM
number one for me:

You have a point. It is a point of unbalance, so I'll move that from my list of "Would Make the Game Better" to the "Must Haves".

rrogers
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
we need a better method of defending our money building from raids, with individuals with lower attack and defense ratings.

make the boost building boost power more protective.