PDA

View Full Version : needing help..

jay_usher
06-06-2012, 11:12 AM
im trying to gain valour units and keep lossing all of them and cant progress in the game.. im wasting my life on it.. how are people managing to have so many loot items and not lose them? what other tips can you all give.. thanks.. id also 738144438

JohnnyR
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Get a ton of meatshields. Meatshields are weak units that will die off quicker and hopefully die in the place of yoir valor units. Depending on your level, they could be scouts, rangers, fighter jes, snipers, warthogs, flame throwers, etc. They need to be cheap and expendable, and their attack needs to be higher than your main defensive unit's attack score to prevent your defensive units (military ambulance, sea scout, global hawk drone, etc) from coming into battle.

For maximum benefit, it is better to have fewer of the strongest valor unit you can get, too many units means more chances of them dying.

Also, perhaps try saving valor and go cash until you have a good amount where you can replace a valor unit when it dies.

spectra
06-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Try attacking rivals that are at least 1/2 your stat (example if you have 1,000 atk they should have 500 def)
invest in you economy your IPH (income per hour) is very important
buy "meat shields" based on your level , this are low cost cash units you can easily replace (example if you bring scouts to the fight, have plenty of them, so they will die before your Valor units - somewhat )
save your VPs (Valor Points) and try using only cash units until you have enough to buy the much better units like Super hornets, Stealth Frigates
There is also plenty of material in the forum, look for other post rearding Valor Units or regarding strategy
That is all I can think of
Hope it helps you
Cheers

jay_usher
06-06-2012, 11:22 AM
thanks level 119 and going up every few days.. will try this.. pls add me and maaybe if u can pass the time to have a look and tell me where to go?

spectra
06-06-2012, 11:28 AM
thanks level 119 and going up every few days.. will try this.. pls add me and maaybe if u can pass the time to have a look and tell me where to go?
what is your stat?? and IPH?
you are already in whate territory (I am lv-129) and it get very hard sometimes
you have to have a strong economy to buy units and strenghten your deffense and attack
buy very low casualty rate units such as ambulance, sea scouts, hovers, to boost DEF,
also take advantage of your country flag (if you are UK or Russia, then ATK is your boos, if you are German, then DEF gets boost)

jay_usher
06-06-2012, 11:34 AM
ok thanks im usa to get the valour and ive just got attacked more in the past 10 mins than i have all week haha and ive only just posted lol.. atk is 29571 and def is 26840 ive started upgrading boost buildings and finding not having the money to do the jamming boxes and sustain an army but surely the indistructible units are worth the cash spend?