PDA

View Full Version : Horrible rivals lists

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I can't speak for the lower levels, but at the upper levels the rivals list has gone to as bad as it ever was. I can refresh many times and get the same players in a different order. We had decent lists for maybe two days a month ago, then it degeraded again. Make life here pretty dang boring. It's called a defective product, and until it's fixed, for good, I will be boycotting gold purchases, as will my team mates. I suggest any others who feel the same do this also. It's the only method we have to convince funzio to fix the issues they have created. I have posted this on my board. They do look, so post ot on yours too. Email funzio, and let them know you will be boycotting further purchases until they decide to put effort into this issue and others. Personally I'm fed up with no response, or promises which never happen. This is our game. Without us, it does not exist. Let's let funzio know in a clear voice that we expect to receive a usable product for, in some cases, very large amounts of money they receive from this game, from us. If you feel the same, please say so here, post it on your board, and write your local represenitve. We have the power to make change, but not if you don't speak up.

spectra
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
From what level to what level can you see Speed?
I am lv-129 and can see from lv-113 to lv-143 - after doing about 10 refresh
It seems I can see about 16 levels below and above mine
is your case the same? maybe FUNZIO made a new lv bracket
Cheers

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 10:30 AM
It takes me about 5 refreshes to see the exact same names, although some names never leave my list after a refresh. Level 97

Selfproclaimed
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't know how it works in the upper levels but I usually Lower my ally count to get different players in search for unvaulted cash . If I can't find any,I bring ally count back up

Fazhang
06-06-2012, 10:58 AM
I do the same thing, self. :)

Romaro
06-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Mine lv 19, I can see from lv17-lv23 sometime shown lv24 with allies between 1-120, 😓

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I see down to about 108, have another game about 120 that has a narrow range like yours. With my main game if I was not just below 500 allies, then the list would be about a third what it is. Which is not saying much. A month ago they" fixed" the lists. For about two days, before noticeable that the numbers were slowly dropping. I saw names I had not seen in months. Now the names I see I never saw before. It's just not the product we payed for, not even close