PDA

View Full Version : Battle points ect ect

Tctiger
06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I everyone getting half the amount of battle points since start of last tournament or is it just me? If we are all getting half why? It will now take me about 6 years to rank up! What's going on with this game and all the mistakes rush jobs mo rules ect and glitches? I'm sure the events used to be longer than 5 days too? I thought funzio would be trying to impress new owners or are they all getting made redundant so don't care anymore?

Warfiend
06-06-2012, 09:21 AM
What I noticed with battle points is the ones I get from weaker players seem to have dropped and the ones I get from stronger players seem to have gone up a bit.

rareay84
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
My random attack average is 30-50. My max BP is 170, fighting someone 6 levels above me with 200 more units than me.

azy
06-06-2012, 09:46 AM
I think @Warfiend is correct. I believe the BP amount algorithm now contains more leverage: fewer pts for weak players, more for stronger ones. I now have to attack someone my strength to get 200 pts, with the risk of retaliation, of course.

Tctiger
06-06-2012, 09:55 AM
That s correct but I am saying I am getting half the amount I was before the tournament if no one else has noticed I will send a ticket , I was getting 100 for near my stat raids now 45 same with weaker opposition too , casualty rates seemed higher too . I don't believe the stats have nothing to do with casuties either although I lose the odd high unit to low opposition it seems like you lose more to higher opposition which is the opposite to what funzio said?

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 10:04 AM
This has been going on for about a week or so now. Speculation was that some such as myself were getting there too quick? Who knows why they do what they do, they never explain their reasoning.

Fazhang
06-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure they have gone down