PDA

View Full Version : Why Cap the Campers??? Cash Cows!!!

BadBoyz
06-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Raise the limit on these guys!!! I have several opponents I hit, that gives me $300k per hit. The most I can take is averaging just under $2M. Then displays too weak to battle, then when I find them again after 2 hours it repeats and cap it again at $2M. They should raise it to at least $10M or $5M.

manbeast
06-05-2012, 11:34 PM
how about you build your economy and make your own money.....

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Oh no manbeast, he doesn't need an economy. There will always be cash cows at all levels. Especially over level 100. That's all there is!

Q Raider
06-06-2012, 05:09 AM
I think that it is a good idea to keep the limits, nothing should be easy, particularly when you have chosen to focus on being a raid/attack income character.

Like BadBoyz I deliberately set myself up as a Raid/Attack income dependent character to see how it went as it is against the general consensus of how to develop in this game.

The concept of always searching for the income needed to progress, in combination with the additional setbacks of unexpected losses on attacks and raids appealed to me. Often a series of bad losses will stop you in your tracks and you have to do a quick reassess as to what you are going to do to fend off return fire from an annoyed opponent....;)

Started mid march and just hit Level 102. Still maintaining this as my primary philosophy, though have recently built a recycling plant so my hourly income is now about the same as BadBoyz. I can see that I may have to put in some more income units shortly to get the necessary dosh for some of the million plus units but will only do that when I get stuck.

Aside from all that it gives the guys who are more patient than such as I the opportunity to take some risks and work towards undertaking the more expensive upgrades. WHile they may take a hit, with some planning it will not cripple their endgame.

Monkeh
06-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I think they need to not sort players to attack/raid by similar rank. That would eliminate the campers. I feel inhibitted only playing 2 weeks and at almost rank 37, but there are campers who has 11k defense while I am only at 3k attack in my short term playing. It kind of makes the game a bit boring not being able to attack people at lower levels. There is no survival of the fittest just survival of who has played the longest.

Does Funzio ever reset the game ever after so many hours played? It would be nice to have everyone start from scratch.

magepker
06-06-2012, 10:04 AM
i need some lvl 40 cash cows im broke >_<

Mad
06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
It is not easy building an economy. I am trying to do a third upgrade on my oil rig -- $13 million and only have a vault for $5 million.

Right now I have $6.5 million hanging out to dry and hoping I will still have it after my upgrade for the cement factory finishes in 8 hours. You have to build a strong defense to fight off the vultures. I have had a number attacks already this morning. So far I have won all of them, and made a bit of cash. But I have lost units in these battles that I needed to replace, but I am thinking the attackers took a bit of a whipping too, because they haven't come back.

At this point I figure my level 5 composite factory is saving my neck. It has been attacked in the past and I think again this morning, but I have three Sams and two holding cells protecting it and of course these five defensive buildings are protecting each other as well.

It costs money to make money.

Jman2345678
06-06-2012, 11:56 AM
There is no survival of the fittest just survival of who has played the longest.
Does Funzio ever reset the game ever after so many hours played? It would be nice to have everyone start from scratch.[/QUOTE]

Funzio wouldn't reset the game because people who "pay to play" would lose all the money they put it the game and would most likely stop paying and these people put a lot of money into the game that Funzio doesn't want to lose

Dr. Dengus
06-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Does Funzio ever reset the game ever after so many hours played? It would be nice to have everyone start from scratch.

Not 100% on this as I've never tried it. But I've heard of people sending a ticket to support asking to restart their game.

jay_usher
06-06-2012, 12:02 PM
i dotnm find any and if so what are the atk/deffence of these culprits? could do with sum cash im broke ;p

Warfiend
06-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Raising the limit would discourage campers and then you guys who don't have the attention spans to invest in your own economy would end up with even fewer targets. You should be grateful there are campers out there dumb enough not to build powerful defenses, otherwise you'd be chronically broke in the game.

Monkeh
06-06-2012, 12:35 PM
There is no survival of the fittest just survival of who has played the longest.

Funzio wouldn't reset the game because people who "pay to play" would lose all the money they put it the game and would most likely stop paying and these people put a lot of money into the game that Funzio doesn't want to lose[/QUOTE]

That is true, didnt think about that.

Mad
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Well there is another benefit to being a cash cow. As mentioned earlier, I have about $7 million outside my vault as I try to raise cash for an oil rig upgrade. At the same time, I am looking for jammin boxes. I just played my last one and got a destroyer.

I attacked a few players on my rival list, trying to find active players who might have some Jammin boxes. Made a few attacks and came up with nothing. How do you find active players who might have some Jammin boxes?

Then I realized I have about a dozen guys who attacked me today. They are all active and they are all probably looking for Jammin boxes too. Maybe they found one. Attacked the last guy who attacked me, won and got a Jammin box lol.

The universe is now back in balance.