PDA

View Full Version : Is this cheating?

Automaine
06-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Ok check this out everyone, today I had a run in with a cheater a guy named, Russia nation level95 , attack 20708, defense 19930 he attack me many times and won mind u my defense is 21300 but I know that don't sh!t in this game, what I feel is cheating is when he attacked he took out a lot of my good units, I've tried to attack him but every time it states player is to weak, now that is cheating in my book if player is to weak he should not be able to attack, I want all the units I lost funzio. Am I right people ?

CAPT.GIN
06-05-2012, 09:41 PM
No dude it's not cheating... Remember when I told you about the flag boosts... Well he had air unit boosts and most likely unit boost buildings that over powered your stats...

RedLabit
06-05-2012, 09:42 PM
You are wrong. Plain and simple. Want answers, go read up some of the walkthroughs here. :)

Biermaken
06-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Well he had air unit boosts and most likely unit boost buildings that over powered your stats...

Explain how you know about his attacker's unit boosts well enough to make a definitive statement like this.

Automaine
06-05-2012, 09:48 PM
So y is he to weak when I attack? But he can attack that don't make any sense at all his stats is well above weak.

Biermaken
06-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Sounds like you or someone else might have attacked him before he attacked you.

Corsair
06-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Too weak to fight doesn't have anything to do with whether someone can attack. It's just how the game works, you don't have to like it. You can do the same thing.

JMC
06-05-2012, 09:55 PM
First off, you cannot see his boost. His attack most likely surpasses your defence.

Secondly, where did everyone get the idea that when it says a player is too weak, he himself cannot attack? All that means is that he's been attacked the maximum amount of times allowed in the past 2 hours. He can go attack and raid whoever he wants.

RedLabit
06-05-2012, 09:57 PM
The only time when you can't attack is when your stamina bar is zero. Him being a weakened state has no relation to his ability to attack.

His status is weak because some stronger players took him out for lunch. That doesn't mean that he can't attack at players lower in stats than himself.

Automaine
06-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Ok everyone is missing the point having a defense over 19,000 is not to weak to get attacked if they can attack, but if that is the way the game is being played I've learned something new, weak is 3000 to 6000 at level 95 I would think!

CAPT.GIN
06-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Jmc please explain to him more... Auto you've got a lot to learn...

Automaine
06-05-2012, 10:20 PM
And that should be changed if u are to weak to be attacked, u should not be able to attack, that's how I feel. But all is fare in love and war.

Automaine
06-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Yea I know, a lot to learn, I dont know how I made it this far lol. Maybe it's all the money I've spent on this game lol.

Corsair
06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Oh, I get what you're missing. The too weak thing has nothing to do with stats. It means the player has been attacked many times - the count is dependent on level - and so cannot be attacked for a brief time, which right now is 2 hours. So if you wait a couple hours you can attack that player, unless someone else gets to them first.

Does that make sense?

Automaine
06-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Thank u corsair

Ascent
06-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Since the subject came up...

are we sure that the boost buildings' effect do not show up in the stats as the enemy sees them?

I understand that the skill bonus does not show up as numbers in my stats, but the boost buildings' boost do actually add to the number stats when I see them... why is that boost effect hidden from the enemy? I do not see the rationale behind it so I am suspicious if it is really the case... can we check it?

JohnnyR
06-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Easily verifiable by visiting a forum ally's base checking their stats, and then checking their sig or asking. Thunderchild is one example I've seen the stark difference in.

Aidan
06-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Yes. I am 100% sure that boost is hidden to rival/allies. I have tested it.

Edit: suddenly realised that showing my stat may not be a good idea. Lol

Ascent
06-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Allrighty then :D thank you

Fukersir
06-06-2012, 02:44 PM
I've also wondered this. Why is it you win two fights then loose one? Is there a forum explaining the win/loose in the game?

Corsair
06-07-2012, 11:04 PM
I've also wondered this. Why is it you win two fights then loose one? Is there a forum explaining the win/loose in the game?A lot of people are surprised by this. Basically, there is an element of randomness in the calculation. If you are close enough in stats you can lose. I am surprised at how much this is misunderstood. I hear people say they don't understand why someone would attack them multiple times and lose and keep going. Well, I have had times when I lost the first and second attack and then nailed the next 10. You get more valor and BP if you hit people closer to your stats, which is as it should be. No risk is boring anyway.

If you think another players boosts might put them too high for you to attack, take out their boost buildings before attacking or raising heir money buildings. Have not needed this much myself, but it works.

Danuke
06-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Walkthrough?