PDA

View Full Version : This is unbelievable! Biggest loser ever seen...

ShawnBB
06-05-2012, 08:48 PM
This player attacked me two days ago, so I traced back to check his profile: attack is like 18000 while my defense is 31000,also noticed that him purchased around hundred bucks on gem unit.

So I told him to watch player's profile before attack! load some more gem to beat me! LOL, being mean there but just for fun.

Now he attacked me again, i lost! This is what he did in two days! Congratulations Funzio!
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/9f6334bd.jpg

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/71fea317.jpg

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/955cadd8.jpg

The_Red
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
13k weapons? *blink*

Also - anyone else have a bow of torment? ;)

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Do you think this was possible or am I missing the sarcasm? (I'm missing a lot lately...)

That kinda stat increase seems incredible if not impossible in two days, no?

The_Red
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Do you think this was possible or am I missing the sarcasm? (I'm missing a lot lately...)

entirely possible if you edit some data files and upload them to the server? ;)

chiu
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM
holy crap lol..... kid probably stole his parents credit card

asdfg12345
06-05-2012, 09:10 PM
some guy did something similar to me but he only went from 10k to 24k attack in one day.

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Looks like you p/ssed off a hacker. Good job!

Aoxoa
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
No, I think he legitimately got those numbers in two days without using any gems. He is clearly just better at this game than you and I.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Ha! They better not win the IPH event!

Njwmrb
06-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks for blacking out my name Shawn

Aoxoa
06-05-2012, 09:20 PM
What I think is interesting is why did this person even bother to only hack some of the buildings to 10 and not everything?
Does he think he is being clever by not doing so?

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 09:22 PM
What I think is interesting is why did this person even bother to only hack some of the buildings to 10 and not everything?

a hackers gotta sleep too. Lol

The_Red
06-05-2012, 09:22 PM

I'm going to pull out the amex to upgrade all my bunkers to 10.... seems worthwhile.

ShawnBB
06-05-2012, 09:25 PM
No, I think he legitimately got those numbers in two days without using any gems. He is clearly just better at this game than you and I.

We literally suck. :)

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 09:28 PM
He's obviously NOT a hacker, just a filthy rich idjit who didn't appreciate Shawn's sense of humor.

Definitely seems legit!! Lolololololol

Njwmrb
06-05-2012, 09:34 PM
The fact that he upped all those towers and left his manor at 3, I would assume he was a spender not a hacker.

I don't know anything about hacking but if its as simple as changing whatever you want why wouldn't you up your manor to 10?

Hugh Bris
06-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Report it. I'll bet anything it's legit. Real people spent real money in excess of $20,000 and more on Crime City. I'm guessing he's legit folks. They tend to catch hackers very quickly.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 09:46 PM
They tend to catch hackers very quickly.

Yeah, really very quickly.

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 09:48 PM
The fact that he upped all those towers and left his manor at 3, I would assume he was a spender not a hacker.

I don't know anything about hacking but if its as simple as changing whatever you want why wouldn't you up your manor to 10?

It's not that simple. There are different hacks that use different techniques and have different consequences, IF he was using the time hack and the building hack, he pretty much had to stop. It's complicated and I can't really say any more.

Hope he is legit.

@Hugh Bris, I'll assume you're joking, they absolutely do not catch hackers quickly. It's slow and painful for the honest players. Thats one of the reasons I quit CC and will most likely end up quitting KA if it ends up like CC.

Freekizh
06-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Hmmm..I can appreciated the skill required if they were ingenious enough to create the techniques themselves, but wouldn't it get boring after awhile, and you kinda miss the point of the game. Kinda like using a program to play chess or a bot for poker.

Also agree it would be hard to catch these guys, unless they were very blatant like this guy.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
...unless they were very blatant like this guy.

I think most cheaters are blatant, because they get greedy & can't stop cheating.

This is why it is so frustrating when they are not removed as fast as they are reported... or at least within a couple days.

But I have no idea what it takes to identify a cheater, so I hope Funzio is doing their best & fastest when it comes to identifing & banning cheaters... and fixing the glitches... and fixing the crashes...

Later
06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
It's not that simple. There are different hacks that use different techniques and have different consequences, IF he was using the time hack and the building hack, he pretty much had to stop. It's complicated and I can't really say any more.

Hope he is legit.

@Hugh Bris, I'll assume you're joking, they absolutely do not catch hackers quickly. It's slow and painful for the honest players. Thats one of the reasons I quit CC and will most likely end up quitting KA if it ends up like CC.

CS - don't go, man. You just got the Hydra!

As for me, 9 on day 1. Ghost town ever since. (sad) Doh.

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Hmmm..I can appreciated the skill required if they were ingenious enough to create the techniques themselves, but wouldn't it get boring after awhile, and you kinda miss the point of the game. Kinda like using a program to play chess or a bot for poker.

Also agree it would be hard to catch these guys, unless they were very blatant like this guy.

Absolutely, Every game I ever played on god mode got boring after about 15 minutes.

Altz
06-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Shawn, sorry to upset you, i have been lurking on the battle list everyday, there are two of the same name. Pendragon. One at level 70+ very weak, and the other one is level 128, 17k iph :) you can check if you dont believe. Hehe.

Pekersss
06-05-2012, 11:08 PM
I've yet to see a cheater on KA... Then again, I rarely PvP. Well this sucks.

Freekizh
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Shawn, sorry to upset you, i have been lurking on the battle list everyday, there are two of the same name. Pendragon. One at level 70+ very weak, and the other one is level 128, 17k iph :) you can check if you dont believe. Hehe.

17k IPH ...man that's a big delta.

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 11:34 PM
If that's the guy pictured then that would explain a lot. There are indeed 2 Pendragons that I know of.

That's why sometimes names can help. I understand why funzio doesn't want the names posted but still, this case would have been closed long ago if we had the name, assuming that it is the name in question.

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 11:35 PM
CS - don't go, man. You just got the Hydra!

As for me, 9 on day 1. Ghost town ever since. (sad) Doh.

I'm not going anywhere for the time being, thanks

Keep plugging, hope you get it.

Good Luck!!

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
I'm not going anywhere for the time being,...

very good. :)

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 11:55 PM
very good. :)

Aaw shucks!

*blushing

yoioip
06-05-2012, 11:59 PM

Gafas Carrera Bartas (http://www.gafasgraduadass.com)

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 12:12 AM

Gafas Carrera Bartas (http://www.gafasgraduadass.com)

Keep reading, it appears the story has evolved, waiting for Shawn to come back for confirmation on the name

ShawnBB
06-06-2012, 12:30 AM

WoW, you just nailed this whole thing! I was wondering why this dude went crazy like he hit the lottery.
2 pendragon:( happened to hit me continuously,lol.
How the hell people duplicate this username.

Jesus, was speaking rude on this super heavy pendragon's wall. I'm gonna be well cooked...
Sorry about the post guys, let this thread go sink. Anyway, at least met a God like player up there.

CS, miss you in CC! I quit MW now:)

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 12:48 AM
WoW, you just nailed this whole thing! I was wondering why this dude went crazy like he hit the lottery.
2 pendragon:( happened to hit me continuously,lol.
How the hell people duplicate this username.

Jesus, was speaking rude on this super heavy pendragon's wall. I'm gonna be well cooked...
Sorry about the post guys, let this thread go sink. Anyway, at least met a God like player up there.

CS, miss you in CC! I quit MW now:)

Thx, No going back though. Why did you quit MW, casualties?

I've gotten so fed up that I just don't care anymore.

I just reek absolute havoc without regard, I can attack a guy with 1/4 my stats, 1/4 my allies, 1/4 my units while I have over a thousand meat shields and still hemorrhage units. And I have the PvP prize that was supposed to reduce casualties 20% just like the Inferno Dragon which also doesn't seem to work.

~ I think if u tell Pendragon the Greater what happened he'll understand, it's not the first time the doppleganger has caused confusion.

Bea
06-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Well if it's not a hacker that one very expensive ego trip! I suppose once you've spent thousands of pounds (or $) on cocaine you can justify spending money on just about anything.

Winstrol
06-06-2012, 05:25 AM
His level is now 130 and almost 20k income , wtf is up with this guy ?

Aoxoa
06-06-2012, 06:18 AM
His level is now 130 and almost 20k income , wtf is up with this guy ?
He has to prove that his epeen is bigger than ours.

The_Red
06-06-2012, 06:20 AM
He has to prove that his epeen is bigger than ours.

I think that's already been validated - right now its a discussion of excess inches.

Winstrol
06-06-2012, 06:30 AM
Can someone tell me how his levelling ? his kill count doesn't increase neither enemy

P4TR1C14N
06-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Impressive stats.

But to be honest, catching hackers for this kind of game should be really easy.
You know start date, you know what they purchased (invested) with real money. You know for what and when they used gems. You know all building times, costs. You know what they gained from PvP, PvE....

What do you need to know more? You can't know more!

The last time i've read the funzio forums, it was still clear to me that they are able to write such difficult game scenarios, with not explainable casualty rates etc, that writing a simple Anti hack algorithm must be maybe too easy for them.

All the data i mentioned above are hard data, not interpreteble. It's math.

Maybe the biggest joke is that data above is not logged by Funzio. In that case... hackers have fun and enjoy this pro developers :)

Altz
06-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Can someone tell me how his levelling ? his kill count doesn't increase neither enemy

I would ask the same question too.

Kiss Of Death
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Ive been playing only just over 35 days and my KA IPH is at 2740 and i havn't really been focussed on income buildings at all... how long has it been going? and does the player have gem bought income buildings like gold mines etc. I figure if I focus on builing income I couls double my income in 15 days... so I'm asking this pendragon? guy ow long he's been playing? im level 64 in a month.

Hugh Bris
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm not being sarcastic. There were people in CC that I thought FOR SURE were hacking - one dude seriously spent over $20,000 and another has alluded to $40,000 when you do the math. I complained so much at one point that I was told the matter was proven and legit. I apologized.

Hackers DO get caught and thrown off very quickly - PLEASE someone from Funzio back me up on this. If you see someone with a completely stupid amount of money being spent (insane amounts) and they last more than a week (I say 3 days tops but whatever) - they are legit and just have money to burn. Or maybe you have some addicts that just can't help themselves or people that just have to "win" at any cost.

If someone has Income per Hour of $20,000 and has been around for more than one week - I can promise you it's legit. I've been SUCH a non-believer until MW came along and I've heard it from the source - people really do spend tens of thousands of dollars on these games.

If you think someone is cheating - turn them in. I get called a cheater everyday and that's what I tell them - turn me in right now and see. I give them my number - go ahead. I'm a small fish too - there are quite a few with infinitely higher stats. But that's the solution - turn them in and ask for a response (be nice).

Wildfire
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm not being sarcastic. There were people in CC that I thought FOR SURE were hacking - one dude seriously spent over $20,000 and another has alluded to $40,000 when you do the math. I complained so much at one point that I was told the matter was proven and legit. I apologized.

Hackers DO get caught and thrown off very quickly - PLEASE someone from Funzio back me up on this. If you see someone with a completely stupid amount of money being spent (insane amounts) and they last more than a week (I say 3 days tops but whatever) - they are legit and just have money to burn. Or maybe you have some addicts that just can't help themselves or people that just have to "win" at any cost.

If someone has Income per Hour of $20,000 and has been around for more than one week - I can promise you it's legit. I've been SUCH a non-believer until MW came along and I've heard it from the source - people really do spend tens of thousands of dollars on these games.

If you think someone is cheating - turn them in. I get called a cheater everyday and that's what I tell them - turn me in right now and see. I give them my number - go ahead. I'm a small fish too - there are quite a few with infinitely higher stats. But that's the solution - turn them in and ask for a response (be nice).

Yep I've played with Hugh in both MW and this and while I would say even as a "small fish" to use his own words he has spent a lot of money, the amount some people can and do spend is truly staggering. Until I read some of the discussions in the MW forum I wouldn't have believed it.

I'd also suggest any blatant cheaters would get caught quickly as it's hardly rocket science to compare the top players growth to the real income from them. The servers could easily throw up stats on any upgraded buildings etc that couldn't have been done without a real spend in a given timeframe, if the player has spent no real money well the conclusion should be easy and automatic.

BrodawgCanada
06-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Damn!!! Either a hacker, developer or major gem spender like 10's of thousands of real money!!

custos
06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I've got to say I'm surprised that anyone would spend such amounts on this game... even $1000 seems highly excessive. Why not buy an XBox and Skyrim? You'd have a better game and still have change :). I'm on a six-figure salary so could easily afford to spend real money but I refuse to do so on principle.

Captian Awesome
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
some of these players may just be using stolen credit card numbers.

Winstrol
06-09-2012, 10:29 AM
This is fxxxx BS , his 134 level already , and his kill count slight moved , can some one from Funzio explain me , how his levelling so fast ? So I will use that method as well

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 10:33 AM
This is fxxxx BS , his 134 level already , and his kill count slight moved , can some one from Funzio explain me , how his levelling so fast ? So I will use that method as well

Maybe killing the really big bosses with massive HP and max XP (so low kill rate), PvP and adding huge allies?

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 11:32 AM
what does adding allies have to do with it?

Aoxoa
06-09-2012, 12:02 PM
I just figured out how this guy is able to afford to buy all of those gems:
He's been buying credit card info from the spammers.

Either that or he is a drug dealer.

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Using a stolen credit card for itunes is about the dumbest thing you could do with a stolen credit card. That's up there with online shopping and having the package delivered to your actual address.

Aoxoa
06-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I think you underestimate just how stupid criminals can be.

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I think you underestimate just how stupid criminals can be.

No trust me I've heard stories...my dad was a cop before he joined the FBI.

Have you seen this? haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2QlFi4qVY

Aoxoa
06-09-2012, 01:21 PM
No trust me I've heard stories...my dad was a cop before he joined the FBI.

Have you seen this? haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2QlFi4qVY

I have but it has been a while. It's hard to believe that natural selection not only brought him into existence but also allowed him to live that long.

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I have but it has been a while. It's hard to believe that natural selection not only brought him into existence but also allowed him to live that long.

Yes the world is getting dumber at an alarming rate

Winstrol
06-09-2012, 03:16 PM
His level is now 135 , WTF is going on here ?

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 03:24 PM
what does adding allies have to do with it?

There are ally quests that gives you a lot of XP, and they coincide with defense quests as well. When I load up on allies, I get massive amounts of XP and cash. You don't get these quests?

Winstrol
06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
There are ally quests that gives you a lot of XP, and they coincide with defense quests as well. When I load up on allies, I get massive amounts of XP and cash. You don't get these quests?

They give some decent exp for low level player , and as far as I remember , allies quest finish when you reach 500 of them , and his levelling 50 times faster than everyone else .

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
They give some decent exp for low level player , and as far as I remember , allies quest finish when you reach 500 of them , and his levelling 50 times faster than everyone else .

Is this right is the ally cap 500 like in MW even if there are 200 levels. I've been assuming 200x5 calc - is the cap still 500 regardless?

Winstrol
06-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Is this right is the ally cap 500 like in MW even if there are 200 levels. I've been assuming 200x5 calc - is the cap still 500 regardless?

Yes it's 500 , I reached over 500 today

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes it's 500 , I reached over 500 today

Damn thanks completely forgot about that.

xclusiv
06-09-2012, 04:56 PM
report him im 100 percent confident they are a cheater

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 09:10 PM

Oh yeah didn't think about that. I actually did the majority of those missions at the same time the other day when I jumped from 100-290 allies. I lvled about a lvl and a half and got like 30k lol

Winstrol
06-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Level 137 already ... , he keep jumping 2 levels every fxxxx day ,