PDA

View Full Version : Transferred game, no event or last 4 job sites on map

Chosen Pessimist
06-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Tried reinstalling and transferring the game back, but even when I transfer back the last 4 locations on the map and the event won't show up! Any tips?

Euchred
06-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Update or restart multipe times.

dudeman
06-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Tried reinstalling and transferring the game back, but even when I transfer back the last 4 locations on the map and the event won't show up! Any tips?

Update or restart multipe times.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling. When I deleted the game to fix the ghost avatars in Octagon Alley the whole game was royally screwed when I reinstalled it. First it told me it was unable to install until I logged into iTunes on my computer (which is broken and not set up), and then it would partially load before telling me the same thing. It took me several retries doing this until I finally gave up. I checked my iPad an hour later and the game had reinstalled itself. The problems weren't over though because it reinstalled with no events, event items were gone, and the last 4 maps were gone.

I had to repeat the reinstallation, hassle and everything, several times. I tried to keep track but it took so long and required so many attempts that I stopped keeping track. Proves my theory that the game is and always will be broken though. :p

Chosen Pessimist
06-05-2012, 05:28 PM
been trying..... so glad i was at 9 artifacts when everything went to ****....

Chosen Pessimist
06-06-2012, 01:15 AM
still no luck. and yes it did take my devils takedown, black widow shotgun, and my striker minigun. when i sent a support ticket it said ver 2.2.1 then 200.0 and 20122902... a ticket i put in on may 17th showed ver 2.2.1 then 200.1 and 20120514.. so its looking like my version got rolled back or something.