PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice!

The Billionaire
06-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Gree,

With the release of Syndicates you have an opportunity to revitalise some areas of Crime City and make Syndicates a lot better than Factions is in MW.

After talking to some of your biggest spenders and most active players we would like to make a couple of suggestions for you to consider.

Everyone is looking forward to Syndicates but those who play MW feel there is still a lot of room for improvement, this is how:

1.) Please don’t make the main event 5 days long like it was in MW. It’s too long, becomes tedious and clashes with real life. Ideally the Main Event should be 3 days long and run from Friday to Sunday so that players don’t have to fit it in around working days.

2.) Increase the number of hits available during a war. Free players will only be able to do a maximum of 7 hits during the 1 hour time limit and to be honest it becomes a bit boring waiting an hour for your health to regenerate just for 3 hits.
I’m surprised you’re not using the Boss Event format whereby a single hit uses 25 health points or however many health points you have left if you don’t have 25. This format will make it much more interactive for the free player.

3.) Reduce the cost of the health refills, 25 gold bars is well over priced especially as it only gives your 4 hits. Everyone has a budget as to how much they can spend on this game and with the prizes on offer they will spend their budget. Surely you want your customers to enjoy spending their money and feel they’re getting value for money as they would if they get 8 hits for 20 gold rather than 4 hits for 25 gold.

4.) When war is declared make it visible to the rest of the syndicate which player declared war. This stops nuisance players in a group ruining the syndicates’ strategy.

5.) Make sure the fights page during the war works. Whenever my faction was at war it only displayed the number of wins/losses for the player that had most recently done some attacks.

6.) Add some value for winning a war. Currently there’s no benefit to a syndicate for winning a war which devalues the teamwork aspect of the content.

7.) Have some sort of records page to show who donated what money and blocks. This will enable Syndicates to see who the free rollers are and their lack of contribution.

8.) For pre events have some sort of counter so the Syndicate can see how many wins they currently have. This will make pre events much more competitive and players will be more likely to spend gold which is right up your street :D

Lastly and probably what I consider to be the most important suggestion……
Use Syndicates to give RP some sort of value again. Respect Points have become worthless to the majority of players now so have some sort of syndicate bonus that can be purchased with RP.

Just our thoughts but remember the customer is always right haha

mnju_03
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
A lot of different strategies but I think just do what you want... I have only 1 on Michael and I'm currently saving for the upgrade to level 2. After that I want to build my second.

JC is right, but think about the amount of money it brings in, and the mount it can bring in once upgrade, even if you can collect it once. Big Bucks!

Euchred
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
I'd recommend at least 100k an hour of collectible income.

Joeycool
06-05-2012, 03:55 PM
My personal opinion is dont bother with night clubs at all.

They would be too tricky for me to collect.

And if you cant collect them they will just invite thieves to your hood.

enahs1
06-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Around 100k per hour unless you are very very patient. I started saving for mine with a 46k IPH and it took 3 weeks or so and non stop robberies. Mine is building currently.

jmeijer
06-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I started at 160k/hr. But it must depend on how long you want to be saving for the 40 mil. I would say 2/3 weeks of saving.

mnju_03
06-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I started at 160k/hr. But it must depend on how long you want to be saving for the 40 mil. I would say 2/3 weeks of saving.

This is what's really hard for me.... I had tried saving a few times back when I only made $100k hourly and it was so hard I'd keep giving up and building up my economy... At 300+ It became easier. If you're strong enough you can always go on a robbing marathon also to help speed things up.

Luciferianism
06-05-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm saving for one but I'm a little worried its a bad move. A wise man once said in personal wars, advantage goes to the guy with less to lose. Having a big payday for robbers that comes every 6 hours is a good way to become a target and attract unwanted attention. I think it would annoy me greatly if I were robbed and couldn't rob back anywhere close to the amount lost from that person, and I'd give them a portal back to me if I even tried. On the other hand, it's the best money building in the game and many would say its a no brainier you should have it. I pride myself on hitting people and always having the upper hand by collecting often and having less to lose. Having a nightclub would be a big liability to the way I like to play.

iteachem
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM
I will get an NC and figure if I can collect 3 of 4 it will be worth it. I may just dedicate its earning to explosives for retaliations...LOL